Why do people do that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
When people talk then they get quiet and you see them silently mouthing the words that they just said? Why in the world do they do it?

fini
I have not a clue, well unless they dont want other people to hear.

§pearhead
because it's fun and extremely irritating to other people

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
When people talk then they get quiet and you see them silently mouthing the words that they just said? Why in the world do they do it?

Same reason you talk about daniel

DanieLs_4_Ever

fini
lol, didn't someone ever tell you that People are WEIRD???

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by fini
lol, didn't someone ever tell you that People are WEIRD???
People take that into their own observations when they look at me, so yes, in some circumstances. no expression

fini
NAH generally they are wierd, we're all weird.

and WHO the f*ck cares about what people think about you?!?! once you have a friend base( doesn't matter how small it is) THEN thats enough, learn to love your friends and ignore the other a$$holes out there. Trust me it works.

talking from experience.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Same reason you talk about daniel
laughing out loud

Ofcourse SpellJammer blames the liberals for this peversion of human speech, but then again, they're to blame for everything..

PVS: Even Sean Hannity?
SpellJammer: Even Sean Hannity.. Because had he never met the liberal Alan Colmes, he would've never had those pent-up sexual homo frustrations and not be the pompus prick that he is..

DanieLs_4_Ever
NAH generally they are wierd, we're all weird.

and WHO the f*ck cares about what people think about you?!?! once you have a friend base( doesn't matter how small it is) THEN thats enough, learn to love your friends and ignore the other a$$holes out there. Trust me it works.

talking from experience.
Lol I do, most of the time smile But for example its kind of hard to hug your boyfriend when you have 5-7 retards sitting on the bench about 20 feet away from you yelling "ewww" and talking about us..so what we do is we'll get Me and Daniel, and our friend Shawn and his girlfriend, and Timmy, and we'll all get in a line and start to hump each other and moan..or just jump on top of each other. We had one dude carrying 2 people on top of him this morning. We're all dumb but we're fun. I hate people that dont know how to have fun or just love a good critisizin when they can give it no expression

Inspectah Deck
Lol I do, most of the time smile But for example its kind of hard to hug your boyfriend when you have 5-7 retards sitting on the bench about 20 feet away from you yelling "ewww" and talking about us..so what we do is we'll get Me and Daniel, and our friend Shawn and his girlfriend, and Timmy, and we'll all get in a line and start to hump each other and moan..or just jump on top of each other. We had one dude carrying 2 people on top of him this morning. We're all dumb but we're fun. I hate people that dont know how to have fun or just love a good critisizin when they can give it no expression

Run a train on each other?

Originally posted by Spelljammer
laughing out loud

Ofcourse SpellJammer blames the liberals for this peversion of human speech, but then again, they're to blame for everything..

PVS: Even Sean Hannity?
SpellJammer: Even Sean Hannity.. Because had he never met the liberal Alan Colmes, he would've never had those pent-up sexual homo frustrations and not be the pompus prick that he is..

laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Run a train on each other?

laughing
I suppose you could call it that smile

Vathu
i do it... but i dont know how i do it... it just likes slips... i can;t even feel my mouth moving but my friends see it no expression ****ing weird..

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Vathu
i do it... but i dont know how i do it... it just likes slips... i can;t even feel my mouth moving but my friends see it no expression ****ing weird..
.....riiiiiiiiiight....no expression

fini
SEEE I TOLD u................weird

DanieLs_4_Ever
SEEE I TOLD u................weird
lol.

gtg.

Sir Mist

Einstein did thathappy cool

Inspectah Deck
I suppose you could call it that smile

eek

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Einstein did thathappy cool
Who said that? Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
eek
eek!

silver_tears
omg you're not serious are you? no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
about what.

§pearhead
yup...I suppose you do it.

actually, no...I've never seen anyone do that in my life.

besides, I've got better ways to irritate people.

DanieLs_4_Ever

CherryTopper
I neve saw any one do that

I guess your the only one eek!

crazy_shadow
When people talk then they get quiet and you see them silently mouthing the words that they just said? Why in the world do they do it? cuz.....u see things....you think their doing it but your seing things.... *looks around* i never seen that before erm

crazy_shadow

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I neve saw any one do that

I guess your the only one eek!
Um..not really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.