Jocasta Nu + Sora Bulq vs AOTC Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Lol.,.. Oh and for people who dont already know I think Jocastu is the Librarian helping Obi find Kamino in AOTC.

Sora is great, but with Her help can they beat obi wan?

SnakeEyes
I'm pretty sure they could beat the AOTC version of Ob-wan. Jocasta never struck me as anything special, but Sora would be the challenge for good ole Obi-Wan here. Here's how I see it: Obi and Sora are about an even match, and then with Jocasta in there, she would just be a distraction really. So, overall, Obi-Wan loses.

Admiral Akbar
Distraction is the right word. I dident think Sora would be competition for Obi. I underestimated him a bit. IMO Obi Wan wouldent take out Jocasta at all since he would continously have to defedn himself from sora, so he would get rocked and eventually fall. Who delivers the blow? I dont know :P

Darth_Glentract
Sora is about equal to AOTC Obi-wan, maybe a little better. Jocasta I have heard was a Council member until she retired to take over monitoring the Archives. She would beat probably close to Obi-wan in a fight. AOTC Obi-wan isn't to amazing since he spent several years from TMP spending all him time on Anakin and then later on learning a new form. His form four skill was probably about the same. Form three was not really effective because he didn't seem to know enough of it at this point.

Jocasta and Sora win by a lot.

TFVercetti
Not quite glentract you fool. Obi won would kick sora's ass. Jocasta was no better than a youngling. Get it right fool.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by TFVercetti
Not quite glentract you fool. Obi won would kick sora's ass. Jocasta was no better than a youngling. Get it right fool.

Reported.

Youshould really stay away, Vercetti.

TFVercetti
Im not him but i am a fan. now who the fuuuuuck are you

Deus Ex
Your worst nightmare. Whether or not you're Vercetti, your behavior isn't acceptable. Consider yourself on the way to banishment.

TFVercetti
Oh know. Not my worst nightmare. B1tcccch aa$$$$ mutha fuuuuucccka

Deus Ex
Bye.

TFVercetti
Goodbye you little jacka$$$

WindDancer
Troll ban and now please continue with the topic...

Deus Ex
Thanks.

Captain REX
Yeah, I missed another Vercetti sock...damn...

Anyway!

Sora Bulq was one of the greatest swordsman of the Jedi Order, under Mace Windu, Yoda, and Dooku, of course. He aided Master Windu in creating Vaapad, though he did not master it completely. He fell to the Dark Side.

I would put my money on the Sora Bulq and Jocasta Nu duo against Obi-Wan. Jocasta must have had some pretty decent skill with a lightsaber since she was a Council member, and Bulq was spectacular.

Deus Ex
Hey, how did Bulq lose to Vos? Specifically?

Se7in
Bulq, after he fell to the Dark Side, was in a battle with Oppo Rancisis and his attack squad, and was defeated. However he didn't die, and Vos, after he turned to the Dark Side, went to attack Dooku. Bulq blocked his way and said he wouldn't get access. They dueled, Vos won.

Deus Ex
That simple, eh? Vos must be pretty pimp.

Darth Avis
can Vos beat ROTS Obi or Anakin? i doubt it but....

Deus Ex
I dunno. Good question.

Darth Avis
Fishy Faunus Janus (i will always call you that) any idea

Deus Ex
I'm guessing he has a chance, based on his ability to defeat Sora Bulq, who is no pushover. But i wouldn't bet on it.

darthsith19
Sora and Jocasta Nu. Jocatsa Nu is merely an old, crabby jedi Knight. Still capable of a few things, she'd be able to give Sora a little assistance, but not much. But Sora alone could probably beat AOTC kenobi, since he knows Vaapad and srivived a duel with Mace Windu.

darthsith19
Can you please tell me where you heard this?

I will agree with Jnaus. In Light and Dark Agen Kolar beat Vos, so there's no way Vos'd beat kenobi or Anakin (ROTS).

Darth Faunus
Agen Kolar? He didn't beat him. That duel was never concluded. However, Vos was the one who defeated Sora Bulq. he's a strong fighter, to say the least. But he wouldn't stand a chance against Anakin or Obi-Wan. Those two are second only to 'The Big Four'.

Darth Avis
big four are Yoda Mace Obi and anakin right?

Darth Faunus
Yoda, Sidious, Mace, and Dooku. How can they be second to themselves?

Darth Avis
oh i thought it was only jedi in the big 4

Darth Faunus
As to this fight itself, Sora and Master Nu, for sure. Jocasta Nu isn't a terrible duelist; she was an active Jedi and a Council member before she retired her former status to become the librarian and manager of the Archives.

And Sora Bulq at this point in Obi-Wan's career would defeat the Jedi on his own, although it'd be with trouble.

So basically, Obi-Wan's going way down.

And someone a while back posted that Sora survived a duel with Mace. Uh, Mace had dislodged one of his lightsabers and Force-pushed him into a stone wall. Pieces of rock were shattered by the impact. Bulq was incapacitated, but when Mace sensed danger for other Jedi in the vicinity, he left. Sora isn't in Mace's league.

Captain REX
Sora was definitely fighting out of his league when he took on Mace Windu. But, then again, he was a Dark Jedi at that point. His arrogance was his downfall, in that case of falling.

ROTS Ben would take down Sora I'm sure, but AOTC Ben would be in a great deal of peril.

Darth Faunus
He has a slight chance again Sora alone, and Jocasta Nu is relatively out of practice, so she wouldn't be too much of a problem. But against the both of them, he's going to be taken out.

Captain REX
Yup. And we've seen what happens when Jedi get out of practice...

*coughANHcough*

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yup. And we've seen what happens when Jedi get out of practice...

*coughANHcough*

Apparently ANH Obi is on Mace's level.

Captain REX
Actually, I'd buy that. wink

Se7in
Well, Cin Drallig was also a legendary lightsaber user, and look at what Anakin did to him.

Darth Faunus
We would. But we've never seen what happened to him. We never saw anything that took place between those two outside of two, I repeat, TWO, swings. Hardly enough to judge a battle.

darthsupremus
I believe that the video game for episode 3 is obviously not canan as mace never acually fought anakin, dooku was decapitated and not stabbed etc. but actually trying to show what would happen if the events took place.

darthsupremus
By the way i totally agree than obi won would lose pretty easily, he was just a padawan.

Darth Faunus
The hell. . . ?

Admiral Akbar
rofl padawan? Are we talking sbout the same thing here? ...

darthsupremus
oh i thought it said TPM

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Agen Kolar? He didn't beat him. That duel was never concluded. However, Vos was the one who defeated Sora Bulq. he's a strong fighter, to say the least. But he wouldn't stand a chance against Anakin or Obi-Wan. Those two are second only to 'The Big Four'.
Well Vos kept running from Kolar which signified that he couldn't win but then again he was, at the time, an undercover Jedi and couldn't kill Kolar so I guess he had no choice but to run and if they dueled for real I guess Vos would win.

Captain REX
Originally posted by darthsupremus
oh i thought it said TPM

He was obviously on Knight level, for Qui-Gon deemed Obi-Wan ready to take the Trials.

Darthsith19, you seem to keep confusing Agen Kolar for Sora Bulq.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Captain REX
He was obviously on Knight level, for Qui-Gon deemed Obi-Wan ready to take the Trials.

Darthsith19, you seem to keep confusing Agen Kolar for Sora Bulq.

No, I was talking about Sora vs. Vos but for the most part I was talking about when Agen Kolar and Quinlin Vos dueled in Light and Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.