My god when you break up with girls there so damn bitchy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord. Zidane
Lol, their so bitchy and bitter... laughing

Sir Mist
Why wouldnt they be?

kmcdude
No shit

Lord. Zidane
I was hoping they wouldnt be so angry i mean they dont wanna talk to you or anything.

Corran
Depends on how you break up and why. I've found that I've stayed friends with most of my ex's, there's a few that I never saw again and a couple who were difficult to start with but now we can still be amicable. You need to try and be nice about the breakup and not hurt them more than necessary, this should help you to finish on good terms - unless they're just b1tches anyhow and then it's your own fault for dating them.

Lord. Zidane
Yeah but i did it nicely..guess she was just a *****.

Corran
I guess so.

fini
hmmm, try breaking up with boys, dont think its any better. WEll not in my experience.

darth-yoda
my girlfreind dumped me and them slagged me off and i dont even no why she had to get my mates to do it for her wft the slag

Rogue Jedi
when i broke it off with my first wife, it was pretty mutual. but, when she discovered that i was seeing FJ, she became real bitchy and resentful, threatening me with alimony and shit. i was like "there is no alimony in texas, stupid!!!"
but now she is engaged to some new guy, as are FJ and i, and all is well.

shaber
Are you refering to the member Fallen Jedi?

DarkC
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
That's probably your fault then.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
Well DUH you short attention spanned pig-headed jerkass, ofcourse they're going to be upset. They put alot of thought and feelings into you, they invested thier soul into you, only for thier stock market of love to crash like a pile of bircks. You're just lucky it wasn't SpellJammer you did that too! He'd put your number on bathroom stalls and have Buh-Buh calling your house wanting hot anal sex! mad

There is never a good excuse to end a relationship. Not unless they did something hanus like cheat on you or whatever. Anything else is just an excuse from boredom which only proves you immaturity and inability to truly love. You don't even deserve it..

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Well DUH you short attention spanned pig-headed jerkass, ofcourse they're going to be upset. They put alot of thought and feelings into you, they invested thier soul into you, only for thier stock market of love to crash like a pile of bircks. You're just lucky it wasn't SpellJammer you did that too! He'd put your number on bathroom stalls and have Buh-Buh calling your house wanting hot anal sex! mad

There is never a good excuse to end a relationship. Not unless they did something hanus like cheat on you or whatever. Anything else is just an excuse from boredom which only proves you immaturity and inability to truly love. You don't even deserve it..

Agreeing with one on some of the above, but you're far from totally right.
Sure, a breakup can be the result of the lack of interest, lack of true intentions and failing to see the true value of the other person. But it takes time to really get to know one another. Quite a few relations are based on early impressions, and as these relations advance one of those involved might discover that the choices made are not ones that will ensure a happy future. I think it is only wise to end a relationship in which you cannot see much hope anymore (despite the love you felt at the start), instead of maintaining it for your lover's sake. It will crash anyhow in that case.
People change, and so do situations.
Sure, a non-mutual breakup will always result in the other getting hurt (and it is painful for both nevertheless), but continuing against your own wishes will only bring more sorrow.
It's a matter of bringing the bad news with dignity, for as you have shared a time of true love, short as it might have been, the parting should be with mutual respect.
From then on it's a matter of personality, some can at least understand, some freak out. Some remain friends, some you will never talk to again. But you should always do what seems best for you, being as kind and understanding as possible to others, but don't drag something that is dying anyfurther. It just happens! How many people end up getting married to their first lovers anyway?

CherryTopper
well it would be kinda stoopid if we weren't bitchy and wanted sex, dumass

Corran
Break up sex is good.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by CherryTopper
well it would be kinda stoopid if we weren't bitchy and wanted sex, dumass
Girls are bitchy and want sex.
Guys are stupid and want sex.

And yet you people deny SpellJammer's theory! mad

CherryTopper
but thats what you expect so we hold out on yous so thats funny laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.