The Grandmaster vs Exitar the celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Just how powerful is the cosmic gamesman?

K Von Doom
Err.... I'm pretty sure Exitar would step on the Grandmaster

thesilverspider
yes he will

Dizzle
He'd play, decide the games suck, and execute them. Then, he'd go and execute the Grandmaster, just for kicks.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Just how powerful is the cosmic gamesman?

Exitar FTW

Utrigita
Exitar

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Exitar

Good nite, my friend

Utrigita
Good nite Guy sleep well big grin

Endless Mike
Grandmaster could possibly trick him if he had prep enough

Utrigita
don't think so Korvac couldn't even with all his power understand more then ordinary thoughts from Arishem and I wouldn't put Grandmaster and Korvac on the same level.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Utrigita
don't think so Korvac couldn't even with all his power understand more then ordinary thoughts from Arishem and I wouldn't put Grandmaster and Korvac on the same level.

I dont know Korvac could have wiped out a whole civilization by waving his hand. I dont know if Korvac is more powerful than GM, but I dont think GM is more powerful than a watcher either.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Grandmaster could possibly trick him if he had prep enough

Exitar stomps Grandmaster

guy222
yes

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
Exitar stomps Grandmaster

Hell Yeah.

And the mad Titan have already outsmart him too. Actually, the Grandmaster isn't that good.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hell Yeah.

And the mad Titan have already outsmart him too. Actually, the Grandmaster isn't that good.

The Elders jobbed.

Bouboumaster
No. Thanos is just that good. Hell, even the ****in' Hawkeye have already outsmart him.

guy222
poor grandmaster

Allankles
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
The Elders jobbed.

It's either that or they're scrubs, what was Starlin thinking with the IG quest?

Slaanesh
Exitar stomp..

Enyalus
Zemo ass-raped an amped Grandmaster. Exitar wins this so easily....Well, I don't even have an analogy for it.

occultdestroyer
Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.