actual panel game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
We should know which team we're one

well Here's the scoring system
5 points-for a correct answer
10 points- for an amusing answer
-2-for stupid answer

Red and blue teams must when answering type in there teams colour

ok first round Dumb questions

Name ways that you can skin a rabbit?

T.M
i know the answer.

CherryTopper
i know nothing

Pandemoniac
First of all you need to catch the rabbit to be able to skin it. It seems the best technique is to sneak up to the little furry animal and drop some salt on it's tail. That will paralyze it totally, so you can grab it and make a start on a nice dinner.

CherryTopper
I don';t wanna

BENITO
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
First of all you need to catch the rabbit to be able to skin it. It seems the best technique is to sneak up to the little furry animal and drop some salt on it's tail. That will paralyze it totally, so you can grab it and make a start on a nice dinner. I don't see a colour so that doesn't gain you points

Otaku
Originally posted by BENITO
I don't see a colour so that doesn't gain you points Originally posted by Pandemoniac
First of all you need to catch the rabbit to be able to skin it. It seems the best technique is to sneak up to the little furry animal and drop some salt on it's tail. That will paralyze it totally, so you can grab it and make a start on a nice dinner.

RED!!!

T.M
After dislocation of the neck or stunning by hitting the rabbit on the back of the head with a blunt instrument, the rabbit is hung by one of the hind legs above the hock joint. The head is immediately removed to allow complete bleeding. The forefeet are then removed. The next step is to cut the skin around the hock joints of the legs and then to cut between these points across the lower part of the body. Remove the tail and pull the skin down and forward over the body. The skins of young or fryer age rabbits are easily removed in this way it is more difficult to remove the skins of older rabbits.

hows that..

BENITO
Originally posted by Otaku
RED!!! 10

taft
GOOO blue team

BENITO
ok next question If brains where gasoline how long could I go on my Motorbike?

T.M
The real question is how far could u go before u got tired of pushing that bike ?

BENITO
Originally posted by T.M
You wouldn't get out of the drive way -2

T.M

its edited and its not stupid no

BENITO
Originally posted by T.M
The real question is how far could u go before u got tired of pushing that bike ? 10

Blue teams now on 13

T.M
woop big grin

DarkC
We should know which team we're one

well Here's the scoring system
5 points-for a correct answer
10 points- for an amusing answer
-2-for stupid answer

Red and blue teams must when answering type in there teams colour

ok first round Dumb questions

Name ways that you can skin a rabbit?
Right-click on their corpse with a skinning knife in your inventory.

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkC
Right-click on their corpse with a skinning knife in your inventory. that would have been 10 points but I don't know where it would go Red or Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.