Tyrant, Odin and Thanos versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Tyrant has waited eons for a rematch against Galactus. His patience has allowed him to return to the height of his powers. But he is wise to know that he alone cannot defeat the devourer of planets, so through certain less than scrupulous means, he manages to bring to his side the Mighty Asgardian God, Odin and the Immortal Bringer of Death, Thanos!!! Can the combined might of this fearsome triumvirate bring the mighty Galactus to his knees?

Everyone is at their peak power.

roughrider
Tyrant is a mini-Galactus. With the power and cunning of Odin & Thanos, this looks bleak for the world eater!

golem370
I kind of made this thread where I had Odin Thanos and Tyrant vs Galactus and Morg.

Darth_Erebus
Tough fight, real tough fight. I'd say this is about even. If I had to pick a winner I'd say The Big G, barely. Morg would be inconsequential in this fight, even the enhanced Morg. Either Tyrant or Odin could take him out with one blast. A fully powered galactus is a whole different matter.

LexCorp
Fully powered G would be too much but his current half to one quarter as he is written lately could go either way. My man Thanos wouldn't bring might to the fight but his intellegence and similar tech would offset that aspect.

wannabe
I would say: Poor old Galactus...but all good things (a question of definition in this case) must have an end!

ImmortalOne
Galactus calls on his peers, Eter and Death !!!

colossus17
galactus kills them all.....it just takes him a somewhat longer then 1 sec to do so.maybe 10-15......

Beyonder
Galactus.

GalacticStorm
If everyones at the peak of their power then Tyrant alone would be on par with Galactus with the Big G having the edge.

Id give it to the team then.

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If everyones at the peak of their power then Tyrant alone would be on par with Galactus with the Big G having the edge.

Id give it to the team then.

I doubt that's when he meant by it. It's prob. depowered Tyrant at his peak. Otherwise, the fight is almost a mismatch with the team winning.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Beyonder
I doubt that's when he meant by it. It's prob. depowered Tyrant at his peak. Otherwise, the fight is almost a mismatch with the team winning.

Well the only info we have is everyone at the peak of their power. That means Tyrant is on par with the Big G.

Team takes it big grin

masterbruce
I did mean tyrant at full power

was the galactus he battled then a full powered galactus though?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by masterbruce
I did mean tyrant at full power

was the galactus he battled then a full powered galactus though?

I think so? It wasnt stated that he wasnt. Just that his and Tyrants battle was a long one and many galaxies were destroyed before Galactus won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.