How old is to old to Rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I mean, i had this kool Rpg, then I try to get friends to join, and they like thats so childish sad

How old is to old, to Role play, and that kind of stuff.

I am

no I am not 45

My age Range

15-20

Ladyluck
I'm 17 and play rpg's and role play and stuff confused

Lana
Never too old to have fun and play games yes I'm nearly 20 and have been RPing since I was 12-13, and there's plenty of people older than that that RP.

Captain REX
I've been RPGing since the English language was invented. wheelchair

Lana
Bullshit stick out tongue

Go on MSN!

TwisterGameX
Oh, thats kool. The way the guy said it, made me feel like poop, though. This was one of my friends to. O well. Ok, I am trying to start and rp thing, in the Role playing section, like later this week. Also, if any of you RP in kmc, post the Kmc link topic, to the exact ones, so i too could join the FUN.

Ronny
I know plenty of people that RPG that are in their 50s stick out tongue duhhur. THats who i play dungeouns and dragons with.

TwisterGameX
The kind like this. * Runs into wall, and gets hurt bad*

Captain REX
I like to RPG. no expression

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
The kind like this. * Runs into wall, and gets hurt bad*

That kind is boring and silly...I like complex RPs with a good story and a good system behind them. Those are fun.

Wild Cherry
i dont think there can be an age limit to your imagination no2.....gahd.. i think im dieing..messed..ow..amonia..it hurts...

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Lana
That kind is boring and silly...I like complex RPs with a good story and a good system behind them. Those are fun. yes

Captain REX
That kind is boring and silly...I like complex RPs with a good story and a good system behind them. Those are fun.

The word BRITISH comes to mind. big grin

TwisterGameX

sad What exactly do you mean. Show me how you Rp, and I will look.

I Rpg, like pick charaters from shows, and play that role. Battle sorta, and train,Scenarios, where you have to go though story...stop me if I sound stupid.

Show me an example.

Snoopbert
laughing

But not to mine no expression

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
The word BRITISH comes to mind. big grin

Shut up asstard stick out tongue

sad What exactly do you mean. Show me how you Rp, and I will look.

I Rpg, like pick charaters from shows, and play that role. Battle sorta, and train,Scenarios, where you have to go though story...stop me if I sound stupid.

Show me an example.

Check the SW RP forum. That's where I actively RP at the moment.

I despise playing characters that already exist. It's too limiting.

TwisterGameX
Shut up asstard stick out tongue

Check the SW RP forum. That's where I actively RP at the moment.

I despise playing characters that already exist. It's too limiting.

You do have a point. I did make my own characters, but when Other people make theres, they turn out to powerful, and could do anything. Thats when I had to change it.

Ronny
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
i dont think there can be an age limit to your imagination no2.....gahd.. i think im dieing..messed..ow..amonia..it hurts... Ammonia? NH3? How can that hurt?

Lana
You do have a point. I did make my own characters, but when Other people make theres, they turn out to powerful, and could do anything. Thats when I had to change it.

And that is why you have rules in place in order to prevent that yes

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Captain REX
I like to RPG. no expression

Happy Dance

TwisterGameX
And that is why you have rules in place in order to prevent that yes

You are on to something. One thing, is that I love to see the pic of the person, that is made up, and would like everyone to draw one and put it online, but not everyone have a scanner.

I don't sad

Lana
I always draw pictures of my characters, or make them in Photoshop, or something.

Google HeroMachine, people can use that happy

TwisterGameX
I always draw pictures of my characters, or make them in Photoshop, or something.

Google HeroMachine, people can use that happy

There is hope after all Happy Dance

i just hope, there character making is, more detail than the ones i see on cereal boxes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.