Bush On Vacation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Octagon
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3720/bushvaca5kb.jpg

Snoopbert
I'm assuming that's a joke.

Phoenix Aska
lol

Leo.M
I hate that man

Dr. Octagon
http://www.design.ucla.edu/~sfuchs/ltdo/thizz.gif

Spelljammer
#1: This wasn't funny.

#2: This is EXACTLY what's wrong with you and your entire party platform. You love to poke fun at the president and proclaim how he's an insentive jerk out sking or whatever while a tradjedy is going on. (Which SpellJammer doubts is true.) but even if he was, SO ****ING WHAT?! Now you're going to go and be just as big of a prick? Taking out your agressions on a political figure you don't like at the expense of all those who suffered? What if your family was there? What if the love of your life in the future was there?

Get over your damn political pride and accept that what happend was a freak accident, it sucked, and it's damn shame. But don't take those poor people and use them as a scam inorder to demean those you don't agree with. That's the reason our country lacks morality and compassion. Because you and people who think like you pevert everything wrong that happens into something that gets woos and boos over some God-damn president like he's a villain wrestler. Just shutup for once Jesus Christ..

Dr. Octagon
ummmm nice assumptions, but i have nothing against the presient. it's just a funny picture. have some sense of humor.

Dr. Octagon
and i do have a relative that was there. He left 5 days before it happened, cuz they TOLD everyone to leave 5 days earlier. let's have fun with this thread...

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
http://www.design.ucla.edu/~sfuchs/ltdo/thizz.gif

laughing out loud He's dancing to my music laughing out loud

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Sir Mist
laughing out loud He's dancing to my music laughing out loud

laughing

Spelljammer
ummmm nice assumptions, but i have nothing against the presient. it's just a funny picture. have some sense of humor.
SpellJammer is very sensitive about the issue there because his best friend, his brother, thier lil sister live there. And they're very good people. Luckiely, nothing happend to them..

Those 3 are really going to make a differance someday. It's too bad SpellJammer didn't grow to be the productive people they are. Jessy's a genious and studies hard, Tom desgins game for Nintendo, and Justin's in the Navy..

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Spelljammer
SpellJammer is very sensitive about the issue there because his best friend, his brother, thier lil sister live there. And they're very good people. Luckiely, nothing happend to them..

Those 3 are really going to make a differance someday. It's too bad SpellJammer didn't grow to be the productive people they are. Jessy's a genious and studies hard, Tom desgins game for Nintendo, and Justin's in the Navy..

good to hear your fam is fine thumb up

but why are you speaking in the third person?

Spelljammer
but why are you speaking in the third person?
Artistic expression, SpellJammer doesn't want to be who he is, so he refers to himself in the 3rd person. Don't we all wish we were somebody else?

WickedTexasMomA
LOL thanks for the giggle!

Corran

Those 3 are really going to make a differance someday. It's too bad SpellJammer didn't grow to be the productive people they are. Jessy's a genious and studies hard, Tom desgins game for Nintendo, and Justin's in the Navy.. Dude, take a chill pill, it's just a joke.

Dr. Octagon
Artistic expression, SpellJammer doesn't want to be who he is, so he refers to himself in the 3rd person. Don't we all wish we were somebody else?

no expression

Raven Guardia

more like Artistic annoyance.

BTW our President is an ass at times, How ever he didn't have any control over the hurricane, God did. The people there were warned some made it out safely others did not. I am glad though that they are getting aid.

BTW, Dr. Octagon (hh..its weird not calling you that embarrasment ) did you ever think why New Orleans was destroyed? it was packed with drinking and partying, probably drugs too, and Voodoo (what New Orleans is known for along with Mardi Gras) anyway its like in the Bible when Saduam (sp?) and Gomorrah (sp?) where destroyed. I just thought I bring up that point and see what you thought about it. It made me think that God is giving us all a warning to shape up.

MC Mike
Dr. Octagon, please come to the office, come now
Oh f*ck! Patient just died in room 105
Cirrohsis of the eye
Nurse come in, please where are you?
F*ck it he's dead
Oh shit there's a horse in the hospital!

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by MC Mike
Dr. Octagon, please come to the office, come now
Oh f*ck! Patient just died in room 105
Cirrohsis of the eye
Nurse come in, please where are you?
F*ck it he's dead
Oh shit there's a horse in the hospital!

classic laughing out loud

Oh Shit! Theres a Horse in the Hospital!

Coldfire
Well.... not really..... erm

CherryTopper
bush can go to hell for all i care

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.