Mystique vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Interesting match

wannabe
Originally posted by golem370
Interesting match
In which way???

roughrider
Mystique of comics doesn't have the h2h skills of movie character, but Batman doesn't have any special senses like Wolverine or Daredevil, to tell a fake person from the real one. Even in Gotham City, Mystique shape-changing skills will lead him on a merry chase before suckering him from behind.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Batman wouldn't even see it coming. Without his prep-time batman would just another corpse.

Orestes
No, no, no. This is Batman, remember? With prep-time, Batman can defeat Galactus and Thanos together. That's what I've been told, anyway. Also, Batman's signature archvillian, the Joker, can take over the world anytime he wants, easily, and is able to access 5th-dimension imp powers at will. That's another thing I've learned here.

Yet Batman still beats him easily.

Therefore, I must conclude that Batman could easily defeat Mystique, as well as for that matter all of the X-Men combined.

pr1983
in a straight fight he'd take her apart... easily... messed

golem370
She would infiltrate Batman's house by looking like Alfred then while batman is sleeping she kills him. or poison him.

Juntai
Batman is the worlds greatest detective. He'll know. .

8bitChris
*Mystique farts and Batman sniffs the air*

"Wait a minute....this isn't Robin! What kind of sick game is this?!? Put your pants back on whoever you are!"

golem370
I am not so sure your giving Mystique enough credit.

Orestes
Originally posted by 8bitChris

"Wait a minute....this isn't Robin! What kind of sick game is this?!? Put your pants back on whoever you are!"

laughing

Orestes
Now after Batman defeats Mystique by using his Uber-Detective Bat-Sense (tm) to deduce her identity instantly and then KOing her with his left pinky finger while sipping some tea Alfred so kindly has provided, what shall he do next? There's always taking Darkseid down 1v1, but that's kind of beneath him these days, isn't it?

What can Batman do to really CHALLENGE himself, I wonder?

roughrider
Take over at DC as the new entity of Eternity?
I think he's qualified. smart

Phantom Ghost
Well having much experience with Ultimate Clayface who is also a shapeshifter plus a highly trained actor and being able to deduce who he is just about everytime they've crossed Bruce should be able to do the same with Mystique.

8bitChris
Is Clayface able to replicate vocal patterns as well? And how long did it take Batman to deduce this?

Draco69
Clayface can even to an extent duplicate DNA. Very limited and crude. But still impressive.

And Batman always finds out who Martian Manhunter is no matter what form he takes.

Orestes
Maybe being a mere entity of Eternity is beneath Batgod.

Surely he can set his sights a little higher than that ...

GODSCRIBE
Actually current Mystique wins this convincingly.

grey fox

Wait , that subtle odour of broccoli and old man...YOUR A WOMEN !!!!

*Batman explodes from cooties*

MrHeavySilence

That's probably what would happen.

the ninjak
Mystique turns into Superman and calls Batman over while rubbing his butt and snapping his underwear.
Brucie eagerly runs over taking off his utility belt on the way sweating beads.
Mystique then shoots Bats in the back!

Parmaniac
Batman

Juk3n
standard random encounter, she'd prolly get the first hit, but then Batman would systematically take her apart.

Wei Phoenix
There were a few horrible opinions in the past it seems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.