This has been done before!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BornToRule
i am playing KOTOR2 witch i have owned for about 6 months now but the first time i played the game it freaked out on the last planet so a came here for advise.so i ended up with creating a new char and the same thing happened the last planet freaked out so i tried to delete and then install the game again but my comp didnt take it but now i have reinstalled my comp and the game works so here comes my question.

what is the fastest way of getting a lightsaber????
if anyone know please answer the game is so ****ing boring with vibroblades sad

Revan Ecks
go here http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/starwarskotor2.html
and your answers would be met.

overlord
Why don't you just check a walkthrough.

Revan Ecks
i check a walk through it didn't help me any.

overlord
No I meant the guy who asked the question, there are so much walkthroughs on the internet, there must be at least one that can answer his question.

Revan Ecks
yea but i was talking to him not you.

overlord
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
yea but i was talking to him not you.

Sure, I say; check a walkthrough and than you say it doesn't help and still you are not talking to me? Brain malfunction!!! Wirrr...

BornToRule
i am really thankful of the help but i figured it out by my self i went to dantooine and down in the enclaive and rescued some old guy and got all the parts needed but once again thanks for the help

Sorgo
Originally posted by overlord
Sure, I say; check a walkthrough and than you say it doesn't help and still you are not talking to me? Brain malfunction!!! Wirrr...

Shush.

overlord
Originally posted by Sorgo
Shush.

Thanks for that superduper funny reply on my comment.

barn solo
ok if u r lookin for a sabre go to onderon ok ull get all the parts from there u can make a doble blade one then buy a blu crystal frum dantoine

Sorgo
Thanks for that superduper funny reply on my comment.

I was being serious, not funny.

Shush.

overlord
Originally posted by Sorgo
I was being serious, not funny.

Shush.

So you are having your period again, Sorgo?
Oh, oh, oh.. Poor man.. You get so upset by random anonymous people.. It's just not healthy, you know! sad

Sorgo
So you are having your period again, Sorgo?
Oh, oh, oh.. Poor man.. You get so upset by random anonymous people.. It's just not healthy, you know! sad

Shush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.