Supreme power marvel knights!!!!!!???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
By February of 2006 Supreme Power will move to Marvel Knights.

what do you think of suprem power moving to marvel knights.

will it ruin it, **** it up, help it, open it to a newer wider audience, are they doing it just for the money wink

pr1983
Marvel Knights from what i've read is one of marvels better ideas... the f4 and spidey series' are both very enjoyable reads imo...

Sentry
Supreme Power was doing great on it's own. .. But I don't know... It could work.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Sentry
Supreme Power was doing great on it's own. .. But I don't know... It could work.

i just don't know, MK may have a bigger audience but some of the material in the comic that makes supreme power supreme may be lost becuase of the younger imprint.

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i just don't know, MK may have a bigger audience but some of the material in the comic that makes supreme power supreme may be lost becuase of the younger imprint.

Your talking about comic nudity right ? sad

HigH ScholaR

pr1983
marvel knights spidey had absorbing man turn into cocaine... not very kiddish...

HigH ScholaR
Teenage gimmicks IMO

Letme think about it for a second aand i'll come back to that but what happend to absorbing man afterwards

HigH ScholaR
really apart from that having a marvel max imprint means you can do whatever you want touch any matter, explore what genrally is classed as muture.

marvel knights really is limited. it's just like the movie rating system you got 15 than you got 18. But i don't know what the future holds which is why i'm still wondering, i just pointed out in my posts what could happen and what really is max to knights

yahman

pr1983
Teenage gimmicks IMO

Letme think about it for a second aand i'll come back to that but what happend to absorbing man afterwards

he was sold on the streets... bad shit happened...

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by yahman
It was a joke big grin

I knew that......what i did, just wanted to add some serious to it my post.

Originally posted by pr1983
he was sold on the streets... bad shit happened...

really that's stupid

no still stupid

pr1983
I knew that......what i did, just wanted to add some serious to it my post.

really that's stupid

no still stupid

k...

HigH ScholaR
nah just messing

that is funny but fits mk criteria, and that's how far MK will propbably be able to take things stick out tongue but who knows.

anyway supreme power moving to mk may be a good thing definately open it to a bigger audience and that's where the money is smokin' wink rock

pr1983
but wouldnt marvel knights supreme power be a companion piece rather than a replacement for the standard comic?

Scoobless
would that mean that the Supreme Power characters become part of the main MU? .... if that happened it would only be a matter of time until they meet the Squadron Supreme (even though SS are technically in another universe.... they always find a way ... or an excuse.... to cross over)

ScarletSpider
Oh no, no more illustrated titties.

JMS hadn't really been utilizing the ADULT nature of the MAX imprint, thus I think the move to MK is fine, it provides wider distribution and marketing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.