Win a date with KMCDUDE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
If u live in Australia and u have to be at least 17 but this is a competition and u all have to swim with 5 great white sharks big grin get out of the water and watch Police academy 5 2 times laughing out loud and then get stung by 40 poisonous jelly fish Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

confused

Spelljammer
You know kmc dude, you could probably start a love-connection game. A bachlor or bachlorette is chosen, three contestants trying to snag the lucky guy/girl, and the guy/girl asks questions, they PM you the answer, you refer to them as bachlor/bachlorette A through C, and whomever the chosen guest finds most attractive he/she declares they'd go on a date with, reveal whom they are, and if you've just met the best compatibility test this board could offer. Boo yah.

DarkC
This is sad.

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You know kmc dude, you could probably start a love-connection game. A bachlor or bachlorette is chosen, three contestants trying to snag the lucky guy/girl, and the guy/girl asks questions, they PM you the answer, you refer to them as bachlor/bachlorette A through C, and whomever the chosen guest finds most attractive he/she declares they'd go on a date with, reveal whom they are, and if you've just met the best compatibility test this board could offer. Boo yah.
yes I agree.

Piggle Humsy
Sorry I'd rather win a date with Tad Hamilton...

or Topher Grace droolio

Corran
Can we win a date Without Kmcdude?

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

or Topher Grace droolio
TOPHER! eek! love

hawkwind
i would rather win a date with little gilraen

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by kmcdude
If u live in Australia and u have to be at least 17 but this is a competition and u all have to swim with 5 great white sharks big grin get out of the water and watch Police academy 5 2 times laughing out loud and then get stung by 40 poisonous jelly fish Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

confused
Ill pass.....no expression

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

or Topher Grace droolio

eek! droolio love

Fëanor
For the right amount of money i'll date yah no expression

Family_guy725
Originally posted by kmcdude

confused
too bad im not gay sounds fun

TheQuincy
specify the gender next time dude. and i'm sorry to say, but no ladies are very much into this competition.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by TheQuincy
specify the gender next time dude. and i'm sorry to say, but no ladies are very much into this competition.
who you talkin to

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by hawkwind
i would rather win a date with little gilraen
happy maybe i should make a thread like this shifty...

LittleGilraen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=367329

haha.......i started one stick out tongue

Bun Bun
I want one.... hehe ill do wat eva!!!!!!!!!!!

bardock
it would be weird if i entered

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by DarkC
This is sad.

dark_angelz
Pass. stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Never EVER say I was wrong no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=358223&perpage=20&highlight=redundant&pagenumber=1

LittleGilraen
dude.......... no expression

my date thread has got waaaaaaay more replies...

stick out tongue haha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.