From first to last

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I love this group embarrasment its one of my guilty pleasures. Its scremo-ish. THey made one album that was released in 2004 Dear diary my teen angst has a body count AndI love love love it. My favorite song off that album is Note to self which is super hot. I also hear that members from From first to last are making a band with members from Underoath. I read it in Revolver the other night.

Any other fans?

Alpha Centauri
Ross Robinson worked on their debut I believe, beyond that I haven't bothered.

-AC

JenR1215
i glad the group is FINNALY being reconized. they're wonderful.

JenR1215
I download Note To Self like... i can really remember how long ago it was but i want to say like 2 years ago.... it feels like years. i dont know. But i first hear them was on one of the Music Stations, on statllite dish. and at first, i heared the part where the musics just playing kinda at the beginning, and i thought it was a Green Day song... i da-no why. It just kinda sounded like the bass line in Welcome To Paradise.

I da-no, but i've loved them ever sence,

xLiNdS x 622x
i love them in_love

Ronny
Originally posted by JenR1215
I download Note To Self like... i can really remember how long ago it was but i want to say like 2 years ago.... it feels like years. i dont know. But i first hear them was on one of the Music Stations, on statllite dish. and at first, i heared the part where the musics just playing kinda at the beginning, and i thought it was a Green Day song... i da-no why. It just kinda sounded like the bass line in Welcome To Paradise.

I da-no, but i've loved them ever sence, The connection between Note to self and Welcome to paradise seems a little out there confused Whatever, I have heard songs that i thought sounded like other songs but when i read the sheet music where complealty diffrent. Brings me back to my idea that nothing really is what it is it is what we make it. no expression you know what. Never mind.

Alpha Centauri
Come on now, why the Green Day bashing, Jen?

-AC

JenR1215
what can i say? My mind wonders...

but i had only heard just a few seconds of the song, of course after the song played i knew it wasnt GD... IT WAS 6 AM I WAS STILL TIRED!!! lol

DaRk Lotus
Never heard of them. no expression

JenR1215
watch the channel FUSE.

.. lol i just noticed that the lead singer kinda look like the little girl in "Problem Child 2" (dont ask)

DarkC
Never heard of them, but I'll give them a shot at RadioBlog.

JenR1215
Heres a 30 sec. sample of Note To Self.

(its in my profile)

I_wuv_zebra_boy
from first to last are awesome...but i have to say populace in two is my favourite song on dear diary. either that or ride the wings of pestilence. stick out tongue

LiL nAstY GirL
I got the cd for a friend once

Silverstein
from first to last is an amazing band, i dont think they're screamo-ish, more pop punk/post hardcore...not a bad thing, they have A BIT of scream

my fave song is Regrets and Romance and Ride The Wings of Pestilence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.