Aquaman vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
JLA/Avengers rematch..
No telepathy for Aquaman

Cameron Scott
Aquaman recently gave Despero a fight for his life

Based on that, Aquaman pwns.

Sentry
She-Hulk kicked his ass in the JLA/Avengers crossover which became canon to on these forums according to Whirly and a few others. Oh, she did kick the Champion's ass.

K3VIL
AVENGERS/JLA was canon?
Cause if it's so, the crossover Aquaman was CLASS 60 TONS.
Actually he can lift portions of cities, and has telekinesis and telepathy, he'll own She Hulk and rape her.

Sentry
Originally posted by K3VIL
AVENGERS/JLA was canon?
Actually he can lift portions of cities, and has telekinesis and telepathy, he'll own She Hulk and rape her.

Whirly and a bunch of other people said so. Look at the thread title, no telepathy. She kicked his ass.

olympian
That fight in the Spoiler happened underwater, he used Telepathy tho IIRC.

Without it and since this match isent underwater (right) he would likely lose. She Hulk even before the power up was above him in strengh and durability.

Theres quite some to be discussed since Johns who wrote that JLA issue also wrote V&V where said villain beat on CapMarvel, Superman, Power Girl and Hourman at the same time. He didnt seemed to be at that level.

On the other hand its a badass showing for Aquaman. I liked it.

Juntai
AM touches her with his magic hand and heals her of .. hulkness radiation. He's ****ing magic. In his own comic he goes around healing mutations and magical effects and bla bla.

olympian
Nice point, he didnt had the magical hand when he fought She Hulk...

He has a chance then.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
Nice point, he didnt had the magical hand when he fought She Hulk...

He has a chance then. Happy Dance
And even at full strength capacity without his his mental powers, She'd get way too strong for him. He has experience over her, speed, and a magic hand with magic powers still. AM is no slouch of a character. Many tools.

Solidus Snake
i didnt even know aqua man could heal like that

he wins

yahman
AVENGERS/JLA was canon?

'Cause if it's so, the crossover Aquaman was CLASS 60 TONS'

According to who ?

smile

yahman
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
Aquaman recently gave Despero a fight for his life

Based on that, Aquaman pwns.

When did this happen ?

roughrider
Debates can happen in Avengers/JLA over Captain America vs. Batman, Thor vs. Superman, because the fights were shown to be very close. She-Hulk and Aquaman wasn't even close - she was wiping the floor with him and he ran away!

yahman
Originally posted by roughrider
Debates can happen in Avengers/JLA over Captain America vs. Batman, Thor vs. Superman, because the fights were shown to be very close. She-Hulk and Aquaman wasn't even close - she was wiping the floor with him and he ran away!

That doesn't really answer the question. smile

roughrider
OK She-Hulk wins! big grin

Sentry
She-Hulk Wins!!!

yahman
Originally posted by Sentry
She-Hulk Wins!!!

I disagree

King_Mungi
Originally posted by yahman
When did this happen ?

JLA #118

Concerning Aquaman's abilities:
Aquaman is physically one of the strongest heroes in the DCU. He lifted an enite city block under water. Plus his body is incredibly durable, which is able to sustain millions of tons of pressure from the water. Furthermore, with his new hand he has heightened telepathy , control of water, healing powers he can use on him or others and he doesn't "dry" out anymore.

In JLA/Avengers Aquaman even stated he didn't need to fight her, he just needed to claim the prize. Meaning that fight was not serious and he also even said he was looking forward to a fight in the future to see who truely would win.

yahman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
JLA #118

Aquaman is physically one of the strongest heroes in the DCU. He lifted an enite city block under water. Plus his body is incredibly durable, which is able to sustain millions of tons of pressure from the water. Furthermore, with his new hand he has heightened telepathy , control of water, healing powers he can use on him or others and he doesn't "dry" out anymore.

In JLA/Avengers Aquaman even stated he didn't need to fight her, he just needed to claim the prize. Meaning that fight was not serious and he also even said he was looking forward to a fight in the future to see who truely would win.

Is this the fourth coming JLA title ?

Oh and i agree. I believe he is above most Level 6 characters in marvel. i also believe he isn't as far behind Namor as everyone suggests. Their feats are quite comparable, although Namor, is more regularly depicted as a powerhouse. For this reason i believe him to be stronger, but not by much. smile

Sentry
JLA #118

Furthermore, with his new hand he has heightened telepathy , control of water, healing powers he can use on him or others and he doesn't "dry" out anymore.

But Aquaman still ran away.

And JLA/Avengers is canon according to Whirly and the gang.

If he has no telepathy, he gets mauled.

She-Hulk has lifted what the Thing usually maxes out on with one hand. She seemed to do it with ease. She could have easily beat Mortal Hercules in an arm wrestling match but chose not to.

She-Hulk Wins!

Sentry

Oh and i agree. I believe he is above most Level 6 characters in marvel.

She is a level 7 also. Just like Namor.

yahman
She is a level 7 also. Just like Namor.

ummm No. On both accounts. smile

Arahan
My favorite color is green and my favorite food is fish...tough question.

Bu t I choose She-Hulk.

roughrider
JLA #118

Well, while looking for the object, he was sure getting b***h - slapped by Jennifer! Not what Wonder Woman meant when she told him, "Deal with the woman, Arthur." If it went on any longer, Shulkie was gonna pull out the strap-on! eek!

Cameron Scott
In same issue he was saving the Martian Manhunter's ass, suggesting Aquaman is his peer or above him. I still think it is a crap issue but nevertheless it is a good showing for White Fish.

roughrider
They can cut whatever appenges off, give him a hook, long hair, beard - Aquaman is still a boring second-class copy of Namor. He can go sleep with the little fishes!

K3VIL
Indeed.
Namor is more badass.

yahman
Indeed.
Namor is more badass.

hmmmm pity he looks like peter pan in underpants. sad I like the wings though... very sexy. smile

GalacticStorm
hmmmm pity he looks like peter pan in underpants. sad I like the wings though... very sexy. smile

laughing out loud you are such a b*tch Whirly has taught you well laughing out loud

Sentry
Whirly...

yahman... Whirly protege...

GalacticStorm
Whirly...

yahman... Whirly protege...

Indeed wink

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Indeed wink

Seriously G.S., work on the routine it needs more substance. smile

GalacticStorm
Seriously G.S., work on the routine it needs more substance. smile

Thats one of my own lines id recognise it anywhere. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

It seems your repertoire extends beyond identity theft.

Good try though mate. Whenever you're ready to branch out on your own i'll gladly provide a helping hand eek!

yahman
Thats one of my own lines id recognise it anywhere. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

It seems your repertoire extends beyond identity theft.

Good try though mate. Whenever you're ready to branch out on your own i'll gladly provide a helping hand eek!

I wonder what that means ?eek

GalacticStorm
I wonder what that means ?eek

Dont be bitter mate. sad

Just a bit of fun eek!

yahman
Dont be bitter mate. sad

Just a bit of fun eek!

So when do you intend on providing this 'helping hand '( laughing out loud ) ?

I know ... As long as you are buying the drinks I'm not bothered. big grin

GalacticStorm
So when do you intend on providing this 'helping hand '( laughing out loud ) ?

I know ... As long as you are buying the drinks I'm not bothered. big grin

Fair dos. As you're a student i suppose i can help you out a bit. You a big drinker?

yahman
Fair dos. As you're a student i suppose i can help you out a bit. You a big drinker?

No not really. Like many English youths i was accustom to alcohol at a very early age. This squandered the novelty, when i got to the stage when i was legally able to drink.

GalacticStorm
No not really. Like many English youths i was accustom to alcohol at a very early age. This squandered the novelty, when i got to the stage when i was legally able to drink.

Silly boy roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

I'll learn ya big grin

King_Mungi

Yes

But Aquaman still ran away.

And JLA/Avengers is canon according to Whirly and the gang.

If he has no telepathy, he gets mauled.

She-Hulk has lifted what the Thing usually maxes out on with one hand. She seemed to do it with ease. She could have easily beat Mortal Hercules in an arm wrestling match but chose not to.

She-Hulk Wins!

No he didn't. He didn't run from the fight, he knew there was no point to fighting so he went on with the mission, due to the fact the universe was in jeopordy.

The Thing has had power increases and originally was insanely week for a powerhouse. She Hulk is said to be to be able to press 75 tons, while Thing is said to be able to press 85 tons. So I don't take that event to serious. Even so, Aquaman lifted a city block under water...that's huge.

Well, while looking for the object, he was sure getting b***h - slapped by Jennifer! Not what Wonder Woman meant when she told him, "Deal with the woman, Arthur." If it went on any longer, Shulkie was gonna pull out the strap-on! eek!

He got flipped into a wall and got hit once, that's not even a full fledge fight. He was slapped around, yet he still was uneffected able to move and talk like nothing happened. That's like saying Batman beat Superman in Hush.

They can cut whatever appenges off, give him a hook, long hair, beard - Aquaman is still a boring second-class copy of Namor. He can go sleep with the little fishes!

You have not read his new series then, besides he has gone back to his old trademark look and has a new magical hand which amplyfies his strength.

God, a truely underated character. Damn you SUPERFRIENDS

GalacticStorm
Yes

No he didn't. He didn't run from the fight, he knew there was no point to fighting so he went on with the mission, due to the fact the universe was in jeopordy.

The Thing has had power increases and originally was insanely week for a powerhouse. She Hulk is said to be to be able to press 75 tons, while Thing is said to be able to press 85 tons. So I don't take that event to serious. Even so, Aquaman lifted a city block under water...that's huge.

He got flipped into a wall and got hit once, that's not even a full fledge fight. He was slapped around, yet he still was uneffected able to move and talk like nothing happened. That's like saying Batman beat Superman in Hush.

You have not read his new series then, besides he has gone back to his old trademark look and has a new magical hand which amplyfies his strength.

Unbeknownst to you it seems about a year ago She hulk had her own series and within it she found that if she weight trained in her Jennifer Walters persona she was exponentially stronger in her she hulk form. Thats how she could lift Things max with one arm without breaking a sweat.

Draco69
No telepathy? My vote goes to Aquaman. Potentially stronger. A far better fighter. And much much fighter.

And as said before don't mess with the water hand.

King_Mungi
Unbeknownst to you it seems about a year ago She hulk had her own series and within it she found that if she weight trained in her Jennifer Walters persona she was exponentially stronger in her she hulk form. Thats how she could lift Things max with one arm without breaking a sweat.

No, I know that ark where she trained to fight The Champion. Will she still have this ability? doubtful or she would become stronger than Bruce himself. As I said Thing has gotten a power boost as well. Will she retain that ability don't know, but the new She Hulk series coming soon we should find out soon.

GalacticStorm
No, I know that ark where she trained to fight The Champion. Will she still have this ability? doubtful or she would become stronger than Bruce himself. As I said Thing has gotten a power boost as well. Will she retain that ability don't know, but the new She Hulk series coming soon we should find out soon.

The ability to train to become stronger has been something She hulk has always posessed. Its always been stated in her bios. Just check out her outdated entry in Marvel Directory. She had her stronger form in Avengers disassembled so it looks like she'll retain this level of strength.

King_Mungi
The ability to train to become stronger has been something She hulk has always posessed. Its always been stated in her bios. Just check out her outdated entry in Marvel Directory. She had her stronger form in Avengers disassembled so it looks like she'll retain this level of strength.

It was, but not to that extreme increase. Pior it was gradual not a huge spike after a brief duaration. That's what's new. Also that was Savage She Hulk who ripped Vision in half, yeah she was indeed stronger.

Sentry
It was, but not to that extreme increase. Pior it was gradual not a huge spike after a brief duaration. That's what's new. Also that was Savage She Hulk who ripped Vision in half, yeah she was indeed stronger.

Actually it was quite an increase. Mortal Hercules isn't even close to where his strength should normally be, but he's at least a class 1000, according to that Doomsday Device that he held up. He also dragged a Heli-carrier and those four giant green monsters he fought which took all of the Fantastic Four to beat. Yeah, she's stronger than him.

Hmmm... I wonder... Hercules VS. Aquaman thread coming up...

roughrider
Yes

Went back to old look? Yawn.
Every look he has ever had, has been cheesy and sucked. Even the name is second-rate, compared to Namor - The Sub-Mariner. Now, there's majesty!
Only saving grace is that he never had a hal jordan-type facemask, to protect his identity underwater! laughing out loud

Juntai
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he can touch her and depower her and punch her once and kill her?

King_Mungi
Actually it was quite an increase. Mortal Hercules isn't even close to where his strength should normally be, but he's at least a class 1000, according to that Doomsday Device that he held up. He also dragged a Heli-carrier and those four giant green monsters he fought which took all of the Fantastic Four to beat. Yeah, she's stronger than him.

Hmmm... I wonder... Hercules VS. Aquaman thread coming up...

I know, but like I said Thing has also had a power increase. Prior he could only lift 40 tons back in the day but he has significantly gotten stronger. Currently Hercules now after the mini is stronger than ever even smacking and beating Abomination with one hit. Hercules is Class 100, I doubt She Hulk is there.

Went back to old look? Yawn.
Every look he has ever had, has been cheesy and sucked. Even the name is second-rate, compared to Namor - The Sub-Mariner. Now, there's majesty!
Only saving grace is that he never had a hal jordan-type facemask, to protect his identity underwater! laughing out loud

The old look is classic, it's better than a guy in a green speedo with wings (his classic look).

When he first got the hook his look was good, but then yes it got cheesy hence why his series got cancelled a lot. Now this new series is not selling that well but it's the best stories Aquaman has ever had. He is The King of the Seas proves why he is in each issue. Check it out. Also he did drop a whale on Namor in one crossover.

I'm suprized he didn't in the 90's.

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he can touch her and depower her and punch her once and kill her?

Cause that's a boring but true fact.

roughrider

Maybe because his got his ass handed to him by She-Hulk in Avengers/JLA, and that's supposed to be canon! laughing out loud

Hey, how about that 80's look - the full-body suit with all the pretty blue waves! Perfect for underwater camafloge, no? wink

Juntai
Maybe because his got his ass handed to him by She-Hulk in Avengers/JLA, and that's supposed to be canon! laughing out loud

Hey, how about that 80's look - the full-body suit with all the pretty blue waves! Perfect for underwater camafloge, no? wink But AQUAMAN didn't HAVE ACCESS TO MAGIC in JLA/Avengers, LIKE HE DOES NOW.

King_Mungi

Hey, how about that 80's look - the full-body suit with all the pretty blue waves! Perfect for underwater camafloge, no? wink

Gah! he did not get his ass handed to him.

Haha I forgot about that, good memory.

But AQUAMAN didn't HAVE ACCESS TO MAGIC in JLA/Avengers, LIKE HE DOES NOW.

Indeed I mentioned some of the hand feats on the first page.

roughrider
But AQUAMAN didn't HAVE ACCESS TO MAGIC in JLA/Avengers, LIKE HE DOES NOW.

Access to magic now, hmmm? I smell desperation, trying anything to make poor Arthur cool...
The only cool Arthur's are the King and the Fonz! cool

King_Mungi
Access to magic now, hmmm? I smell desperation, trying anything to make poor Arthur cool...
The only cool Arthur's are the King and the Fonz! cool

Yes he has access to magic and can even disperse magic as well. They are indeed trying to make him cool and are doing a good job in the new series. It's a great new take.

roughrider
Yes he has access to magic and can even disperse magic as well. They are indeed trying to make him cool and are doing a good job in the new series. It's a great new take.

So now he just be dumbly overpowered, like too many DC characters already?

Ever watch Harvey Birdman - the episode where Apache Chief sued the coffee shop, and gets in to the whole Superfriends series? Black Vulcan was on the stand, complaining Aquaman stuck him with his current nickname. So he retorted:"Well maybe we oughta call you WHITEFISH!" laughing out loud

Sentry
Wow... With all those powers Aquaman should be able to wipe the floor with Superman and Captain Marvel.

roughrider
Arthur littlefish can be given whatever. I think we would all agree, the only arena that truly matters: Namor would scoop up a hella lot more booty than Dr. Hook!
It's that smouldering rebel look - even his cousin Namorita wanted a piece of him! wink eek! stick out tongue

King_Mungi
So now he just be dumbly overpowered, like too many DC characters already?

Ever watch Harvey Birdman - the episode where Apache Chief sued the coffee shop, and gets in to the whole Superfriends series? Black Vulcan was on the stand, complaining Aquaman stuck him with his current nickname. So he retorted:"Well maybe we oughta call you WHITEFISH!" laughing out loud

Naaaa.....he's not overpowered. He can be beaten, just be more tricky now. If anything his rogue gallery has gotten stronger as well such as the Eel who can control the water with telekenisis...uber strong.

I have seen Harvey a long time ago, but I never saw that episode..haha.

Wow... With all those powers Aquaman should be able to wipe the floor with Superman and Captain Marvel.

He's not like a magic user like tempest, and he still hasn't fully developed the magic in his hand yet. So he is strong, but not Tempest casting spell strong. Pretty much the basics, and he has to concentrate to disperse the magic. Besides he can't compete with their speed and of course....flight.

Arthur littlefish can be given whatever. I think we would all agree, the only arena that truly matters: Namor would scoop up a hella lot more booty than Dr. Hook!
It's that smouldering rebel look - even his cousin Namorita wanted a piece of him! wink eek! stick out tongue

That's why Aquaman droped a whale on him. Besides out of the two who has an ongoing serious currently? smile

Well....ummm....his son was killed. Point for Namor. sad

Avalonofthewind
Aquaman held it down with Despero for a little while in this months JLA. Although he still lost...it was an impressive showing for him physically.

AQ wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.