who would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat J
this might have been done before i dunno, but who would win in a battle between juice and eyedea, or chino xl vs immortal technique

i think it'd be really close with eyedea and juice but juice would win in the end, and chino would rip tech

el_barto
Hey guess what, there is this wonderful new invention called the bands vs. thread!

*Sweet~Revenge*
somebody get some bug spray.

Dr. Octagon
well technically none of those are bands and are artists (mc's), so i dunno if this will get closed or not.

Juice vs Eyedea= really depends on whos gonna win the battle. i say Eyedea for now.

Chino vs Tech= too easy, Tech has recycled lines over and over (he just says them differently). Chino Xl would win, but he keeps claiming to be teh best battle mc, but i rarly hear him battle. But i do hear tons of freestyles.

el_barto
Oh well....

*Sweet~Revenge*
Just so I know wat is this forum 'bout so i can respond proporly

*Sweet~Revenge*
that didnt make sense.......?did it?

Dr. Octagon
ummm i guess its about independent hip hop.

Deathblow
Originally posted by el_barto
Hey guess what, there is this wonderful new invention called the bands vs. thread!

This is different. The bands vs thread is for people deciding who they like the best, this is about who would win in a battle, as in a test of their skills. Kinda like predicting sports results.

Right idea though, enforce the rules brother http://www.msnemotions.org/emoticons/remix/cool_peace.gif

Anyway, Eyedea would beat all of the above I'd say, I've heard him beat Tech before, and I'm pretty confident he could take Chino. Juice would be close, though.

Phat J
i dunno man, have u guys heard the freestyle where eyedea flows then juice flows right after him?

In my opinion juice is tighter cuz u cant even tell if hes freestyling or not and eyedeas still sick but u can totally tell its comin off the head.

I've heard a bunch of battles from both of them and even though eyedea is the only person i could see beating him juice is better in a battle.

Phat J
tech came weak on that battle with eyedea in the last rounds especially

Dr. Octagon
tech is predictable but last time i checked, his record is something like 76 wins and 8 loses.

koolruningz
There is a dude called Carnage on the Oliver Hart album who sounds bonkers at freestylin' do any of you know more about him?

Phat J
naw but i know who u mean tho, on the track prelude to coaches hes freestyles right fast, hes on the next track coaches too

koolruningz
Thats the cat i'm talking about. He freestyles in that prelude way better than Eyedea that why i wanted to know if he is really all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.