What's it like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
You know, SpellJammer sounds like one of these hopeful underground mutants from a bad science fiction novel talking about "the upper world", but explain anyway, what does it feel like to be inlove?

And by that he means, what is it like to be inlove and for someone to love you back? SpellJammer can only say he's inlove with love, but has never had the pleasure of someone feeling the same way, and might not ever. Maybe if you could explain it to him, maybe he could obtain it easier..

blood_ninja
do u wanna know how to express ur feelings or what

Spelljammer
Originally posted by blood_ninja
do u wanna know how to express ur feelings or what
NoNoNoNoNo, he specificaly stated what it's like in itself to be inlove and for them to love you back, SpellJammer has never had a girl love him back, though he probably would have trouble expressing himself too, but if she makes the first move that won't be a priority lol!

No, he just wants to know what it's like for two people to love eachother.

Echuu
This may help...

Okay... first you go and press that button on the top right hand side of your computer screen which says, 'log off.'

Then you shut your computer down, go outside, and try to meet someone.

Capt_Fantastic
My first bit of advice would be to stop speaking in the third person. Potential partners tend to find it a sign of insanity, which is a bit of a turn-off.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
My first bit of advice would be to stop speaking in the third person. Potential partners tend to find it a sign of insanity, which is a bit of a turn-off.
Be realistic, SpellJammer only does it here. Who actually talks in the third person? Your raised from the time your little to speak in first-person so it becomes a habit. SpellJammer just does it here as artistic expression.. Do girls like artists?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Echuu
This may help...

Okay... first you go and press that button on the top right hand side of your computer screen which says, 'log off.'

Then you shut your computer down, go outside, and try to meet someone.
Well take into consideration SpellJammer lives in FLORIDA.

Which though you might THINK is a redstate, is so much like Californa it's fricking scary. Exsept we don't have earthquakes, we have hurricanes that hit other people because even our weather is a lazy, stupid bastard..

Echuu
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Well take into consideration SpellJammer lives in FLORIDA.

Which though you might THINK is a redstate, is so much like Californa it's fricking scary. Exsept we don't have earthquakes, we have hurricanes that hit other people because even our weather is a lazy, stupid bastard..

What are you talking about? I'm just saying that if you go out and meet someone you have a chance of starting a relationship which could result in love. No need to start name-calling.

Capt_Fantastic
Be realistic, SpellJammer only does it here. Who actually talks in the third person? Your raised from the time your little to speak in first-person so it becomes a habit. SpellJammer just does it here as artistic expression.. Do girls like artists?

Any artist would have gotten the joke. And most girls hesitate to date artist, as they think they're gay.

Shakyamunison
Most of all, be real, and don't try to fake real, a girl will know the difference. Now, this is the strangest thing of all, DON'T BE NEEDY. Don't come across like you are looking for anything with legs, be picky and show it. A girl does not want to be your desperate pick, she wants to be your best pick.

debbiejo
Oh my god....................has this gotten way off.....

Everybody's tooooo weird here.....

OK...here's my bit..."What is it like for 2 people to be in love"....

Indescribable...there is no word for it..

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Most of all, be real, and don't try to fake real, a girl will know the difference. Now, this is the strangest thing of all, DON'T BE NEEDY. Don't come across like you are looking for anything with legs, be picky and show it. A girl does not want to be your desperate pick, she wants to be your best pick.
Okay, this he has to admits is probably true. SpellJammer only has two rules with a girl:

#1: They're not whores.
(For obvious reasons..)

#2: They're not athiest.
(Can't stand athiests.. Havn't met a godless heathon yet who was nice to SpellJammer or anybody else for that matter, they think cause there's no God THEY'RE the center of the universe..)

Suprsingly, that's hard to find.. : \

playmean
#1: They're not whores.
(For obvious reasons..)

pimp

FeceMan
NoNoNoNoNo, he specificaly stated what it's like in itself to be inlove and for them to love you back, SpellJammer has never had a girl love him back, though he probably would have trouble expressing himself too, but if she makes the first move that won't be a priority lol!

You love Jackie, you love Jackie...

sick

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan

sick

laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Any artist would have gotten the joke. And most girls hesitate to date artist, as they think they're gay.

Are you not flamboyant yourself?

laughing

debbiejo
It's like really good ice cream......

Shakyamunison
It will change you, it will change you with a smile on your face. big grin

debbiejo
Or like really really nice Kleenex..

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Or like really really nice Kleenex..

No... that's afterwards. cool

Spelljammer

sick
Actually we havn't talked in a while, she doesn't really come on anymore..

Inspectah Deck
Why no?

blood_ninja
so then who do u like? mb it will be easier

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Are you not flamboyant yourself?

no, actually, I'm not flamboyant at all. Most people in the "real world" don't even know I'm gay. You might need to get past your engrained stereotypes. The only reason I dwell on it here on KMC is because I feel the need to defend myself as well as other gay people, from people who like to talk out their ass in regards to homosexuals. (no pun intended)

Spelljammer
Originally posted by blood_ninja
so then who do u like? mb it will be easier
Okay..

#1: This topic was not about whom SpellJammer has a crush on or a lack thereoff, it was a simple question on what was love like. How you personaly would express it in words..

#2: This thread was not about homosexuality, don't knock it, don't rock it, leave that for some other thread.

#3: WHY DO ALL OF SPELLJAMMER'S THREADS FAIL?! >_<

Shakyamunison
...#3: WHY DO ALL OF SPELLJAMMER'S THREADS FAIL?! >_<

I think that you have over stated this. I don't think this thread has failed. Your artistic style is unsettling to most people. They try to help you, but don't know what you want because they don't get a connection with you. When I talk to you, I feel like I am talking to an interpreter or a go between who I don't know. I suggest, if this third person artistic expression (as you put it) is to continue, define the interpreter. Let that be the person who we are talking to about Spelljammer. Give him his own opinions, and he doesn't have to agree with Spelljammer all the time.

It might be fun. big grin

Spelljammer
Are you saying, talk about SpellJammer..

In the fourth person? -_O

Shakyamunison
Are you saying, talk about SpellJammer..

In the fourth person? -_O

No, just let us get to know the other person who I am talking to. SpellJammer has a person who is writing in this forum for him, what is him name?

Spelljammer
Ah, SpellJammer gets it now, you want to get to know the real "me" not some persona put on for amusement. Makes sense..

Well, despite reffering in the third person for fun, I can actually be quite a serious guy. I don't like to argue, I don't like people to suffer, but I also am a very emotional person. So alot of times, in the moment, I do, you dig? Wizard of how/King of the now..

My name is Brian, which is a gross peversion of everything I feel I am..

#1: It means leader of God or one who leads others to God. I'm no leader, and hardly close to God by any means. Infact alot of the reason I'm so upset is because I'm very spiritual and yet could be in a room of people and feel completely abscent and disconnect. You can diagnos it as depression, I call it a punishment.

#2: Brian Adams the rock singer I was named after. A crappy rock singer who bad too many bad love songs.

#3: Mom's highschool sweetheart who died. I supposedly act like him and even have the same limp in the same leg. Not only is that creepy on SO many level, but the notion that I come back the same as when I left isn't very reassuring, I havn't grown, I'm still every flaw, every suck I was before.

That's why I am always so stuck on religon. It pains me, nay, ANGERS me to see people, who have so much potential to do so many great things, waste it on stupid shit because they don't want to believe that somewhere inside them God resides. Just waiting to burst out and create something special. I don't see that in myself, so I can only do the next best thing and "unlock the doors" of other people. That's why I offered to teach Jennifer about witchcraft, that's why I go to church with Amanda/Ashley so they keep having faith, and that's probably the only reason why I havn't tried injecting myself with insulin so I slip and die. Because I have made it my mission to see God in every man, woman, and child. Wether they want to believe in Him or not.

But It's not like I don't have hobbies. I love to write, I love to tell jokes, I love to entertain. It amuses me and them, and I'd rather be laughing, then thinking about the disconnection. I don't know if anyone else feels like that, they probably do, but try to immagine a void, a void that has no beggeining or ending, it's so dark you can't even see yourself and when you yell, words don't even come out because the space is so vast. I think alot of people try to fill this void with alchahol, sex, drugs, this is obviously what happens to those seperate from God, and I'm left asking myself, why me? Why them? Alot of people deserve suffering and they never get it, alot more people don't and get it anyway. It isn't fair, it isn't right.

So I entertain. I don't want to be some awe inspiring philsopher, I don't want money, or looks, or even for liberals to stop exsisting. (Though it'd be damn nice. stick out tongue ) I just want life to not be so empty, and for other's to be too. I have more compassion then I want to admit, because I blame that compassion for making me feel like shit. And most of all I want a family, a wife, some kids, maybe a bulldog who doesn't do shit and just grunts alot and if a burglar comes i trip him and the dog sits on his face..

But I don't know if I'll ever get those things, so damnit, I'm going to entertain..

Oh, and if you call me a loser, or someone who needs medication or something else offensive. I will report you. I'm crazy, not blind.. wink

FeceMan
Or impoverished.

And SpellJammer's threads fail for the same reason they failed as Big Evil--he's a mentally...abstract person who makes these threads about emotions and crap and he obviously has some sort of emotional instability that he needs to deal with. Probably beginning with the fact that he refers to himself in third person.

Spelljammer
http://www.home.no/c0licab/captain.jpg

FeceMan
So you're agreeing?

Wasn't expecting that one.

Spelljammer
So you're agreeing?

Wasn't expecting that one.
Why not? Who am I? Fricking Jesus? We all have problems.. I could name a couple of your's, but there's no need too, you know them.. There your problem's, you deal with them.. I got my own bags to carry..

That's the problem with alot of people (Yourself included.) you're quick to judge others and point out thier flaws, but you don't want to take a look at yourself, you SAY you do, but do you REALLY? It's painful to have to look at yourself, you know every thought that go's across that little head of your's. Every sin, every mistake, every emotion, you know everything you've done, might've done, and probably will do.. And boy must it SUCK to have to judge that.

So you know what man? Don't. I can tell you from exprience, it will **** you up..

But don't go judging other people, it only makes them feel worse, and you know what that makes you? An *******. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to help you. Do you want to be an *******? You're well spoken and seem nice enough. (albeit probably liberal, but again, trying not to judge.. stick out tongue ) but you got to get over this whole judging thing. It really holds you back..

Oh, and I'm sure the me blaming the liberals for why polio exsist thing bugs alot of you. Well, everyone needs a scapegoat. Besides, it always makes me giggle to treat liberals as like the peverbal Satan. It's almost to me as if saying a wizard did it. So whenever some wierd shit happens that defies logic and is something horrible, a liberal was at fault.

Notice I don't make conservatives out to be heroes or anything. I just don't like liberals.. Hell, I'll admit it right now, I don't know why conservatives hate terrorists, they're just like them..

Capt_Fantastic
Ah, SpellJammer gets it now, you want to get to know the real "me" not some persona put on for amusement. Makes sense..

Well, despite reffering in the third person for fun, I can actually be quite a serious guy. I don't like to argue, I don't like people to suffer, but I also am a very emotional person. So alot of times, in the moment, I do, you dig? Wizard of how/King of the now..

#1: It means leader of God or one who leads others to God. I'm no leader, and hardly close to God by any means. Infact alot of the reason I'm so upset is because I'm very spiritual and yet could be in a room of people and feel completely abscent and disconnect. You can diagnos it as depression, I call it a punishment.

#2: Brian Adams the rock singer I was named after. A crappy rock singer who bad too many bad love songs.

#3: Mom's highschool sweetheart who died. I supposedly act like him and even have the same limp in the same leg. Not only is that creepy on SO many level, but the notion that I come back the same as when I left isn't very reassuring, I havn't grown, I'm still every flaw, every suck I was before.

That's why I am always so stuck on religon. It pains me, nay, ANGERS me to see people, who have so much potential to do so many great things, waste it on stupid shit because they don't want to believe that somewhere inside them God resides. Just waiting to burst out and create something special. I don't see that in myself, so I can only do the next best thing and "unlock the doors" of other people. That's why I offered to teach Jennifer about witchcraft, that's why I go to church with Amanda/Ashley so they keep having faith, and that's probably the only reason why I havn't tried injecting myself with insulin so I slip and die. Because I have made it my mission to see God in every man, woman, and child. Wether they want to believe in Him or not.

But It's not like I don't have hobbies. I love to write, I love to tell jokes, I love to entertain. It amuses me and them, and I'd rather be laughing, then thinking about the disconnection. I don't know if anyone else feels like that, they probably do, but try to immagine a void, a void that has no beggeining or ending, it's so dark you can't even see yourself and when you yell, words don't even come out because the space is so vast. I think alot of people try to fill this void with alchahol, sex, drugs, this is obviously what happens to those seperate from God, and I'm left asking myself, why me? Why them? Alot of people deserve suffering and they never get it, alot more people don't and get it anyway. It isn't fair, it isn't right.

So I entertain. I don't want to be some awe inspiring philsopher, I don't want money, or looks, or even for liberals to stop exsisting. (Though it'd be damn nice. stick out tongue ) I just want life to not be so empty, and for other's to be too. I have more compassion then I want to admit, because I blame that compassion for making me feel like shit. And most of all I want a family, a wife, some kids, maybe a bulldog who doesn't do shit and just grunts alot and if a burglar comes i trip him and the dog sits on his face..

But I don't know if I'll ever get those things, so damnit, I'm going to entertain..

Oh, and if you call me a loser, or someone who needs medication or something else offensive. I will report you. I'm crazy, not blind.. wink

First, head to the religion forum, there are some topics there I'd like to hear your opinion on...first of which is why you feel te need to "convert" people. God is one thing, your idea of him is totally another.

Secondly, you wanna know what being in-love is like. But, thats something you have to figure out for yourself. I could tell you what I think being in-love is, but that wouldn't be the same concept you'd discover on your own. For me, love is one thing and being in-love is another. There have been several people in my life that I have loved. I have loved them, but not been in-love with them. But, when I have been in-love, then I have known because I have put them first. I am a genuinly selfish person, but when I have considered anothers feelings, at the expense of my own, then I have truely been i n love with them. But, teh one BIG love of my life convinced me to open my eyes and appreciate the smaller things in life. The simple beautiful things that I am quick to not notice...or flat out ignore.

As I once heard, and believe with every fiber of my being: The biggest waste of time in life is thinking you truely know what another person means, when they say "I love you".

All you can do, is feel the way you do...and hope it's enough for the other person.

FeceMan
Why not? Who am I? Fricking Jesus? We all have problems.. I could name a couple of your's, but there's no need too, you know them.. There your problem's, you deal with them.. I got my own bags to carry..

That's the problem with alot of people (Yourself included.) you're quick to judge others and point out thier flaws, but you don't want to take a look at yourself, you SAY you do, but do you REALLY? It's painful to have to look at yourself, you know every thought that go's across that little head of your's. Every sin, every mistake, every emotion, you know everything you've done, might've done, and probably will do.. And boy must it SUCK to have to judge that.

So you know what man? Don't. I can tell you from exprience, it will **** you up..

But don't go judging other people, it only makes them feel worse, and you know what that makes you? An *******. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to help you. Do you want to be an *******? You're well spoken and seem nice enough. (albeit probably liberal, but again, trying not to judge.. stick out tongue ) but you got to get over this whole judging thing. It really holds you back..

Oh, and I'm sure the me blaming the liberals for why polio exsist thing bugs alot of you. Well, everyone needs a scapegoat. Besides, it always makes me giggle to treat liberals as like the peverbal Satan. It's almost to me as if saying a wizard did it. So whenever some wierd shit happens that defies logic and is something horrible, a liberal was at fault.

Notice I don't make conservatives out to be heroes or anything. I just don't like liberals.. Hell, I'll admit it right now, I don't know why conservatives hate terrorists, they're just like them..
Seriously...psychiatric counseling.

You are the most ignorant poster here if you think that I'm a liberal. Sheesh...your posting habits never change. Everything you post is pretty much a rehashed, reprocessed pile of "liberals are insane, they are bad people", "conservatives are neo-Nazis", and "I'm a moderate because I hate both sides of the political spectrum".

And I'm well aware that it sucks to look at one's own faults. That's why I take out my contacts before looking in a mirror.

Capt_Fantastic
Seriously...psychiatric counseling.

You are the most ignorant poster here if you think that I'm a liberal. Sheesh...your posting habits never change. Everything you post is pretty much a rehashed, reprocessed pile of "liberals are insane, they are bad people", "conservatives are neo-Nazis", and "I'm a moderate because I hate both sides of the political spectrum".

And I'm well aware that it sucks to look at one's own faults. That's why I take out my contacts before looking in a mirror.

So, if everyone knows he's been banned before, and he even admits to it...why the hell has no one banned him again?

Shakyamunison

First of all, faceman go away this is not the time for your cr*p.

I don't think you need medication (maybe a beer but that's all) and I will only joke with you, it is a sin for me to slander anyone. If you have ever been offended by anything I have said to you, let me tell you now, that it was not intended to hurt you in any way.

I think you have it right. you have the important things in the right place. As for the empty place, I get it, I am the same way. I suffered for many years, but I have found my answer, you have to find yours. I am happier than I've ever been in my life, because I have fully realized that I'm ok just the way I am. We can live in hell or we can live in heaven, the choice is ours to perceive this fact.

It's nice to meet you my friend. I wish you great happiness. Pm me any time...

FeceMan
So, if everyone knows he's been banned before, and he even admits to it...why the hell has no one banned him again?
Good question. I've been pondering that myself and I've come up with the only feasible explanation:

Forty-two.

Spelljammer
They un-banned me out of sympathy. They keep me un-banned because I havn't done what I was banned for.

Which was and I quote "being abusive to other members and being a general problem"

Another words, I don't seek out to bring people down. Which sounds increddibly like what you're doing. But frankly, I have better things to do then worry about wether you think I'm a troll or not. Like worry about making troll npcs for that Fable game i advertised in the rp section..

fini
before I get into the discussion, I got one thing to say.

OMG OMG, SPelljammer SAID I and ME. OMG OMG OMG.

hehe

Spelljammer
Originally posted by fini
before I get into the discussion, I got one thing to say.

OMG OMG, SPelljammer SAID I and ME. OMG OMG OMG.

hehe
Welcome to lastweek mom. XP

fini
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, dont make me come there and spank your lil ass.

fini
ok back to the topic at hand.

If you had asked me this last week, I will tell u I cant remember, or dont know.

But being in love is great. I know this has probably been said before, but it wraps you up like a soft blanket. You feel safe and content. ITs not a feeling you have very often, in fact I believe that true love comes around VERY VERY rarely. So when you are sure it IS, Keep it.

FeceMan
Welcome to lastweek mom. XP
So, tell me about your mother...

Shakyamunison
So, tell me about your mother...

You tell me about your mother first. Where I come from, that is an insult, is that what you are trying to do?

FeceMan
You tell me about your mother first. Where I come from, that is an insult, is that what you are trying to do?
I was alluding to Freud.

Shakyamunison
I was alluding to Freud.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. embarrasment

debbiejo
Well, if you count them all I have 4 mothers...... blink

Shakyamunison
Well, if you count them all I have 4 mothers...... blink

That's a lot of mothers.

laughing

Inspectah Deck
no, actually, I'm not flamboyant at all. Most people in the "real world" don't even know I'm gay. You might need to get past your engrained stereotypes. The only reason I dwell on it here on KMC is because I feel the need to defend myself as well as other gay people, from people who like to talk out their ass in regards to homosexuals. (no pun intended)

I didn't find a Pun. Where is it?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I didn't find a Pun. Where is it?

"talk out their ass" can be a pun because of anal sex which is associated with homosexuality.

debbiejo
That's a lot of mothers.

laughing

Well.....5 cause dad married one twice.....can't afford mothers day cards.... laughing out loud....That's OK....

though I like cards....gee any cards would do.....hahahahhaha....how about a deck of cards.....now that's the fun ones.

Shakyamunison
Well.....5 cause dad married one twice.....can't afford mothers day cards.... laughing out loud....That's OK....

though I like cards....gee any cards would do.....hahahahhaha....how about a deck of cards.....now that's the fun ones.

5? eek!

debbiejo
Why?...Is this unusual? laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Why?...Is this unusual? laughing out loud

Ahhhmmmm No, I guess not... confused scared

FeceMan
"talk out their ass" can be a pun because of anal sex which is associated with homosexuality.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

debbiejo
Ahhhmmmm No, I guess not... confused scared

I'm confused, wait, maybe I'm not... laughing out loud blink

Inspectah Deck

I thought it was an apostrophe embarrasment

Capt_Fantastic
Couldn't have put it better myself.

What is that supposed to mean?

RedAlertv2
Hes a homophobe

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Hes a homophobe

laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
What is that supposed to mean?

Yes, I wondered about that too. But I didn't think it was anything but a badly written post. It could be derogatory or it could just be saying; I knew that.

Capt_Fantastic
He's not a homophobe. At least I've not gotten that impression from him in the past.

FeceMan
He's not a homophobe. At least I've not gotten that impression from him in the past.
OMG QUEERZ Suxx0rz (teh cockz)!!1111!!1111!!!

I just meant that I couldn't have put the post better in terms of the bluntness and the humor that came across with it. I don't know if anyone else chuckled, but I did when I read it.

debbiejo
Stop stuttering...you're off the hook..........homophobe.... big grin

RedAlertv2
OMG QUEERZ Suxx0rz (teh cockz)!!1111!!1111!!!

laughing

Curl_Up&Dye

girls like guys who dont sound like a raging schiztophrenic....or elmo from sesame street

id knock off the third person thing if you ever plan to venture outside into the real world

Spelljammer
http://www.boingboing.net/images/cookiemonster.jpg
E is for Evil! That's good enough for me!

In honours to Cookie Monster, who was murdered and replaced with his stem-cell clone Carrot Monster in an attempt by our securalist country to brainwash kids into plasticmen who don't think or immagine, just do as they're told.. Godspeed Cookie Monster, you're in a better place now, where the cookies have no carbs.. Godspeed.. *Salute*

debbiejo
laughing out loud No carb cookie monster...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.