Sora Bulq vs Mace Windu vs Quinlan Vos vs Tyvokka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
One more..

You decide the order in which they fight. And please dont make it a tournament tree, in which one kills the other and advances to fight the winner of the other fight.

The setting is The Jungles of Haruun Kal.

Darth_Glentract
Since that is Mace's homeworld he would have a huge advantage, on top of being the single most powerful there. Mace has this probably 80% of the time with another 15% going to Tyvokka and then Sora and Quin occasionally getting lucky and winning.

Darth Avis
^agreed

Darth Traya
Mace wins this.

birthoftheforce
Mace is more powerful than either of the other 3. He easily wins this. After him it is Tyvokka, Sora Bulq and then Vos.

Council#13
mace windu and sora own tyvokka and vos

Deus Ex
Who is Tyvokka now?

Admiral Akbar
Wookie jedi during the hyperspace wars he was plo koons master here is some info on him. Yes i know its from wiki.

One moment

Se7in
First To Die: Bulq
Second To Die: Vos
Third to Die: Tyvokka
Winner: Mace Windu

In case no one knew, Vos killed Bulq.

Deus Ex
Yeah, but was Bluq that terrible compared to Vos?

Se7in
No, but he was indefinitely better. Vos was better, the difference could be comparable to Kit Fisto to Anakin.

Deus Ex
Hm. So how was Vos so good? What style did he have?

Se7in
Well, many believe, since he trained Secura, that he is a Shien/Djem So user. It seems likely. He was also in league with Dooku for a while, so it's probable he sparred or trained with him somewhat. He was on Kashyyyk during the Purge, and survived numerous shots, then went into hiding.

Deus Ex
And reappeared sometime in the post OT EU, right?

Se7in
Not sure. I really hate all OT EU, except JKA.

Deus Ex
lol! Well, I thought I remembered hearing that he survived and came out to teach Luke or Boba or something stupid.

Darth Avis
Wiki so ignore the garbadge

Quinlan Vos is a fictional character from the Star Wars Expanded Universe. Although Quinlan is seen as a background character from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, he appears primarily in the Star Wars: Republic and Star Wars: Jedi comic book series from Dark Horse Comics.

Quinlan Vos is a near-human Kiffar Jedi Knight hailing originally from the planet Kiffex. He has long, dreadlock-like hair and a band of pale yellow across his upper face. He is gifted with psychometric powers, which allow him to read "memories" from inanimate objects through physical contact. Quinlan trained as a Jedi under Jedi Master Tholme. He later trained Aayla Secura as his own Padawan. Quinlan has a long history of struggle with the dark side of the Force, particularly after sustaining permanent amnesia due to an overdose of an illegal drug administered by an enemy.

Quinlan played a major part in the Clone Wars by infiltrating Count Dooku's Inner Circle and giving information to the Jedi. He was led back to the dark side of the Force by Count Dooku, and shortly worked as a triple agent against the Republic, until his true colors were shown when he assassinated a senator. In the end, though, it turned out that Vos had been loyal to the Republic all along, although in order to completely infiltrate Dooku's Inner Circle he had to fool even those on the Republic's side into thinking that he was allied with Dooku, and commited many evil deeds in the process. During the Battle of Saleucami, Vos revealed his true loyalties, overcoming Dooku's temptations to truly turn him to the dark side and killing the Dark Jedi Sora Bulq.

Shortly after this, Quinlan's love interest Khaleen revealed she had a child on the way. Quinlan told Khaleen to go to the far edges of the galaxy where she and their unborn child would be safe, and promised that once the Clone Wars were over he would leave the Jedi Order and find her. This revelation sets up the possibility of a powerfully Force Sensitive offsping. It is likely that the story of Quinlan and Khaleen's child will be told at some point in the future, either through comic books, novels, or perhaps even the Star Wars TV series that George Lucas is planning.
Quinlan Vos.
Enlarge
Quinlan Vos.

Returning to the Republic, Vos was given command of a battalion of Clonetroopers, and moved his troops to Boz Pity. This is mentioned by Obi-Wan Kenobi in Revenge of the Sith when news of the events concerning the Clone Wars is heard at the Jedi Temple. In the comic book novelization of Episode III, Quinlan Vos is on Kashyyyk riding on top of a Clone Turbo Tank when Supreme Chancellor Palpatine issues Order 66 to the Clonetroopers throughout the galaxy, causing them to turn on their Jedi Generals. Another tank fires at the one Quinlan is riding on, and Quinlan is presumably killed in the fire. Lucas planned to have this scene appear in the movie, but never got around to filming it.

It has recently been revealed that Quinlan Vos survived this attack, and went into hiding on Kashyyyk, although what happened to him after that is still unknown. On the Dark Horse website, a preview for Republic #83 is given detailed the plot of this upcoming storyline: "Palpatine's Order 66 has changed everything. As Jedi are slaughtered across the galaxy, one has managed to cheat fate-but for how long? Badly wounded by the same troops he just led to victory, Master Quinlan Vos retreats into the jungle wilderness of the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk. As the clones close in, Vos must choose-stay and fight, or run and put those he loves in danger of the newborn Empire's wrath?"

Se7in
Before I did research on him, I always used to confuse Quinlan Vos with Ulic Qel-Droma.

Darth Avis
ulic would beat Vos

Deus Ex
Horribly. But Vos sounds pretty cool, if a bit misguided.

That reminds me; why the hell did we see the ground on Kashyyk? That kinda overturns everything in EU about the Shadowlands.

Darth Avis
huh?

Deus Ex
If you watch ROTS, we see the wookie homeplanet's ground, with water and everything.

In every EU source I can think of, the trees on Kashyyk are hella tall and the ground is virtually unexplored due to its danger.

Darth Avis
ohh yea thats wierd

Darth_Glentract
There are beaches on Kashyyyk(I can never spell it right.) The Planet isn't one huge forest. In the forest area, there are the huge beast. I was confused about this too when they were on the ground in Kashyyyk before I heard from my cousin(major SW guru) that he read in some reference guide what I said above.

Back on topic, Vos knows some(very little) of form seven, taught to him by Sora.

Darth_Glentract
Hey, the edit button is changed. Try editing your post. It's different now. Way better.

Deus Ex
Really? Let me check.

Deus Ex
Score! That is cool.

overlord
It was hella gay that Lucas showed the Kashyyyk beach!! mad

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Horribly. But Vos sounds pretty cool, if a bit misguided.

That reminds me; why the hell did we see the ground on Kashyyk? That kinda overturns everything in EU about the Shadowlands.

Well, we can assume there are parts of Kashyyyk that are fully accessible, ground and all. I mean look at Earth; someone who'd lived in the bowls of the western canyons his entire life without an inkling of life outside wouldn't know that a few hundred miles away is a massive shoreline with beaches and the ocean's edge. The geography of Kashyyyk is likely the same in the fact that its terrain changes with location.

EDIT: Shiznik, this is kewl!

darthsupremus
mace could probably take on all three at once.

darthsupremus
how do you get the picture faunus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.