X-Box vs. Playstation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
XBOX NATION BIOTCH!

JRW
no ps2 by far

King KAM
eff that man, x-box rocks, halo owns all

kgkg
PS2 better games.

PS3 will rock

golem370
Xbox has better graphics and you do not have to buy Memory Cards

King KAM
ps2 sucks, just like its baby brother ps3

kgkg
Originally posted by King KAM
ps2 sucks, just like its baby brother ps3 mad mad

Orestes
PS2 = more games

XBox = better system

But since a game system can only be good as its games ... it's a tie. Which is why I have both systems and like them both! wink

HigH ScholaR
embarrasment Gamecube rock

i ps2 better than xbox by this much............................................ x 100

xbox 360 looking good though.

jgiant
Uhhh, what he said ^

Solidus Snake
playstation 2 by far

this will be moved soon

supremthor
i got al three systems and i love my xbox.let me tell you why cuss i got my xbox hooked the **** up. even though it cost me an extra $300 bucks it worth it. i got an 80gb hard drive. download and copy games on the system. so i never ever have to buy and game all i need is a few min to completly have a full copy of a game on my system. so fare i got like 34 xbox games saved on my sys that saved me like $1800 dollars. so i m very happy with my xbox.
ps2 is ok the only game i ever play on it is finay fantasy and god of war.
i forgot i had a gamecube tell i saw this battel.

Arahan
Hmm tough choice, but I say Playstation. Why?
Because everything from Microsoft sucks.

But personally i like my good old GAMECUBE.

zachrivard
Originally posted by supremthor
i got al three systems and i love my xbox.let me tell you why cuss i got my xbox hooked the **** up. even though it cost me an extra 0 bucks it worth it. i got an 80gb hard drive. download and copy games on the system. so i never ever have to buy and game all i need is a few min to completly have a full copy of a game on my system. so fare i got like 34 xbox games saved on my sys that saved me like 00 dollars. so i m very happy with my xbox.
ps2 is ok the only game i ever play on it is finay fantasy and god of war.
i forgot i had a gamecube tell i saw this battel.

gotta love God of war, but yeah x box is cooler than ps2 because u can do so much more w/ it, but the ps3 is gonna be better than ps2 and x box combined

DigiMark007
Moving...this isn't even remotely comics. Please put things in the correct forum, Kam.

Oh, and computer whups the crap out of any console. Hehe..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.