Audition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiptoegecko
idk if someone posted this movie already, but:
Audition is about a man who wants to find another wife (since his passed away) and his friend tells him to hold an audition, to look for someone he likes. He picks this one girl, who had a troubled past.....but she is no 'ordinary person' and its hella scary and disgusting towards the end. Go watch it....its awsome cool

(it's Japanese)

(srry its been already posted sad )

jinzin
bleh...reminds me of too many x-girlfriends.. the last 20 minutes of that movies' a hardcore mindtrip.

kimmeh
i was disappointed in it.. thought it was gonna be alot worse than it was really

BackFire
Outstanding movie, one of my favorites.

ladygrim
i watched this movie not long ago thought it was quite good i wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was wink

xkalybr
It's a little disturbing, especially the ending.

One time viewing is enough for me.

Question: What was in that nap sack???

SnakeEyes
I just watched this film. I didn't like it very much. I kept waiting and waiting for it to get "good" and for me, it never did. Maybe Japanese cinema's just not for me, or maybe it was because I was drifting in and out of consciousness halfway through. I've seen movies like this before though that just build and build and then throw incomprehensible mind****-images onto the screen. One last thing, the ending didn't disturb me nearly as much as it people said it would.

Impediment
'Twas good, but not great. I was really hoping for more.

LDHZenkai
I have every movie released by Tartan Asia so far smile Audition was so-so. I didn't think it was anything spectacular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.