Magneto (in his prime) vs. GL Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Magneto has power over the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Can GL defeat him?

Solidus Snake
yes

GL controls energies magneto doesnt know taht there are names for

once GL's shield i up, nothing mags can do will affect him

he wields the most powerful weapon in the universe.

BlaqChaos
Yes, but even with his shiled up, Mags should be able to manipulate the metals in his bloodstream.

Scoobless
hmmm... i think it could go either way

Cameron Scott
Hal takes it, as he has experience fighting villains with electro-magnetic powers.

JirK
i dont care if he has faught people like that before, magneto is really really powerful and resourceful. he is very smart and knows just about any kind of trick that could possibly be pulled of with magnetism. i give this to magneto.

Solidus Snake
nothing mags can do can pnetrate GLs shield

he thusforth cant manipulate the iron in his blood. and the moment he tried, even if the shield was down, the ring would sense a near death situation and save him.

magneto is an earth villan
hal is a cosmic hero

its like telling surfer to go and fight exodus. both are powerful yes, but the cosmic guys are accustomed to universe shattering stuff.

BlaqChaos
Magneto could create a wormhole within Hal forcefield.

Juntai
^^ Exactly Solidus....It's not that Magneto isn't powerful, or that he isn't one of the coolest characters either company has to offer, it's that Hal on the regular does things Magneto could never dream of, and even in high showings, Hal still wins.

Draco69
So could Hal. And a better one at that. GL has escaped so many wormholes/blackholes in his day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.