Star WARS episode III the return of the klingons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoelEdmunds
i was watching it the movie and i thought how comes its looks real, like real life?
and my carer said something about it being not real, but tahts ****ing impossible.

m4cepingu
im xactly the same, i mean specially like when anakin jumps down off the speeder and lands, i see that all the time. I really luv the bit when he is jammin wif spok in the bar havin a nice ass stripper dancin round him and he just randomly cuts off the twi'leks pussy tentacls, classic moment i must say. And i totally agree with ure statement

NoelEdmunds
imagine thought hat qui-gin ddint train up captain then where would anakin go, because all off the gungans were absolut f.uck wits, then why is there no cheese anywhere?

m4cepingu
Originally posted by NoelEdmunds
imagine thought hat qui-gin ddint train up captain then where would anakin go, because all off the gungans were absolut f.uck wits, then why is there no cheese anywhere?
well ya see while qui-gon had his cheesy back turned obi-wan breezed in an jacked his stilton that was for feedin the gungans, but qui-gon was havin nun of it so he whiped out his 20" and slam busted the fool for gettin jiffy wif the mature stilton, then the gungans raped sum guy cod they thought his brown-eye was a butchers choice

NoelEdmunds
the fight at at the beginning where quingin first encounters fry and bender, and obi-wank-enobi doesnt know how to contains himself so all his secks juice eliminates nbenfer n fry in which aiding them in theire escape, little ddid they know that they uses his DNA to mnake little more ones of him to gfight back, how comes they should of clone bare yodas for all the midi-chlorines innit, how sick would taht be.

m4cepingu
yeh i luv that bit then dr.zoidberg snaps off obi-wanks 12" and disintegrates it with his wind proppeled blaster pistol. but obi-wank is havin none of that and decides to go super sayain 4 and blows his blaster pistol up with his kamaya maya blast.

NoelEdmunds
i think the movie would of been dope itf ti werent for the big gay aliens wtht he gay scene, and when captain kirk started up the engine cos spotty is fat and couldnt reach the on button, fat tart.
then all of a suddent eh crew from farscape came out of sub-interstellar-fart space and was raving on E untill sunday.

m4cepingu
yeh i fink a nice addition would be a robo raping scene where the clones turn ******, and start raping each other and die from aids an shit. but thennnn....obi-wank lets a wet 1 rip and covers there faces in chunky poo. but then they eat it and obi-wank dies cos hes dislexic or anirexic sum shit. but qui-bob rolly pollys in and bois the playstation 16 and farts in the cd drive to upgrade the cpu, but in the process rips a fat whole in his jedi counciler robe.

NoelEdmunds
****ING CRABS! srry cant typoe ****ing crabs in my public hair.

m4cepingu
have u notice how many times obi-wank ses fiddle sticks in ep 3?

NoelEdmunds
ya know hwat? now you mention it, it must be somewhere in hte region of one century- 2 century, thats flippin insane, funny the things you miss + things you wished you missed, like getting caught fapping by the liferguards.

m4cepingu
i see it this way, whichever end of the line is painted with ithorian jarblog pain u make sure u have a 12 caliber sabre holster to rape those sons of biatches if they try an nab ure nokia 99999999

m4cepingu
doctor

m4cepingu
I LIKE BIG CLITS AND I CANNOT LIE U OTHER BROTHERS CANT DENIE, u knooo

NoelEdmunds
im ognna hum theme tune to strats wareZ

dum-dum, dummety dum-dum, dummety dum dum, dumetty dummmmm
dum-dum dummety dum dum, dumetty ddum-dum- dumdy dum
de deddle-le deddle-le deddle dar dar, d-d-dar dar, daaagh da de dat da.

m4cepingu
very well orchestrated and with distinct articulation if i may say so

Captain REX
...wtf?

Cinemaddiction
Right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.