The 1st X-Men movie- couldve been better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
IMO, i was really disappointed on how all the characters were portrayed....first of all, wolverine didnt have his yellow spandex!c'mon hes gotta have his suit.....instead he just had that X-Men suit on that everyone else had which was originally cyclops' suit only....and i was pissed bout how he was portrayed too cuz the guy that played him didnt even look like em...he looked like a little wuss IMO and he didnt show any sign of leadership like he did in the comics or the tv show...and lastly, and was the biggest disappointment, was magneto...he was like a skinny old geazer with a bigass helmet on and just looked stupid....didnt buy that for a second...they shouldve got someone more intimidating in personality too, a little younger, and more built...cuz mag was badass in the show n comics...anyways thats just my opinion on it....cuz i havent seen X2 yet......so yea what'd yall think of it??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.