You guys need to get laid part 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mace911
yes

pr1983
so why havent you been banned yet? confused

Mace911
It's only an april fools joke.

pr1983
So they have april fools in september now?

Mace911
Where I am from, we celebrate it in sept, but you guys are familiar with April.

Disappear
let's compare who's more in need of some sexual healing: the kids who put some time into discussing their hobby on the internet, or the kids who put their time into reading what the others have written, then find a pre-teen way to make a tired, sixth-grade sex joke...

Mace911
I didnt have to read, anything but the name. Yes, sex is everything.

Mace911
I wonder why, it's so offensive to people. Does it mean that much. If I called everyone a crap face, they wont get mad, but when I say, getting laid, everyone takes offense, because they knw its true. Don't worry strip clubs will help you guys out. just a small price.

Disappear
are you thirteen? you've got the computer skills of a thirteen year old, and the grammar.

sex is only "everything" to kids who haven't had it. i agree, sex is great. when my girlfriend's home from college, a state away in maryland, we spend a lot of time behind closed doors. it's a good time. but to say it's everything convinces me you're still in middle school trying to "play in the big leagues" by talking up something you have no experience with.

colossus17
Originally posted by Mace911
I wonder why, it's so offensive to people. Does it mean that much. If I called everyone a crap face, they wont get mad, but when I say, getting laid, everyone takes offense, because they knw its true. Don't worry strip clubs will help you guys out. just a small price.

they sure helped ur mom....the ***** still needs to give me my 50$ back......u r messin with the wrong ****in forum bub....

WindDancer
You need to get lost brainless troll.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.