I hate fat people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
thats all

Sorgo
I bet Mist four dollars you weigh five hundred pounds.

Snoopbert
They hate you wink

Leo.M
dontgetit dude, that's so mean...I not fat but still come on dude. y do you hate them?

Kosta
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
thats all

Well then you're an idiot, arent you? happy

Sorgo
Originally posted by Snoopbert
They hate you wink

Elaboration is key, Snoop.

I will wait.

Bun Bun
crybaby

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Sorgo

I take that bet and raise it to $6 cool

Spelljammer
Don't post please, let this topic drop. A report has already been sent. He can hate all he wants..
http://dragon-baby.org/vegeta/gallery/site/wardnamek.jpg
IN THE NEXT DIMENSION!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I take that bet and raise it to $6 cool

OH YEAH???!?! Well i raise that $6 to a healthy twenty!

Leo.M
Originally posted by Bun Bun
crybaby

that loser doesn't deserve any of your tears...you know what he deserves? this

fu

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Leo.M
that loser doesn't deserve any of your tears...you know what he deserves? this

fu
Yes indeed... nice one leo... hug

SeptemberRain
laughing

Leo.M
laughing

eer

SeptemberRain

Actually I weigh 120 lbs.

Leo.M

how tall are you?

Spelljammer
SpellJammer knew someone who weighed that much..

And they were annerexic..

It's people like you who demean society. Your hatred for something that holds no basis on logic or reasoning other then they allow themselves to delight in pleasures such as food or perhaps don't do as much labour as other people (Considering in this day of age, who does) that somehow makes you above them. And you're not. Your complex issues of weight only proves you are a weak human being who has to empower himself with hatred inorder to shake someone, anyone, because you don't want to feel like a nobody. SpellJammer knows you are a nobody though. That's why you have to rely on something so petty as hate in the first place. Do yourself a favour, never post here again and learn some compassion or atleast enough decency to not post such offensive matireal you insensitive biggot..

blood_ninja
im 13 and weigh 100 even and im not annerexic

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by Leo.M
how tall are you?

5' 11"

Sorgo

Mist, i owe you twenty four dollars....

Spelljammer
Originally posted by blood_ninja
im 13 and weigh 100 even and im not annerexic
Well, you're also 13, this guy was 19. Some people are just naturaly thin too, this guy had a large bone structure, let SpellJammer put it this way. When you laydown, and you can see your ribs, that's too damn skinny.

But SpellJammer never judged him, he made a big rant about that but SpellJammer told him about how everyone feels inadiquite. Because of hatemongerers like this topic's creator. They control the media and instill this idea of perfection, and without perfection we can't find happyness. Even God isn't perfect. So this devil creation known as "entertainment" needs to shut the hell up. We all have problems, we all have issues regarding our looks, our feelings, how other's perceive us, we all are human, and born with flaws.

It's time society learned to accept those flaws, and stop thinking the world revolves around them. No-one gives a damn what you look like, and those that do either love you or hate you. And if the latter, **** them right?

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by Spelljammer
SpellJammer knew someone who weighed that much..

And they were annerexic..

It's people like you who demean society. Your hatred for something that holds no basis on logic or reasoning other then they allow themselves to delight in pleasures such as food or perhaps don't do as much labour as other people (Considering in this day of age, who does) that somehow makes you above them. And you're not. Your complex issues of weight only proves you are a weak human being who has to empower himself with hatred inorder to shake someone, anyone, because you don't want to feel like a nobody. SpellJammer knows you are a nobody though. That's why you have to rely on something so petty as hate in the first place. Do yourself a favour, never post here again and learn some compassion or atleast enough decency to not post such offensive matireal you insensitive biggot..

Well I think i am above them. Its socailly acceptable to look down on people who smoke but not acceptable to look down on fat people. Obessity is the second largest killer after smoking. oh, and I mainly posted this thread to see how many people I could piss off.

blood_ninja
congrats u pissed off a lot of ppl

SeptemberRain
Well, you're also 13, this guy was 19. Some people are just naturaly thin too, this guy had a large bone structure, let SpellJammer put it this way. When you laydown, and you can see your ribs, that's too damn skinny.

But SpellJammer never judged him, he made a big rant about that but SpellJammer told him about how everyone feels inadiquite. Because of hatemongerers like this topic's creator. They control the media and instill this idea of perfection, and without perfection we can't find happyness. Even God isn't perfect. So this devil creation known as "entertainment" needs to shut the hell up. We all have problems, we all have issues regarding our looks, our feelings, how other's perceive us, we all are human, and born with flaws.

It's time society learned to accept those flaws, and stop thinking the world revolves around them. No-one gives a damn what you look like, and those that do either love you or hate you. And if the latter, **** them right?

oh btw, remember that some people, including myself, do not believe in "God"

SeptemberRain
congrats u pissed off a lot of ppl

thank you.

Sir Mist
Mist, i owe you twenty four dollars....

Sweeeet, I can get me a hotdog and a coke cool

Spelljammer
SpellJammer doesn't think it's right to lookdown on smoker's either. SpellJammer is an avid defender of the right to smoke anywhere you please and is disgusted with how the liberals tote tolerance but can't just ask politely for them to put it out or do the mature thing and walk away. They think they're better somehow, and they're not. Hatred is never okay, period.

So you just wanted to see how many people you could piss off? That's called trolling, another report for you. Let this be a lesson to any lurkers or newbies. SpellJammer may say alot of bullshit, make alot of stupid conspiracy theories, and want to blame every stupid thing that happens on the liberals like they're the devil. (And it's fun too. stick out tongue )

But he will not accept biggotry. After growing up the little Mexican boy in a white-trash family.. He's not going to let the seed of skinhead, buck-toothed, hillbilly theory allow to surface ever again.. This he promises you..

SnakeEyes
One of my good friends is pretty overweight and he is obviously still a good friend of mine... Plus, being around heavier people makes you feel a bit better about yourself smile

SeptemberRain
SpellJammer doesn't think it's right to lookdown on smoker's either. SpellJammer is an avid defender of the right to smoke anywhere you please and is disgusted with how the liberals tote tolerance but can't just ask politely for them to put it out or do the mature thing and walk away. They think they're better somehow, and they're not. Hatred is never okay, period.

So you just wanted to see how many people you could piss off? That's called trolling, another report for you. Let this be a lesson to any lurkers or newbies. SpellJammer may say alot of bullshit, make alot of stupid conspiracy theories, and want to blame every stupid thing that happens on the liberals like they're the devil. (And it's fun too. stick out tongue )

But he will not accept biggotry. After growing up the little Mexican boy in a white-trash family.. He's not going to let the seed of skinhead, buck-toothed, hillbilly theory allow to surface ever again.. This he promises you..

well im bored with this. and stop talking in 3rd person

Kosta
Its not socially acceptable to look down on ANYONE, unless that is, you're a person who can't control their own vanity, and thinks they are above everyone. I guess ignorance is bliss in your case, because you're the only one here that thinks they are better than fat people or smokers. Happy delirium! smile

Leo.M
I mainly posted this thread to see how many people I could piss off.

u F****ing bastered mad

will said SpellJammer big grin

Spelljammer
oh btw, remember that some people, including myself, do not believe in "God"
By the way, thankyou for assuming SpellJammer prays to God. The Master has taught him well..

blood_ninja
hey september rain do u like pissing off ppl just for fun?

Sorgo
well im bored with this. and stop talking in 3rd person

Damn, people are gonna rag on you more than they did when i pretended to stab myself.

You struck the Gold, Sep.

SeptemberRain

only when im bored. But i get sick of it easily.

I rememeber when I first got on here, I was so nice. But all my original kmc friends never come on anymore and I dont know any of you.

blood_ninja
so u just piss of ppl because u have no friends

Spelljammer
SpellJammer use to do it for fun, and look where it got him, a ban.. Probably deserved it too..

He's doing it because he feels inattiquite, trust SpellJammer..

Leo.M
I can't believe this thread is still open. WTF this thread is worser then slips POOP POOP thread. where in the hell is STORM when you need her?

SeptemberRain
SpellJammer use to do it for fun, and look where it got him, a ban.. Probably deserved it too..

He's doing it because he feels inattiquite, trust SpellJammer..

no, different ppl have different for doing things. Im sick of being bored everytime I come on here. So i made this thread

blood_ninja
but u mite get baned for this stupid thread. if ur bored pm someone

SeptemberRain
but u mite get baned for this stupid thread. if ur bored pm someone

oh well. If I do then I do. I cannot help that. Besides, I am barelly on as it is. But I come on hoping that my old friends will show up, which seems unlikely.

So I guess, even though it probably dosent matter. i will say sorry

Spelljammer
Ever thought maybe your friends left cause of you? Not saying that as an insult, in all seriousness, nobody likes a hater..

SeptemberRain
Ever thought maybe your friends left cause of you? Not saying that as an insult, in all seriousness, nobody likes a hater..

This is the first time i have ever done something like this

Kosta
1st, 2nd, or 555th time, it doesnt matter. You came in here and blatantly insulted fat people. You might as well have come in here and started gay bashing, you thoughtless fool.

Spelljammer
This is the first time i have ever done something like this
And it will be your last.

Corran
Hate's a bit of a harsh word, maybe you just dislike them, which would be unfair to dislike someone because of their size, you're just sizeist. Just remember inside every fat person there's a thin person trying to get out - plus a couple of pigs, seven chickens, a cow, 42 fish and 376 prawns.

CherryTopper
some fat people are fun to hug...I mean...

Fianna
no, different ppl have different for doing things. Im sick of being bored everytime I come on here. So i made this thread So don't come here....no one will miss you or your ability to make a wonderfully prejudice and sweeping statements..and there is not excuse for discrimination so don't try to pass it off with all this "I'm bored" bullshit..

Thank you and don't come again eyes

CherryTopper
bullshitlaughing out loud

don't ask

Piggle Humsy
Hey SeptemberRain
Click Me

CherryTopper
you said come here

Piggle Humsy
no2

CherryTopper
what laughing out loud

DarkC
No, he's quite thin. Stop assuming everything.

CherryTopper
I'm 120

maybe a couple lbs below

Red Superfly
I don't hate fat people. They are funny when they try to run.

When fat people run their arms flail everywhere and are just really fast-walking with a bit of hopping.

CherryTopper
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I don't hate fat people. They are funny when they try to run.

When fat people run their arms flail everywhere and are just really fast-walking with a bit of hopping.
and when you see all there fat move around laughing

Red Superfly
And when you punch them they fall over and cry, and you can see every inch of them wobble in despair.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by CherryTopper
and when you see all there fat move around laughing

Thats just nasty no expression

But then funny, as long as its not a mate ....no expression

Red Superfly
Yeah I'm just being OTT mean. Don't mean anything by it, unless its a fatty bum bum I don't like.

CherryTopper
or when you try and punch them there fat swallows your hand

magic_hate_ball
you know this is sad....listening to cherry topper, red superfly and a couple others talk all kinds of crap about larger people is disturbing....not all fat people "flail and wobble around" nor do they cry when you punch them...ive been punched many many times and dont cry or fall over when hit and do all those things fat people supposedly do according to your slanted assed view of how "fat" people act. bet all the money you want on how much you think i weigh and how much you thing im a disgusting slob( i know some of you will) im 5'9" 275 and if thats makes me a bad person cause im a little bit big then so be it im a bad person...happy red and cherry and september rain?
its people like you that i f-ing hate because you think like that...mad

Rocker2005
Ur an idiot Steptemberrain!!!! I dnt evn no u an i alrdy Hate u! Prick!

WindDancer
The thread is generating some rather negative comments. Could lead to hostility and member bashing. Therefore...closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.