Who is the Sexiest Superbabe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Candidates for sexiest super female, please, and why? Off-hand, I go with Powergirl, especially when they draw/write her with an expression which tells ya she Knows she's got the hottest superbosom going.

As an aside, is there a superbabe (hero or villian) whose sole power is that she can make guys lose it with just a glance? The closest I can think of in that category is Poison Ivy, but overall, IMO, she just doesnt seems to have that same -oomph- as Powergirl.

pr1983
Powergirl just has incredibly huge breasts... shes not that stunningly attractive... stick out tongue

wonder woman, psylocke imo...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mindship
As an aside, is there a superbabe (hero or villian) whose sole power is that she can make guys lose it with just a glance? The closest I can think of in that category is Poison Ivy, but overall, IMO, she just doesnt seems to have that same -oomph- as Powergirl.

Spider Woman....

pr1983
how does THAT make her sexy?

Scoobless
her power is too make guys want her.... i was just answering a question

but she's definitely not bad looking

Scoobless
big grin

pr1983
Oh, i agree she aint half bad... but she aint pyslocke or diana... stick out tongue

Ultimate Ion
Power Girl as drawn in JSA Classified looks pretty good. Normally she looks like a tomboy though.

Tha C-Master
Supergirl

GalacticStorm
Storm and Sage

Mindship
Hmm. I'm not sure phermones are what I had in mind...IMO, too physical, too chemical. I was thinking more along the lines of force of will/sexual confidence/attitude...psychological impact, rather than biological. That's what I like about Powergirl when she's done right. It's more her expression at times (however far and few between) than her boobs (though they certainly help).

King_Mungi
Callisto, love that whole dirty eye-patch thing she has going for her. wink

jacobo0o
spider woman
in the new avenger issue 5#

spider woman was naked

colossus17
umm prob robin looks the best

Pointinel
her bar none:

Pointinel
HOTTDAMN!!!

Pointinel
BUT DONT SLEEP ON HER, wake the fuq up people!

Blair Wind
Fathom...my favorite by far

Pointinel
^turner's your fav artist?

Pezmerga
My Favorite is Freefall from the original Gen-13

eleveninches
Power girl
psylocke
wonderwoman

BobbyD
WW. love

roughrider
Power Girl is No. 1

roughrider
Black Canary is No. 2

roughrider
Scarlet Witch is No. 3

roughrider
Wonder Woman is No. 4

roughrider
Hmmm...who is No. 5?

roughrider
Ah, yes...No. 5 is Black Widow

roughrider
Very close, at No. 6 - Selene the Black Queen

roughrider
Shanna the She-Devil is No. 7

roughrider
No. 8 - Zatanna

roughrider
No. 9( just discovered her) - Flare

roughrider
Oh, how could I forget about her?
She probably deserves her own thread!
VAMPIRELLA

roughrider
Some more Vampirella!

roughrider
Even more...

roughrider
evil face eek! stick out tongue

roughrider
Annnndddd....

roughrider
Oh well... big grin

roughrider
yes devil

Pointinel
LOL!

BobbyD
Nice pics, Roughrider.

Thanks. smile

brainchild81
Powergirl, Black Cat, Shanna the she-devil, Moondragon(I like to go swimmin' w/baldheaded women)

Mindship
Cant you just feel the power of this punch? blink

eleveninches
Powergirl is HOT!!!

roughrider
She IS No. 1.
Interesting how simple the design of her outfit is. A few primary colours, no insignia or symbols on her front, unless you consider...you know.
love

pr1983
Still prefer Psylocke and Wonder Woman...

Comic Book
Originally posted by pr1983
Still prefer Psylocke and Wonder Woman...

there breast are smaller though.

pr1983
Originally posted by Comic Book
there breast are smaller though.

Well i've never been too bothered about the cleavage... erm

The whole package means more to me...

Comic Book
Well i've never been too bothered about the cleavage... erm

The whole package means more to me...

well they all have big **** anyway, and this is only who is hotter not who has the best personality and kicks ass.

pr1983
I meant physically... wonder woman has the hourglass figure, and shes hotter than powergirl imo...

Mindship
I like Psylocke...and the only problem I have with Wonder Woman is her costume. Like Superman's, it's too much a product of the incorporate-American-colors-into-the-costume era when they were first created.

Comic Book
I meant physically... wonder woman has the hourglass figure, and shes hotter than powergirl imo...
i don't like power girls face, and wonder woman I never found sexy, she is to captain america. Psylocke is hot, and so is batgirl.

pr1983
I like Psylocke...and the only problem I have with Wonder Woman is her costume. Like Superman's, it's too much a product of the incorporate-American-colors-into-the-costume era when they were first created.

I see what you mean, but i tend not to linger on the costume... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Comic Book
i don't like power girls face, and wonder woman I never found sexy, she is to captain america. Psylocke is hot, and so is batgirl.

Batgirl aint bad... but imo when turner, jim lee or ed benes draws wonder woman shes a goddess...

Comic Book
I see what you mean, but i tend not to linger on the costume... stick out tongue

Batgirl aint bad... but imo when turner, jim lee or ed benes draws wonder woman shes a goddess...
post your opc of the type of wonder titties....woman you like. there was only 1 pic, and I mean one that i saw her looking hot.

pr1983
Ed benes...

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/23/Wonder_Woman_Benes.jpg

Link:

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/23/Wonder_Woman_Benes.jpg

Jim Lee...

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/52/Lee_WW.jpg

Link:

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/52/Lee_WW.jpg

Michael Turner...

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/148/wondermik.jpg

Link:

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/148/wondermik.jpg

Comic Book
damn I take it back...she is a sexy beast.

Mindship

Actually, you raise a really good point not to be overlooked: a lot depends on the artist. Davis and Farmer do great women (eg, JL: Another Nail).

pr1983
Actually, you raise a really good point not to be overlooked: a lot depends on the artist. Davis and Farmer do great women (eg, JL: Another Nail).

alan davis? i really dont like him... stick out tongue

Mindship
Someone who does so-so women--though he is my fave artist--is Jack Kirby. His style is too powerful.

armandovalles
The top 5 hottest comic chix:

5) Fathom
4) Shanna the She-Devil
3) Power Girl
2) Invisible Woman (from Marvel Knights 4 drawn by McNiven)
1) Supergirl (she's more cute than hot but thats wut i like so i say she's #1)

pr1983
Someone who does so-so women--though he is my fave artist--is Jack Kirby. His style is too powerful.

I see what you mean...

Originally posted by armandovalles
The top 5 hottest comic chix:

5) Fathom
4) Shanna the She-Devil
3) Power Girl
2) Fairchild
1) Supergirl (she's more cute than hot but thats wut i like so i say she's #1)

Good variety...

roughrider
Never saw anything that special about Psylocke. Just a run-of-the-mill brunette, until they made her look like super psi-ninja. I still remeber when her outfit was a frilly pink blouse; so country looking! laughing out loud
For a brunette, I can find others more distinct.

pr1983
I was referring to the ninja... stick out tongue

JediMasterLuke5
Supergirl for sure.

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/comic-covers/Post-Crisis-Covers/Supergirl-2005/supergirl1b.jpg

roughrider
Supergirl looks more cute than attractive - too pure. That "S" costume on her & Clark is like a priest's outfit or nun's habit.

eleveninches
My faves:

5. x-23 (young version)
4. Sue Storm
3. Wonderwoman
2. Supergirl
1. Power Girl

Mindship
I'm sorry I have to admit this, but who is x-23? (I've seen her mentioned in a few places) She the superstrong one from Gen-x?

willRules
she is a clone of wolverine, she is young however, very young. She has two claws which come outta each hand, and one outta each foot

Mindship
one outta each foot? jeez, I hope she doesnt have a thing for shoes like a lotta young ladies seem to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.