Ultimate spider-mans strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
How strong is he, I know he can lift a car, but I don't think he can lift 10 tons he just seems way to weak to me to be able to do that.

doctorstrongbad
Well he is younger so his strength hasn't maxed out yet.

Sparkz
well yeah but he still dosent seem that strong and he is 15 so he must be close.

Drache53
Actually, he can only lift about 2 tons in the Ultimate Universe. Says so on the game's website.

Next Venom_girl
Weak.

Drache53
Yeah I know, hopefully he'll get stronger as the series goes on.

Sparkz
yeah I had a feeling he was weak its no wonder he always looses the writer took all his powers down, even his agility by the look of it. the only thing tht is still good is his wallcrawling ability.

Jeese after the venom saga the writer fufed up everything. Just look at carnage and the ammount of whinig peter does isnt he supposed to be a happy super hero.

Drache53
No.

Next Venom_girl
He may tell jokes while beating badguys senseless but he's always been a whiner in his off hours.

Drache53
Yeah, as Kraven Jr. told him one time: "You're a pre-ulcerous worry-wort who blames himself for everything but the rain."

doctorstrongbad
Yeah its true.. he blame himself for most things. I'm looking forward to his strength to rise soon, maybe like 40% of his max would be nice.

brice7
StrOnG?? He lookes well weak!! Look at the pictures of him, he's skinny!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah but I don't think his strength is reflects his body type. Peter parker looks like a nerd but can kick but as spider-man.

Sparkz
Peter Parker has always been skinny, even the classic one only recently has he buffed up.

hotsauce6548
I think because he's younger, he isn't as strong.

Drache53
That's my theory as well. I believe he'll get stronger over time.

Sparkz
If fans don't get sick of him just not being able to win fights easy, what I would like to see tho, is just a normal super hero kind of story for him no major plot twists just a bad guy and he wins, thats it. Nothing special. You never know he might not whine in a story like that.

Drache53
Bendis is off Ultimate Spider-Man after issue 100 isn't he? Or is that a load of BS?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Drache53
Bendis is off Ultimate Spider-Man after issue 100 isn't he? Or is that a load of BS?

Nah. It said at the end of the latest issue in the letters part that Bendis isn't supposed to be leaving anytime soon.

Drache53
Thank God.

scorpionlord
hey guys how strong is Spider-Ham?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.