Boy Eats Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
BOY EATS GIRL TRAILER

Director Stephen Bradley has sent the trailer for his new film Boy Eats Girl.

Slated for a Sept. 23rd release in Ireland, a US date has yet to be announced but general thinking seems to be that someone will pick this up and quick. For those of you who have yet to hear of Boy Eats Girl, here is a little synopsis of what it is all about:

In 'Boy Eats Girl' the horror of school takes on a whole new meaning. Forget about the threat of the classroom bully, the anxiety of the rugby field or even the dread of being spurned by the girl you fancy; when your schoolmates develop a taste for human flesh it pays to know who your friends are, and what they've been eating.

Check the Trailer here :

www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4494.html

MildPossession
The fact that pop star Samantha Mumba is in it puts me off it. Has done ever since I heard she was going to be in it.

Looks like it got a bit of influence off Shawn of the Dead, and why does the high school in the trailer look like a school straight out of an American movie...

I'll check it out on dvd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.