The Thing vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
The Thing vs Sasquatch

yahman
Both are hardcore Level 6 characters, both well capable of lifting well over 100 tons (damm the numerical values). I'll give it to Thing though. He has a better reputaion against higher calibure fighters. smile smile

King_Mungi
This thread has been done before:

Anyways I say Sasquatch, equally as durable, he has a healing factor, more rage makes him stronger and lose control thanks to Tanaraq, uber genius, plus he was written to be 100 class range originally

"Uncanny X-Men #120: "Firewalled, A DC-10's three turbofan engines generate 150,000 pounds of thrust, but the plane doesn't move an inc, until muscles the size of bridge cables suddenly flex, hefting the 250 ton air craft a few feet off the ground as if it weighted nothing. And Then with horrifying ease..those same muscles simply throw the plane away"
This easily places Sasquatch in the "Class 100" strength range."

Wait are you talking about Walter/Wanda or Heather Hudson from Exiles?

armandovalles
Thing wins. Thing is also a Class 100. He has been for a while no matter wut anyone says cuz i think a house weighs alot more than 100 tons and The Thing lifted one right out of its supports and slammed it on Power Man in a fight or theirs a while back.

yahman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
This thread has been done before:

Anyways I say Sasquatch, equally as durable, he has a healing factor, more rage makes him stronger and lose control thanks to Tanaraq, uber genius, plus he was written to be 100 class range originally

"Uncanny X-Men #120: "Firewalled, A DC-10's three turbofan engines generate 150,000 pounds of thrust, but the plane doesn't move an inc, until muscles the size of bridge cables suddenly flex, hefting the 250 ton air craft a few feet off the ground as if it weighted nothing. And Then with horrifying ease..those same muscles simply throw the plane away"
This easily places Sasquatch in the "Class 100" strength range."

Like many level 5 and 6 characters he has performed feats well over the 100 ton limit. He is still associated with the level 6 characters. If you use the system as a rough guild, one has a an accurate hierarchy of strength.

HigH ScholaR

i'm talking about alpha flight Sasquatch

King_Mungi
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thing wins. Thing is also a Class 100. He has been for a while no matter wut anyone says cuz i think a house weighs alot more than 100 tons and The Thing lifted one right out of its supports and slammed it on Power Man in a fight or theirs a while back.

Sasquatch has done that, and Hulk Annual#8 he dragged an oceanliner or whatever (a really, really big ship) to shore. So really they are pretty much dead on for strength.

Originally posted by yahman
Like many level 5 and 6 characters he has performed feats well over the 100 ton limit. He is still associated with the level 6 characters. If you use the system as a rough guild, one has a an accurate hierarchy of strength.

I take the rating system with a grain of salt, no way when 2 characters are level 5 be the same strength. Really they need to make the grid more larger, before I take those stats serious.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by armandovalles

I dunno what kind of houses you live in, my friend...but we call those mansions.

If you live in a regular house that weighs more than 100 tons, I'd love to see your house someday. I didn't think they made houses composed entirely of lead nowadays. Or perhaps gold.

yahman
Sasquatch has done that, and Hulk Annual#8 he dragged an oceanliner or whatever (a really, really big ship) to shore. So really they are pretty much dead on for strength.

I take the rating system with a grain of salt, no way when 2 characters are level 5 be the same strength. Really they need to make the grid more larger, before I take those stats serious.

Um mm i think that is what my point was. smile One should ignore the numerical values but use hierarchal system.

King_Mungi
Um mm i think that is what my point was. smile One should ignore the numerical values but use hierarchal system.

Haha I did miss your point. I thought you were for the current rating system, my mistake.

yahman
Originally posted by
I dunno what kind of houses you live in, my friend...but we call those mansions.

If you live in a regular house that weighs more than 100 tons, I'd love to see your house someday. I didn't think they made houses composed entirely of lead nowadays. Or perhaps gold.

Ummm i think you'll find that he is actually correct. smile

yahman
Haha I did miss your point. I thought you were for the current rating system, my mistake.

No problem mate... Its nice to meet someone who thinks similarly about the H.B. system.

'I take the rating system with a grain of salt,'

This should be written at the top of every Hand book. smile But as G.S. once pointed out, the system isn't actually a inaccurate as it might seem. Its a good guild, nothing more. smile

armandovalles
Originally posted by Metalmanx

sry i said house but it was actually a rather large city-sized apartment building. If someone could post some pics to help me out here it would be appreciated.

snoopdogg
Thing couldnt beat down Sasquatch back in the day.

He even admitted he was outclassed.

King KAM
Thing cant lift a house, itll break.....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thing couldnt beat down Sasquatch back in the day.

He even admitted he was outclassed.

I was looking for that scan, do you by chance have it in higher quality?

roughrider
Even if we give Sasquatch an edge in size and a slight edge in strength, he's not the best at h2h - Ben's got that heart and street smarts enough to outfox him in a brawl. Thing wins.

8bitChris
Sasquatch is much stronger. Him stopping that plane was one of the most impressive feats i've seen.

However, in the same comic Colossus used Judo to beat Sasquatch. Colossus was winning using Sasquatch's own force against him and superior h2h.

With that in mind, I don't think anyone can write any outcome between these two power houses that doesn't a) End in a draw or b) End with the Thing losing.

KharmaDog
Sasquatch is a genius level character, was written originally with 100+ class strength, was trained in H2H combat by the Dept H program and has the agility level just under the character of someone like beast.

He's an awesome character that's used too often to job to other more popular characters. The fact that writer's recently made sabretooth hold his own against sasquatch was as ridiculous as the Hulk vs. Wolverine series.

And I am tired of everyone telling me how great a streetfighter and brawler thing is. Tank Abbott was a great brawler in the UFC and got his as handed to him by more agile, better trained, stronger and smarter fighters.

I think Sas would win this, but it would never happen because too many fans have a hard on for thing and the execs at marvel see Sas as a second tier character.

King_Mungi
Well said, him and Shaman are two of my favorite characters. Both are very strong, but never used properly

Talisman (Shaman's daughter) is said to be near or at Strange's level, yet when was the last time you saw her?.....Poor Alpha Flight, they get no respect.

yahman
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Sasquatch is much stronger. Him stopping that plane was one of the most impressive feats i've seen.

Read D.C. comics.... There's a feat on every page. wink

Tony Stark
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Sasquatch is a genius level character, was written originally with 100+ class strength, was trained in H2H combat by the Dept H program and has the agility level just under the character of someone like beast.

He's an awesome character that's used too often to job to other more popular characters. The fact that writer's recently made sabretooth hold his own against sasquatch was as ridiculous as the Hulk vs. Wolverine series.

And I am tired of everyone telling me how great a streetfighter and brawler thing is. Tank Abbott was a great brawler in the UFC and got his as handed to him by more agile, better trained, stronger and smarter fighters.

I think Sas would win this, but it would never happen because too many fans have a hard on for thing and the execs at marvel see Sas as a second tier character.

You couldn't be saying that because he's one Canada's finest could you...?

cool

Wickerman
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/sasfight10sg.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/sasfight25ny.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/sasfight33qs.gif

My 2 cents in this thread. Note especially when Sassy compares thing's punches to Hulk, the "jaw's gonna hurt for a month" comment, as well as trying to back down out of the fight.

~wickerman~

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Tony Stark
You couldn't be saying that because he's one Canada's finest could you...?

cool

Sasquatch has always been an interesting, yet totally underrated, character to me. And he isn't actually Canadian, actually he isn't even real, he's a fictional character.

In those scans I see Sas throw thing into a tree, punch thing in the back of the head, ***** slap thing twice, all the while not going full on. He's trying to talk Grimm down. Sasquatch hasn't worked himself into a mild annoyance never mind a wild rage.

Thing keeps getting up, but we only see him get one good punch in the end and then the fight is disturbed. How is this evidence that Thing can kick Walter's ass?

snoopdogg
Sasquatch landed the better shots imo.

If they were using a points system like in the UFC Thing would have lost.

jgiant
Yeah but that last shot was big, thing might have had him if it continued, thing had the upper hand at the end and i believe that thing could take this...

KharmaDog
Originally posted by jgiant
Yeah but that last shot was big, thing might have had him if it continued, thing had the upper hand at the end and i believe that thing could take this...

Upper hand?

Thing's last shot didn't move sasquatch as far as Saquatch's first shot hurled thing?

There is no evidence whatsover that thing could have beat walter in that fight. It showed that thing could take a beating from a moderatley level sasquatch. When saquatch goes apesh*t it's a completely different game.

jgiant
I don't know, thing is a pretty rough dude and he is a good fighter, it would be close, sasquash might even things out goin savage, but thing has stood toe to toe with hulk and held his own (even though he gets beat in the end), just don't count thing out that fast, thats all...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jgiant
I don't know, thing is a pretty rough dude and he is a good fighter, it would be close, sasquash might even things out goin savage, but thing has stood toe to toe with hulk and held his own (even though he gets beat in the end), just don't count thing out that fast, thats all...

Actually savage Sasquatch would give him an extra advantage and put Thing down. When Sas goes apeshit, look out! Also Sas has battled Hulk as well and held his own, Sas just has more going for him then Thing before going apeshit.

roughrider
Read D.C. comics.... There's a feat on every page. wink

Which makes them less interesting and exciting, generally.yawn

HigH ScholaR
Sasquach wins

Tony Stark
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Sasquach wins

no As David Spade likes to say NO...NO...NO.

JOE NUNEZ
VERY CLOSE FIGHT THINGS HIDE GIVES HIM AN ADVANTAGE SEEING HOW THER RUFLY EQUAL IN STRENGH HE COULD TAKE MORE PUNISHMENT SASQUASH WOULD GET TIRED FASTER TO THING COULD FIGHT FOR DAYS WITHOUT GETING TIRED........

Grimm22
bump

Grimm22
I just found this scan...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/BenvsSasquatch.jpg

Sasquatch says that he isnt anywhere as strong as Ben erm

However I think he has gotten an upgrade since then

Either way its a very close match.

Give it to Ben 6.5/10 erm

Metalmanx
Sasquatch 6-7/10.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
I just found this scan...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/BenvsSasquatch.jpg

Sasquatch says that he isnt anywhere as strong as Ben erm

However I think he has gotten an upgrade since then

Either way its a very close match.

Give it to Ben 6.5/10 erm

No it was bad written as he didn't get an upgrade, and right after that he destroyed Thing in battle (exo-suit). Hell even before that scan Thing admited he wasn't as strong as Sasquatch, if anything Sasquatch got depowered as time went on.

edit: man this thread was made even before I knew anything about Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
I give Sasquatch the win 7-8/10, he can increase his strength the more he becomes enraged as Tanaraq begins to take control, and even calm Sasquatch has higher strength feats than Thing. Has thing ever punched a hole in reality?

Grimm22
I give Sasquatch the win 7-8/10, he can increase his strength the more he becomes enraged as Tanaraq begins to take control, and even calm Sasquatch has higher strength feats than Thing. Has thing ever punched a hole in reality?

I think this is without Tanaraq confused

Ben cannot beat Tanaraq no

Normal Sasquatch would be a close match though.

They are even in strength if you ask me.

I would say Ben is more durable than Sasquatch though.

In skills, Ben would take it.

Speed? About the same.

Grimm22
Has thing ever punched a hole in reality?

Funny you should ask..... shifty

King_Mungi
I think this is without Tanaraq confused

Ben cannot beat Tanaraq no

Normal Sasquatch would be a close match though.

They are even in strength if you ask me.

I would say Ben is more durable than Sasquatch though.

In skills, Ben would take it.

Speed? About the same.

I never mentioned him turning into Tanaraq, but regular Sasquatch can increase his strength if he becomes angry or feels pain. Majority of Sasquatch strength feats are as Sasquatch not Tanaraq.

I agree

A non-jobbing Sasquatch? fairly close, but Sas would still take the clear majority

Sasquatch has vastly superior strength feats

Probally, but Sasquatch is not far behind he has been trained by Wolverine, Department H

Except, Sasquatch reflexes are insane even catching Northstar multiple times in mid-flight

Funny you should ask..... shifty

When has he ever did this?

Grimm22

When has he ever did this?

It was a joke no expression

Albino Predator
What the f**k? that wasnt funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
It was a joke no expression

You bastard I thought you were serious

Jyppe
How badly did Sasquatch own current Juggernaut..? Wait, he didn't! You guys keep using old, and high end showings and totally forgot the newer, suckier ones alltogether..

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
How badly did Sasquatch own current Juggernaut..? Wait, he didn't! You guys keep using old, and high end showings and totally forgot the newer, suckier ones alltogether..

That's nice, but current Jugz is still class 100 and who had the biggest hit in the first fight? Sasquatch. Also rules of the board state we go by their best showings, not worst.

FYI: the incident of Sasquatch punching a hole in reality was after the Juggernaut fight. It's from the new series, so there ya go.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Albino Predator
What the f**k? that wasnt funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

Says you fudge face stick out tongue

Grimm22
That's nice, but current Jugz is still class 100 and who had the biggest hit in the first fight? Sasquatch. Also rules of the board state we go by their best showings, not worst.

FYI: the incident of Sasquatch punching a hole in reality was after the Juggernaut fight. It's from the new series, so there ya go.

Even if Current Juggs was Class 100, he's still nowhere as tough as he used to be.

I can see Ben or Sasquatch taking down Current Juggs without much of a fight.

King_Mungi
Even if Current Juggs was Class 100, he's still nowhere as tough as he used to be.

I can see Ben or Sasquatch taking down Current Juggs without much of a fight.

If he was classic, there wouldn't be anything Sasquatch could do to him.

1st fight was stopped with no clear winner. Second fight only lasted a minute...literally as noted by Northstar

Horrificus
Thing would beat Sasq.

Metalmanx
If he was classic, there wouldn't be anything Sasquatch could do to him.

1st fight was stopped with no clear winner. Second fight only lasted a minute...literally as noted by Northstar

Second fight was also in favor of Sassy thanks to his Hulkbuster armor.

Sassy was getting rocked during the first fight. Even though there was no clear winner, I think it's safe to say that Juggy had the advantage.

But, I digress.

Sassy beats Thing.

King_Mungi
Second fight was also in favor of Sassy thanks to his Hulkbuster armor.

Sassy was getting rocked during the first fight. Even though there was no clear winner, I think it's safe to say that Juggy had the advantage.

But, I digress.

Sassy beats Thing.

We don't even know if they were hulk-buster armor, Jugz coined them that but from what their normal suits can do it actually weakened them

I disagree, the only time Sas was rocked was due to after Sasquatch big hit...which I have no idea why it would hurt Sas he let his guard down and wanted to stop, which Jugz hit him away. Shortly after Sas charges once again at Jugz. In the end Jugz looked far far worse than Sas.

H. S. 6
Can we have some scans comparing Thing's and Sas's strength feats?

I always imagined they were even, but now I'm hearing they aren't.

Metalmanx
We don't even know if they were hulk-buster armor, Jugz coined them that but from what their normal suits can do it actually weakened them

I disagree, the only time Sas was rocked was due to after Sasquatch big hit...which I have no idea why it would hurt Sas he let his guard down and wanted to stop, which Jugz hit him away. Shortly after Sas charges once again at Jugz. In the end Jugz looked far far worse than Sas.

That was only because you couldn't see the bruising and such underneath Sassy's fur. That, and his healing factor was probably taking over as soon as the fight stopped. You could tell it was being taxed during the fight, however. I mean, he practically begged (not really, but you know what I mean) Juggy to stop. Juggy didn't, he wasn't nearly damaged enough to do so.

...So, you're saying that Sassy wearing that armor actually weakened him? What the f**k?

Come on, KM. They were clearly wearing some enhanced armor specifically created to take down major powerful threats.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Can we have some scans comparing Thing's and Sas's strength feats?

I always imagined they were even, but now I'm hearing they aren't.

Here's a Sasquatch respect thread, he has done more and those are the scans I will get....shortly as I have to scan the entire ALpha Flight thread *sighs*

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=106017

King_Mungi
That was only because you couldn't see the bruising and such underneath Sassy's fur. That, and his healing factor was probably taking over as soon as the fight stopped. You could tell it was being taxed during the fight, however. I mean, he practically begged (not really, but you know what I mean) Juggy to stop. Juggy didn't, he wasn't nearly damaged enough to do so.

...So, you're saying that Sassy wearing that armor actually weakened him? What the f**k?

Come on, KM. They were clearly wearing some enhanced armor specifically created to take down major powerful threats.

Healing factor is probally what did it, and no he didn't beg. Also once again how could he even get hurt when it was his hit that caused the massive earthquake? After that, they did shot for shot and no one seemed phase yet Jugz faced looked far worse.

I don't know about him, but Guardian and Vindicator..hell yeah.

How so? Vindicator was firing machine gun fire, and Guardian didn't even have a shield on hence Jugz grabbing him. That was horrible, he didn't even fire one E-M blast..a blast that has killed Sasquatch with one blow.

edit: Plus Guardian's shields have blocked far worse than what Jugz could have dished out.

King_Mungi
Here's some I just quickly found in addition to the Sasquatch respect thread.

Alpha Flight #99-Punting a streetcar into an alien like it was nothing
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasttc.jpg
Sasquatch
Alpha Flight #20-Walter just being a beast

1) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight020Page01.jpg

2) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight020Page02-03.jpg

3) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight020Page04.jpg

4) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight020Page05.jpg

Sasquatch
Alpha Flight #5 Vol.3-Pissed off Sasquatch brings down the house....literally. Sasquatch lets out a blow in the Plodex ship that brings all the realities together. Some members came from the arctic, some Montreal, etc. Also just to note this ship was already destroyed in AF#4 of volume #1

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight0423.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_03.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_04.jpg
4. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AF5_0405.jpg

Alpha Flight w/Spider-Man vs. The Collector
Marvel Team-Up Annual #7-The Collector, a cosmic entity captures Marrina and Spider-Man in attempt to aid to their collection. Just as Marrina is taken captive she calls for Alpha Flight's aid. Her Marrina learns more about her history. Walter is learning he is losing control, unknown Tanaraq is taking control

Feats Shown:
-Collector is shocked by Sasquatch's strength as he did an impossible feat by halting one of the boxes an Inter-dimensional traps from the Vegan timeline

13. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-15.jpg

Metalmanx
Healing factor is probally what did it, and no he didn't beg. Also once again how could he even get hurt when it was his hit that caused the massive earthquake? After that, they did shot for shot and no one seemed phase yet Jugz faced looked far worse.

I don't know about him, but Guardian and Vindicator..hell yeah.

How so? Vindicator was firing machine gun fire, and Guardian didn't even have a shield on hence Jugz grabbing him. That was horrible, he didn't even fire one E-M blast..a blast that has killed Sasquatch with one blow.

edit: Plus Guardian's shields have blocked far worse than what Jugz could have dished out.

So what you're telling me, is that in order to face a threat that they know to be extremely dangerous/powerful/whatever, they decided to wear their weaker armors? Even though Juggy rocked Sassy last time? I'm not even talking about Vindicator or Guardian. You're telling me Sasquatch decided to wear an armor that'll weaken him in order to take on the slightly superior Juggernaut? What the f**k?

By the way, the way I saw it was a double-blow, not just from Sassy. Otherwise, Sassy wouldn't have received just as much damaged from the blow. But he did. Juggernaut looked worse cuz he didn't heal his face as fast as Sassy did. He was still ready to go the whole time.

Sas: ::struggling to get up:: "Good, God...Wait, Man. Hold up a second."
Juggy: ::already up and charging for Sassy:: "I don't stop for nothin', pal. I'm JUGGERNAUT."

::Another crack to the Sassy's jaw via Juggernaut.::

Edit: Oh yea. And Sassy says all that with his body smoking and bleeding from his mouth.

King_Mungi

So what you're telling me, is that in order to face a threat that they know to be extremely dangerous/powerful/whatever, they decided to wear their weaker armors? Even though Juggy rocked Sassy last time? I'm not even talking about Vindicator or Guardian. You're telling me Sasquatch decided to wear an armor that'll weaken him in order to take on the slightly superior Juggernaut? What the f**k?

By the way, the way I saw it was a double-blow, not just from Sassy. Otherwise, Sassy wouldn't have received just as much damaged from the blow. But he did. Juggernaut looked worse cuz he didn't heal his face as fast as Sassy did. He was still ready to go the whole time.

Sas: ::struggling to get up:: "Good, God...Wait, Man. Hold up a second."
Juggy: ::already up and charging for Sassy:: "I don't stop for nothin', pal. I'm JUGGERNAUT."

::Another crack to the Sassy's jaw via Juggernaut.::

Edit: Oh yea. And Sassy says all that with his body smoking and bleeding from his mouth.

Not it's called PIS, look at their abilities and compare it to what they did against Juggernaut. Exactally. They never ever wore those suits again, and it's funny as they have gone against far stronger people than Juggernaut and knew they were stronger...yet they never wore custom armor roll eyes (sarcastic) . Did I say that? no. I said it definetly weakened Guardian and Vindicator as apparently they don't have a shield anymore and they never even used the abilities of what they can do such as lava blasts or E-M blasts. I even commented I don't know what it did for Sasquatch in the post above, so don't claim things I never said.

Look at the scan it was clearly just Sasquatch doing the blow as the scan shows Sasquatch delvering the blow and Jugz taking it. He wasn't in the position to send a blow himself. Regardless he still looked worse, and a healing factor is a huge advantage in a fight.

Thanks I know the quote he made afterwards

Thanks I know, but so was Jugz at the same time but when the end of the fight happened Jugz looked far far worse

Metalmanx
Not it's called PIS, look at their abilities and compare it to what they did against Juggernaut. Exactally. They never ever wore those suits again, and it's funny as they have gone against far stronger people than Juggernaut and knew they were stronger...yet they never wore custom armor roll eyes (sarcastic) . Did I say that? no. I said it definetly weakened Guardian and Vindicator as apparently they don't have a shield anymore and they never even used the abilities of what they can do such as lava blasts or E-M blasts. I even commented I don't know what it did for Sasquatch in the post above, so don't claim things I never said.

Look at the scan it was clearly just Sasquatch doing the blow as the scan shows Sasquatch delvering the blow and Jugz taking it. He wasn't in the position to send a blow himself. Regardless he still looked worse, and a healing factor is a huge advantage in a fight.

Thanks I know the quote he made afterwards

Thanks I know, but so was Jugz at the same time but when the end of the fight happened Jugz looked far far worse

I know you know the scene, too, KM. I never doubted that. I just doubted that were interpreting it correctly, is all.

And I apologize if I made it seem like I was putting words in your mouth. I was just replying with what I thought you meant.

The hit was clearly a double-blow. Sasquatch has socked Hulk and Thing in the face before and never created a damn crater where they both stood.

Basically, they imitated the last few seconds of "Rocky III". Have you seen it? Then you'll know what I'm talking about.

King_Mungi
I know you know the scene, too, KM. I never doubted that. I just doubted that were interpreting it correctly, is all.

And I apologize if I made it seem like I was putting words in your mouth. I was just replying with what I thought you meant.

The hit was clearly a double-blow. Sasquatch has socked Hulk and Thing in the face before and never created a damn crater where they both stood.

Basically, they imitated the last few seconds of "Rocky III". Have you seen it? Then you'll know what I'm talking about.

No I have even double checked it several times just today

That's fine, no worries

The reason I don't think there was a double blow as their was no action blast or star or whatever that was for two blows. It showed Sasquatch delivering the blow, and with that star and that's it. Regardless we are getting off-topic and there is no way we can prove the other one is right or wrong.

Years and years ago, was that with Dolf?

Metalmanx
No I have even double checked it several times just today

That's fine, no worries

The reason I don't think there was a double blow as their was no action blast or star or whatever that was for two blows. It showed Sasquatch delivering the blow, and with that star and that's it. Regardless we are getting off-topic and there is no way we can prove the other one is right or wrong.

Years and years ago, was that with Dolf?

Nah, you're thinking of "Rocky IV". "Rocky III" was with Mr. T.

It ended with Rocky and Apollo swinging at each other, clearly produce a massive double hit from each. Pretty cool way to end the movie.

King_Mungi

It ended with Rocky and Apollo swinging at each other, clearly produce a massive double hit from each. Pretty cool way to end the movie.

Damn, I actually don't remember that.

Thanks.

Grimm22
It either goes this way..

Ben 6/10 or Sas 6/10 big grin

snoopdogg

It ended with Rocky and Apollo swinging at each other, clearly produce a massive double hit from each. Pretty cool way to end the movie. Rocky III was a classic ending. One of the best movie endings imo.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Rocky III was a classic ending. One of the best movie endings imo.

Agreed. rock

King_Mungi
I don't even remember it, which Rocky was Hulk in? II?

snoopdogg
I don't even remember it, which Rocky was Hulk in? II? Really? Rocky III was the best one of the 5 imo. And Hulk Hogan was in Rocky III.

Rocky 6 comes out in December I think.

Metalmanx
My favorite was definitely Rocky IV. Without a doubt.

That last fight with Drago? AMAZING. Did you know that a lot of that fight wasn't even choreographed? They just let them go at it. Rocky got some of his ribs broken in the process.

King_Mungi
Man I even used to box and I forget all what happened in Rocky, I need to rewatch them again.

The Contender is horrible though, cut most of the entire fight out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.