Ok, so at my sleepover....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
...This is no joke people and it was scary !!

We were all joking and lying around, and my mate was lying face down into a pillow for a long time.....she was shaking so i tapped her to see whats was wrong and she said "someones holding my ankles i can't move my feet"

We all thought she was joking but when she finally moved she was crying and i went to give her a hug and she was physically shaking and we all looked where she was lying you could see a shadow.....and if you looked past the shadow figure there looked like there was a face in the window

We closed all the curtains and i tried to make people calm down by saying i was going to call my " Guardian Angel" i started to concentrate ( because apparently if you concentrate real hard you can make your angel come) And i was describing about her wings were "spreading across the room protecting us " I said ....(this is the bit that freaked em out most)

" And her wings lightly hit the plant " AND THE PLANT MOVED !! AS THOUGH SOMEONE HIT IT

fear scary......

CherryTopper
sleepovers

wow

I haven't been to one of those forever eek!

probably a good thing too

DaCanadianMoose
You had a sleepover, and I was NOT invited?

schmoll

CherryTopper
thats gross

I am just saying, I am way too old I am almost 19 eek!

Piggle Humsy
couch

I'm scared..someone hold me cry

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by lilmisskitten

We were all joking and lying around, and my mate was lying face down into a pillow for a long time.....she was shaking so i tapped her to see whats was wrong and she said "someones holding my ankles i can't move my feet"

We all thought she was joking but when she finally moved she was crying and i went to give her a hug and she was physically shaking and we all looked where she was lying you could see a shadow.....and if you looked past the shadow figure there looked like there was a face in the window

We closed all the curtains and i tried to make people calm down by saying i was going to call my " Guardian Angel" i started to concentrate ( because apparently if you concentrate real hard you can make your angel come) And i was describing about her wings were "spreading across the room protecting us " I said ....(this is the bit that freaked em out most)

" And her wings lightly hit the plant " AND THE PLANT MOVED !! AS THOUGH SOMEONE HIT IT

fear scary......
how cool. You should of invited me ... rawr stick out tongue

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
You had a sleepover, and I was NOT invited?

schmoll

Scott i had no way of contacting you, you had left me weep with no address or anything schmoll

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
couch

hug

Bun Bun

fear scary......
OMG ash... i so totally believe in that stuff.. wow that is really interesting

CherryTopper
I share a room with a damn 12 year old *cocks gun and points at head*

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Bun Bun
OMG ash... i so totally believe in that stuff.. wow that is really interesting

it was scary....i am forced to believe

Originally posted by CherryTopper
I share a room with a damn 12 year old *cocks gun and points at head*

shocking poor you

CherryTopper
don't you feel so bad for me

It's all drama all the time *pulls trigger*

Rocker2005
Wow FREEEAKKKY! fear

CherryTopper
she drives me insane and I think she has a crush on brandon and it 's her uncle but not related

Vathu
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
couch

<_< *holds you* >_>

CherryTopper
holding...tee hee

Vathu
lol it was probably some guy spying on you while you were holding your friend <_< >_>
or it was the devil? no expression

anyhow I would be like "GET THE **** OUTTA MY YARD" lol

CherryTopper
you said yard

Spelljammer
You had a bad encounter with a poltergiest, whoopity ****ing doo.

Besides scaring the crap out of you, they really can't do much. Remember: They're on a differant dimensional plain, so they're tottaly dependant on thier energy force to have any sortof effect on you, which doesn't last forever and eventualy they have to giveup, which is the reason it only managed to scare her. Same thing use to happen to SpellJammer at night when spectres use to try and strangle him, but then his cat would jump on his stomache, he'd hear in some foreighn language a more or less "damnit!" and he'd wake up grasping for air.

No, the scariest one was when SpellJammer was suicidal and a GROUP of ghosts said "we can help you kill yourself" and he was like "yeah, whatever" and they're like "just follow our lead" and they started reciting a mantra. So SpellJammer followed along and could hear himself saying it outloud in his sleep, the room in the dream was growing darker and darker, he fealt himself somehow "slipping" even whilst asleep, and he finnaly thought he was going to get out of this ****ing hell-hole called life..

Then some invisible force that sounded like his grandmother (who's been dead for 5 years and she speaks to him regularly in his dreams) yelled a loud "NO!" and SpellJammer wokeup grasping for air yet again. A handprint then appeared on his computer screen which he found out is almost like the tears of the Virgin Mary as a Holy symbol. (It means like The Hand of God) It's for protection. Never had a ghost encounter sense. Though the doorbell now go's crazy alot more and doors in his room knock and noone's there, almost as if they WANT in but can't GET in..

After that dream, SpellJammer's heart-rate to this day go's significantly slower..
And he's very pissed as to why the "bennovalent" spirits would not just let him end his suffering..

Red Superfly
It was probably Gary Glitter........

CherryTopper
I got hit by a truck

sounds like your life SUX

Spelljammer
I got hit by a truck

sounds like your life SUX
SpellJammer almost got hit by a car but managed to outrun it and slid like a baseball player on the pavement. He has a scar on his elbow to this day cause of it.

The driver backed up and yelled "DUMBASS"..

CherryTopper
ok you just spoke in thirds didn't you?

I got hit by a car when I was 9 and crushed my freind bike

oh well

Vathu
I got hit by a suv.... and I went over the top of it and landed on my feet perfectly fine and I was like "WTF?!" but it turned out my dead uncle who also got hit by a car helped me yes

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Vathu
I got hit by a suv.... and I went over the top of it and landed on my feet perfectly fine and I was like "WTF?!" but it turned out my dead uncle who also got hit by a car helped me yes
Was it the gay one?

Vathu
No I don't even have a gay uncle... But he loved Mario on super nintendo, we used to play it all the time too.

Plus it was the anniversary of his death also <_< But I talk to him with my Ouija board everyday after school big grin

CherryTopper
white cars suck

lilmisskitten
Whats a mantra

Vathu
somehting like "come take me oh great father" and you say it over and over but I think it is commonly a repeated sentence... no expression

Red Superfly
Cars being driven by Gary Glitter suck more.

lilmisskitten
Oh...........*cough cough*

Nope Nah...i'm still confused no expression

CherryTopper
red cars are the shit Happy Dance

Red Superfly
Reds the best colour wink

Darth Vader chooses red = PROOF.

Vathu
Oh...........*cough cough*

Nope Nah...i'm still confused no expression

let spelljammer explain.. no expression

Spelljammer
somehting like "come take me oh great father" and you say it over and over but I think it is commonly a repeated sentence... no expression
You're pretty smart for a 14 year old..

Yes, and though SpellJammer doesn't quite remember what the mantra was exactly, it was something along the lines of "I want to die, blahblahblah".

CherryTopper
woah spell blurry oww eyes

Spelljammer
woah spell blurry oww eyes
It wasn't that blurry.. : \

Vathu
lol I act extremely stupid in school though, can't blow my cover and be thought of as a geek in highschool <_< >_> ninja

Spelljammer
lol I act extremely stupid in school though, can't blow my cover and be thought of as a geek in highschool <_< >_> ninja
Hey, you and SpellJammer both. He's a ****ing dropout.. stick out tongue

CherryTopper
it killed me

wow

Vathu
eek cherry topper you are really a hot dominatrix and work at KINKY KLEANERS!?

I'M IN HEAVEN eek!

BENITO

fear scary...... Sleepovers I thought at them girls Gave each other Makeovers then had Pillow fights in their Nightee's

Red Superfly
They don't. They have secks! santa

Vathu
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They don't. They have secks! santa
of course.... I skipped school today for skinny ipping... no expression

it rocked...

CherryTopper
but I can't do anyhting for you to make your fantasy come true brandon is my man

BENITO
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They don't. They have secks! santa Dam oh wait thats even better

CherryTopper
do you mean sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.