Weakened Galactus vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Ive heard some pretty amazing th8ngs from regular juggs.. sheilding thors godforce.. being melted to bones and still fighting,

so how would a trion juggy do against galactus at 10 percent.

armandovalles
Trion Juggernaut wins. Trion was probly equal to 50% Galactus cuz Trion Juggernaut is the same exact thing as Cyttorak himself.

jplatinum
Trion didn't fight thor. 8th day did.

Trion would have killed thor in one punch.
Trion versus even a weakened galactus is a whole other ball game.

Galactus at 10% would still wipe the floor with him.
Juggs would fight hard and go long, but he still gets beat the hell up.
He might win a couple in a best out of 10.
Galactus 8/10.
Juggs trion 2/10.

Two ain't so bad.
laughing

illadelph12
Well, if around 1% of Galactus is Surfer...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jplatinum
Trion didn't fight thor. 8th day did.

Trion would have killed thor in one punch.
Trion versus even a weakened galactus is a whole other ball game.

Galactus at 10% would still wipe the floor with him.
Juggs would fight hard and go long, but he still gets beat the hell up.
He might win a couple in a best out of 10.
Galactus 8/10.
Juggs trion 2/10.

Two ain't so bad.
laughing

Actually, that's pretty well thought out I think. That makes good sense.

I agree completely. Though Galactus would never kill him, just bury him in the center of a planet or something. Or fling him away through space. That's all he could do.

Wickerman
I wonder if Galactus could somehow sever Juggernaut's connection to Cytorrak momentarily.......if he could, that would be the end of it. However, as i recall, Galactus was stated to not be able to break the bands of Cytorrak......so.......i don't know

~wickerman~

KillAll
galactus couldnt break the bands, and galactus couldnt hurl a 50 - 100ft tall unstoppable force of nature. literally, unstoppable. not even reality was holding him back. this version of juggernaut wasnt just eating planets, he was smashing through whole dimensions leaving nothing in his wake...

galactus has admitted to his "science" based powers not functioning properly against magic. which is why he doesnt like it.

the only way galactus would win ( a weakened galactus ) would depend on how "weak" he was, and if he used his machinery to sever the connection to cyttorak. which i'm sure hes capable of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.