The Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cameron666
I want to see this so badly! It looks great, and Jackson and Levy are two of my favorites

alic88
dont even think about watching it. The movie has basically no plot, just the same old inter-racial combination. the idea is getting so tiring now. and i just laughed once in the movie, and the movie got so desperate it used the fart jokes. the only good thing about the movie was that it was 80 minutes long

Wolfie
How many times does Eugene Levy have to act "hip" before they realize it's getting old?

Cinemaddiction
Bomb-ola.

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Wolfie
How many times does Eugene Levy have to act "hip" before they realize it's getting old?

several?

Cinemaddiction
"You gotta be straight trippin, boo!?"

Wolfie
"Now listen here, homie, I'm calling the shots."

Mandorallen
"I'm taking a mental picture of you..."

forumcrew
this looks horrible, i had a free pass to see it, but with gas prices.. i figured its not worth gas it looked so stupid.

Solo
Originally posted by forumcrew
this looks horrible
Basically sums it up.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Mandorallen
"I'm taking a mental picture of you..."
I actually found Sam Jackson's reaction to that pretty funny.

SnakeEyes
This movie looks pretty horrible. Just the same old type of comedy they have used in a dozen other movies, and its not even that good of a style (of comedy). Two men from different races are forced to be with one another and then one's always the mean/cranky type and the other's always the goofy/stupid character.

Pepito
I knew that it would be rubbish ever since i heard levy say (in his whiney, neurotic voice)-"Yes, I am the man"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.