Christopher Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Christopher Lee played many roles as many great villians but two we all know.
Count Dooku from Star Wars episode II Attack of the Clones and episode III Revenge of the Sith
Saruman the White from Lord of the Rings

But which of these two were:
-A bigger threat to the good guys (Both were puppets)
-Stronger in power
-Bigger role
-And your all around favorite

Fishy
- Saruman was a bigger threat, he could have destroyed Middle Earth. He was unlucky to face another White one however. And he was a greater puppet then even Dooku was.

- Stronger in power, hard to say both had incredible gifts. I have to say Dooku though because he can kill people far more directly.

- Bigger Role, Dooku. Saruman was the secondary threat great and powerful but he did not fight the most powerful and instead concerned himself with country's in the flanks. Still he was a great threat but he was no Mordor. Dooku on the other hand lead the army's of the Seperatist, would he have died the war would have failed. Saruman died and the war continued for a very long time. Dooku died and the war was as good as over.

- Favorite: Dooku without a doubt. I just love the guy.

Deus Ex
Wrong section.

overlord
Cool! What is this all about??

overlord
OHOH!! I already know!! Saruman versus Dooku!!!!!!!1!

kamikz
I think it's pretty fun when we have other characters vs the SW characters. But now we have the rules so whatever. I think Dooku would win, mostly because of his lightsaber and his sword skills even if he had a normal sword. And Saruman has most his power inside his staff, so if Dooku pulled it to himself he would have no problem killing him.

overlord
Yup, SW against non SW characters is mega lame.
But I do think Saruman is better!! Huray for Saruman!!

Boris
Originally posted by overlord
Yup, SW against non SW characters is mega lame.

yes

ESB-1138
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Christopher Lee played many roles as many great villians but two we all know.
Count Dooku from Star Wars episode II Attack of the Clones and episode III Revenge of the Sith
Saruman the White from Lord of the Rings

But which of these two were:
-Stronger in power
-Bigger role
-And your all around favorite
This isn't Dooku vs. Saruman. Please read.

Deus Ex
And it's still in the wrong section.

overlord
This isn't Dooku vs. Saruman. Please read.

Didn't you hear me? This is now the official Saruman VS Dooku thread, converted by moi, Mickey Suttle, master of time! Muhahahahaha!!!!

(moi is french for me, tres is french for very, I am smart because I know French)

Btw.. I still don't understand what the thread was originally about.

TFVercetti
so is your mum

overlord
Originally posted by TFVercetti
so is your mum

What???? cry

Deus Ex
French = smart?

WTF?

Then why are all the great scientists English, German, and American?

TFVercetti
And Swiss jackass

overlord
Originally posted by Deus Ex
French = smart?

WTF?

Then why are all the great scientists English, German, and American?

Because there was a statue of liberty made in French, then transported to America. (this makes sense)

Deus Ex
Hm. Yeah, that did require smarts. Make something, and then give it to zee Americans.

Illustrious
Genius.

overlord
Thank you. russia

Let's get back on topic! What is it about???

Deus Ex
Chris Lee. He pwns.

Darth Faunus
Saruman would wreck Dooku. . . his spells could bring down a mountain, and he could emit blasts of flame from his staff, among other powers.

Deus Ex
Yeah, but if it came to a track meet, my money's on Dooku.

Sorgo
Chris Lee. He pwns.

F*ck yeah.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Saruman would wreck Dooku. . . his spells could bring down a mountain, and he could emit blasts of flame from his staff, among other powers.

Dooku could just force push that fireball back at him! stick out tongue

It would be a very long battle that would consist of both throwing each other around.

Captain REX
Wrong section.

Nai Fohl
-Stronger in power

This can be answered quite easily. Saruman (according to LotR) is something like a half-god with nearly unlimited power within middle-earth. In fact he's the number 3 of the most powerful individuals in middle-earth (right after Sauran and Gandalf).
So Saruman is clearly more powerful and thereby a bigger threat as we see him nearly killing the "good guys" for serveral times. And hell...imagine Dooku trying to keep Gandalf as a prisoner.

Both go to Dooku.
For the role: Saruman was a big threat but in fact he was nothing compared to Sauron / Mordor while Dooku didn't really need Sidious to be a threat on his own. Also Dooku faced all the "good guys" in direct combat and even toyed with them while Saruman wasn't able to defeat the heroes neither with armies nor in direct confrontation.

And Dooku is my favorite because he is an aristocratic badass and lightsaber-killing-machine while Saruman despite the fact he holds unbelievable amounts of power seems more like a coward (since he FEARS Sauron while being nearly equally strong - remember that he should have been the way Gandalf is).

Darth Faunus
Dooku outclasses him in anything involving the words 'cool' and 'class', among other things.

Veneficus
Yep...Dooku pwns...

Darth Faunus
Is that the actor for, er, Lucius Malfoy in the Potter movies? He looks rather. . . peculiar with a lightsaber, and a purple one at that.

Veneficus
Is that the actor for, er, Lucius Malfoy in the Potter movies? He looks rather. . . peculiar with a lightsaber, and a purple one at that.

Who is Lucius Malfoy? IMO Harry Potter sucks so I don't know jack about the movies.

Darth Faunus
You know that blonde, slick-haired boy in commericals for the movies? His character's father.

Veneficus
You know that blonde, slick-haired boy in commericals for the movies? His character's father.

Oh that guy...well I have read the first book but was disgusted by the stupidity of Roweling's writing.

General Makashi
Originally posted by Veneficus
Who is Lucius Malfoy? IMO Harry Potter sucks so I don't know jack about the movies.

Amen. . .Originally posted by Veneficus
Oh that guy...well I have read the first book but was disgusted by the stupidity of Roweling's writing.

Again I say AMEN!!!!!!!!

Captain REX
Hurray for bashing books that most people in the world like to read. no expression

Illustrious
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hurray for bashing books that most people in the world like to read. no expression

Most? pffft.

Captain REX
Hell, I like 'em. Easy to read with a good story, it's when the fanboys/girls go nuts that it gets old. I ignore that and just stick with the book.

And yes, most.

Darth Traya
Saruman actually partially created Middle-Earth and is a demi-god. But Dooku is far more classy and stylish.

Saruman would win this, I think.

Captain REX
Hell, I'm still wondering why nobody bashed the thread-maker for breaking the rules...

Darth Traya
True, True.

Fishy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hell, I'm still wondering why nobody bashed the thread-maker for breaking the rules...

Because the thread is about Christopher Lee who kicks ass so we don't mind stick out tongue

Deus Ex
Word.

But Harry Potter doesn't kick ass. I worked in a book store when the new book came out. I still have nightmares of all those damn kids in there at midnight, dressed up and screaming "Harry Pottah, Harry Pottah!"

Aye yai yai...

Sorgo
http://www.mathiasbothor.com/main.php/photos/big/project/1/photo_nr/9/christopher_lee_copyright_by_mathias_bothor.jpg
Lee...

Admiral Akbar
Word.

But Harry Potter doesn't kick ass. I worked in a book store when the new book came out. I still have nightmares of all those damn kids in there at midnight, dressed up and screaming "Harry Pottah, Harry Pottah!"

Aye yai yai...

lol

ReverendMakashi
Lee. . .

ReverendMakashi
Lee again. . .

Admiral Akbar
ok, enugh lee pictures. smile

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
11!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!1!

Sorgo

It's a Lee thread. If you don't like it...Leave.

Admiral Akbar
What does this have to do with Versus? And how are you expressing that post?

Sorgo
What does this have to do with Versus? And how are you expressing that post?

Christopher Lee plays Dooku, and Dooku is a part of the Versus. If you don't wanna see pictures, don't look at them.

Illustrious
Word.

Aye yai yai...

What's up with all these strange jobs?

Admiral Akbar
Dook uis not part of versus, because this thread does not have dooku fighting anyone. And im not looking at them anymore.

Sorgo
Dook uis not part of versus, because this thread does not have dooku fighting anyone. And im not looking at them anymore.

You miss the point. Inside of this Forum, Dooku is part of several Versus fighting. Christopher Lee happens to be the "Pillar" of Dooku. This thread is appropriate and the pictures are kick-ass.

Now stop cluttering this thread with grade A Bullshit.

Admiral Akbar
fanboyism to the extreme..

Sorgo
fanboyism to the extreme..

The person i happen to fanboy on makes more money than you, has more friends than you, is more important in every aspect of life than you, and is a better actor.

That comeback was irrelevant to the point. Me sticking up for my actor's thread in a forum doesn't make me a fanboy under rightful circumstances. It's better to not say anything at all than to spew crap all over the place.

Admiral Akbar
ROFL, you take one simple post so seriously lighten up dude, you think I meant that!?

But seriously this belongs in the star wars ep3 section or maybe the EU-Litt section.

Sorgo
ROFL, you take one simple post so seriously lighten up dude, you think I meant that!?

But seriously this belongs in the star wars ep3 section or maybe the EU-Litt section.

You think i am taking it seriously? Not at all. Just putting you in your place. This thread is fine. Leave it be.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Sorgo
You think i am taking it seriously? Not at all. Just putting you in your place. This thread is fine. Leave it be.

You are taking it seriously by insulting that post. Or in your terms it was considered as crap. Or was it me that was spewing crap everywhere. Anyway, this does not belong here, but who cares there days..

Sorgo
You are taking it seriously by insulting that post. Or in your terms it was considered as crap. Or was it me that was spewing crap everywhere. Anyway, this does not belong here, but who cares there days..

Now i insulted the post? Semantics.

I merely told you that if you didn't like people to post pictures of the Actor who happens to be the topic of this thread, to leave.

And it isn't considered crap, it is crap.

And yes, it was just you.

Admiral Akbar
So it was me?

Well just to put whatever you just wrote into perspective for you..

Its not your actor you dont own him.. first of all..
second speak for yourself, you 're acting like you are involved in his everyday life, as if you are related to him.

And sticking up for him in every thread does make a person a fanboy, because even during a fight where he would get screwed over badly, that person would be there to support them, that is not under rightful circumstances, another thing..
Just because you are obsessed over this one actor does not give you the right to make a thread about him on a VERSUS forum. Do that on a christopher Lee fan site. Not everyone is this major fan of dooku.

Sorgo
So it was me?

Well just to put whatever you just wrote into perspective for you..

Its not your actor you dont own him.. first of all..
second speak for yourself, you 're acting like you are involved in his everyday life, as if you are related to him.

And sticking up for him in every thread does make a person a fanboy, because even during a fight where he would get screwed over badly, that person would be there to support them, that is not under rightful circumstances, another thing..
Just because you are obsessed over this one actor does not give you the right to make a thread about him on a VERSUS forum. Do that on a christopher Lee fan site. Not everyone is this major fan of dooku.

Dug yourself deeper, son.

Now you're claiming false facts. I didn't act like i was part of his everyday life, for one. For two, i sure as hell don't act like i am related to him.

I don't stick up for him in every thread, but i don't like it when some little shit comes along and decides that their gonna say something stupid for no reason. It's pointless and troublemaking. THIS IS a Lee thread and it ain't GOING NOWHERE! If you do not like the pictures, do not look at them and do not enter the f*cking thread.

And, i just thought i would let you know, i didn't make this thread, so not everyone is a major fan, but if i am correct, i see a few.

Admiral Akbar
True not everyone is a major fan, I like dooku, but not in that way. I dident claim any false facts, you were acting as if you knew everything about this guy. You automatically assume he is better than me in every aspect of life, dude you dont even know me so dont start that.. And I come here just to argue.

Sorgo
True not everyone is a major fan, I like dooku, but not in that way. I dident claim any false facts, you were acting as if you knew everything about this guy. You automatically assume he is better than me in every aspect of life, dude you dont even know me so dont start that.. And I come here just to argue.

You didn't claim any false facts? That makes two of us.

And once again i was not acting as if i knew all about him, but i sure as hell know alot. And he is better than you! More people know/like him more than they do you. He makes a larger salary than you. He has done more significant things in his life than you. In a way, he is the better person. There is probably hundreds of thousands of people who look up to Lee. Are there that many looking up to you, Admiral?

Darth_Glentract
How much does Lee make?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
How much does Lee make?

Wish i knew! stick out tongue

He probably makes a good sum. Especially from his recent roles.

Sorgo
Akbar, you can say what you want back, but i am done with this. I do not wish to step onto bad terms with you so i am discontinuing this arguement. You would be wise to do the same.

G'day! smile

Admiral Akbar

And once again i was not acting as if i knew all about him, but i sure as hell know alot. And he is better than you! More people know/like him more than they do you. He makes a larger salary than you. He has done more significant things in his life than you. In a way, he is the better person. There is probably hundreds of thousands of people who look up to Lee. Are there that many looking up to you, Admiral?

My point was that you dont nkow who I am I could be Brad Pitt for all you know....

Support your role model I dont care, but I was attacking the rude comments you replied. You have no self-esteem whatsoever, one simple comment can make you insane.

I have a few that look up to me, but maybe not as many has CL. I could say the same about you.. Do you have people that look up to you? dident think so..

LAstPOST!@

Admiral Akbar

This is offically the last post. What has CL ever done that inspired you the most? He is a good actor? sure, but thats not a reason. What things has he done in his life that makes him a better person, you dont know his past.. he could be coming from a bad relationship, maybe drinking problems..
Well he makes a lager salary.. ok? Im 15...

Darth Abominus
Akbar, you can say what you want back, but i am done with this. I do not wish to step onto bad terms with you so i am discontinuing this arguement. You would be wise to do the same.

G'day! smile

i think lee is a great actor myself but curious how would lee be a better person than this akbar.... i don't know either of them.... if i got to know both of them personally i may decide that i'd feel like punching them in the throat, or, think either of them are the greatest people i've ever met.

stalin had a whole lot of people looking up to him, had more power, wealth etc, but i doubt you can hardly call him a better person than lee or akbar wink

Darth_Glentract
This is offically the last post. What has CL ever done that inspired you the most? He is a good actor? sure, but thats not a reason. What things has he done in his life that makes him a better person, you dont know his past.. he could be coming from a bad relationship, maybe drinking problems..

Not trying to be a snob or anything, but I'm 14 and I get a montly allowiance of 45 million dollars(my father owns two coal mines)

Deus Ex
Not trying to be a snob or anything, but I'm 14 and I get a montly allowiance of 45 million dollars(my father owns two coal mines)

lol

Coal mines, eh?

Veneficus

Forgive me if I have a hard time believing that...

Darth_Glentract
I thought everyone would realize it was a joke. A 14 year old kid getting 45 million dollars a month?

Veneficus
I thought everyone would realize it was a joke. A 14 year old kid getting 45 million dollars a month?

Ahh...I see.

Veneficus
Christopher Lee kicks total ass...

Deus Ex
I knew it was a joke. No one makes 45 mill on coal mines...

Darth_Glentract
I wish they hadn't moved the story thread. No one writes anything anymore. The fiction area sucks. It gets like one or two post per hour.

Deus Ex
I never pay attention to threads outside of here and the signature gallery, which I keep bumped regularly. Rarely do people outside of the regulars here even pay attention to it anyways.

Veneficus
I wish they hadn't moved the story thread. No one writes anything anymore. The fiction area sucks. It gets like one or two post per hour.

*cough* mods *cough* take job to *cough* seriously...

Except for Rex...Rex PWNS.

Veneficus
I never pay attention to threads outside of here and the signature gallery, which I keep bumped regularly. Rarely do people outside of the regulars here even pay attention to it anyways.

You should check out the Off-Topic forum.

Sorgo
My point was that you dont nkow who I am I could be Brad Pitt for all you know....

Support your role model I dont care, but I was attacking the rude comments you replied. You have no self-esteem whatsoever, one simple comment can make you insane.

I have a few that look up to me, but maybe not as many has CL. I could say the same about you.. Do you have people that look up to you? dident think so..

LAstPOST!@

I'll sum this down for you as short as i possibly can:

He is not my role model.

I don't care if people look up to me. I am here to look after myself, not to impress others.

Christopher Lee is better than you. He has a better life and more accomplishments. Maybe one day you will have better or the same accomplishments. Either way, you're still a fifteen year old child.

but I was attacking the rude comments you replied. You have no self-esteem whatsoever, one simple comment can make you insane.

An over exaggerated judgement? I was expecting this from a child. Let me explain once again.....

If you do not like to see pictures of Christopher Lee,

G O A W A Y !

Do not add your meaningless two cents.

Deus Ex
It's a waste of time.

Sorgo

Indeed you are fifteen....

I am sure he has tremendous drinking problems. This is the reason he acts so well. Actually, i saw pictures of him chugging Sambuca on the set of Episode III.

Sorgo
It's a waste of time.

KMC is a waste of time, Janus.

But we are still here.

Veneficus

I am sure he has tremendous drinking problems. This is the reason he acts so well. Actually, i saw pictures of him chugging Sambuca on the set of Episode III.

Discrimation against 15-year-olds! I demand justice! stick out tongue

ReverendMakashi
Alright folks let's stop the fighting now. . .here is a pic of Lee being the pimp that he is. . .

Deus Ex
True dat, Sorgo.

So Dooku's an alcoholic? I shoulda known.

Veneficus
KMC is a waste of time, Janus.

But we are still here.

Honestly the only reason I come here anymore is because Janus is so friggen funny.

Deus Ex
I try.

I am very 1337.

Sorgo
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Alright folks let's stop the fighting now. . .here is a pic of Lee being the pimp that he is. . .

This are my picture!

THIEF!

Veneficus
I try.

I am very 1337.

Is that you?

Darth_Glentract
If that is, you don't look like what I thought you would. I always imagined Janus as that guy in Game Informer with the glasses who is screaming because his sub-scription ran out.

Deus Ex
lol! No, that isn't me at all. I saw that on a site somewhere and saved it. It looks amusing.

Darth_Glentract
Ohh thank God! You are still that guy in the game informer magazine!

Deus Ex
What guy? Got the pic?

Darth_Glentract
No. Its not in a google image search either. I'll scan it and post it if I can fix my scanner tomorrow.

I have a pic of Dantheman. Stupid bastard, he tried to get me banned.

Deus Ex
At least I don't look like this either.

Darth_Glentract
lmao

Veneficus
lmao

Deus Ex
This topic needs pics.

Darth Faunus
laughing

Admiral Akbar

That was only an assumption, you seem like you know so much, but you dont..

Admiral Akbar

I have a job also, but 45 mill a month?

Fishy
Wait you get 45 million a month?

Thats 540 million a year.

Assuming you had that allowance for two yearsor so you would have 1.8 billion dollars. Now your dad isn't going to give a huge part of his salary to you. Normal is 1% to 2%, but thats going to be extreme.. So it would probably be about 10% because your did is rich anyways.

Meaning that in those two years your dad made 18 billion dollars. Meaning he would be amongst the richest people in the world.. Now a colemine isn't going to work at its best right away, to make that much you would have to be in action for at least 10 to 20 years and that is a minimal..

So that would mean 540 million * 10(cause you only get 10%) * 15 (for the amount of years average) Meaning your dad has approxamitly 810 billion dollars...

Give or take a few billion dollars... For some reason I don't believe you... And no i'm I don't know if you admitted to lying later on, I'm to lazy to read the thread and I just felt like doing this without any good reason so Don't complain about the calculations being off either.

So your Dad is richer then Bill gates.

Sorgo
That was only an assumption, you seem like you know so much, but you dont..

That was only an assumption

Thank you, Captain Obvious. I don't think i realized that until your ultimate intelligence pointed it out.

I know quite the bit, but my knowledge isn't for your eyes to see or for your ears to hear.

Admiral Akbar
And I am in the least bit interested. Maybe not even at all. And my age has nothing to do with that.

Bye.

Fishy
Can we stop that childish shit now?

Sorgo
And I am in the least bit interested. Maybe not even at all. And my age has nothing to do with that.

Bye.

I know your age has nothing to do with it.

Admiral Akbar
Ok..

Sorgo
Ok..

Exactly.

Admiral Akbar
Exactly.

Exactly..?

What are you saying?

Sorgo
Exactly..?

What are you saying?

I am not summing it up for you. Look at the last five posts, kid.

C'mon now.

Admiral Akbar
I did, but the way you said Exactly, probably meant you won the disscusion. If so.. you havent I just realized its pointless to argue. And btw I asked him to stop posting pictures as a joke, I never meant it to be for real. Its just that your so lopsided and everything in your views are considered negative. I say something for one second and you believe im disrespecting something/someone.

Fishy
Could you two please just stop acting like two ten year olds?

overlord
This thread rocks my world.

Darth Traya
Look, does it matter whether or not people on this board are children, teenagers or adults?

As long as they post courteously and with legible writing, then I don't care how old they are.

Admiral Akbar
Thank You..

Sorgo
I did, but the way you said Exactly, probably meant you won the disscusion. If so.. you havent I just realized its pointless to argue. And btw I asked him to stop posting pictures as a joke, I never meant it to be for real. Its just that your so lopsided and everything in your views are considered negative. I say something for one second and you believe im disrespecting something/someone.

Funny why you didn't use any emoticons or claim it was a joke during the begin of the arguement. Now you're gonna try to claim it was a Joke?

Heh....

No, but if you wish to share a "negative" view about an actor, in their own thread, take it elsewhere.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Look, does it matter whether or not people on this board are children, teenagers or adults?

As long as they post courteously and with legible writing, then I don't care how old they are.

I have seen people say this before and it only comes from someone who is sixteen or under.

Not that i am trying to assume your age, but it is not shown in your profile...

Fishy
I have seen people say this before and it only comes from someone who is sixteen or under.

Not that i am trying to assume your age, but it is not shown in your profile...

I'm saying the same thing i'm 18...

Now just leave this damn topic alone.. You are acting like the 10 your old you are accusing other people of being.

overlord
Yieeeehaaaaa!! I've arrived in the official Christopher Lee appreciation thread! What better place than the versus forum?
(warning:this message is not necessarily meant negative) shifty

Sorgo
Originally posted by Fishy
I'm saying the same thing i'm 18...

Now just leave this damn topic alone.. You are acting like the 10 your old you are accusing other people of being.

Incorrect. Tired of dealing with disrespect. Akbar has disgraced the almighty Lee! I am sending Chinchillas after him as we speak....

I am on an internet forum. If i wish to add immaturity into something, i will do so. But why come into a thread to say something stupid? Honestly?

Fishy
Incorrect. Tired of dealing with disrespect. Akbar has disgraced the almighty Lee! I am sending Chinchillas after him as we speak....

I am on an internet forum. If i wish to add immaturity into something, i will do so. But why come into a thread to say something stupid? Honestly?

You both really are acting like children and ruining a thread... Just stop it already and get a damn live.

Sorgo
You both really are acting like children and ruining a thread... Just stop it already and get a damn live.

Anyone on KMC has no Life. This includes you. So please, don't practice Hypocrisy, and obtain a life yourself, Fishy.

I have a Life, by the way. And i enjoy it alot.

This is an arguement and arguements happen. That's life.

Fishy
This is calling each other childish when acting like children...

Wait i'm starting to do it too, last post on the matter from me. Just please stop acting like your 10.

Sorgo
This is calling each other childish when acting like children...

Wait i'm starting to do it too, last post on the matter from me. Just please stop acting like your 10.

Take your own advice next time.

DarthMaul9123
if KMC forums was ment for children i don't think dantheman would last much more than a day at most...also lil kids dont no sh!t about star wars
BUT:
i think ole christofer was a duechbag in both of his movies, he built/helped build two armies, but i must say that his dooku form was the best

Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
if KMC forums was ment for children i don't think dantheman would last much more than a day at most...also lil kids dont no sh!t about star wars
BUT:
i think ole christofer was a duechbag in both of his movies, he built/helped build two armies, but i must say that his dooku form was the best

i think ole christofer was a duechbag in both of his movies

You just stepped on a mine, son.

Lee was one of the best actors in both of those freakin' movies! Or let me guess..... Portman and Christensen outdid him in acting? Or was it Mcgregor?

Don't be foolish.

DarthMaul9123
hm... its my opinion i think i can have my own oppinion besides who cares what i say and what you say thats what i thought and thats what you oppossed so whatever

Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
hm... its my opinion i think i can have my own oppinion besides who cares what i say and what you say thats what i thought and thats what you oppossed so whatever '

Another one? Christ....

Don't come in Lee's thread to bash Lee. Keep your opinion to yourself.

overlord
Yup, sorry to say it to ya'll noobs, but there is no debating favorite characters/actors allowed. So leave this gleaming pearl of a thread allone.

DarthMaul9123
NOOB i joined this website quite a while ago and you didnt join much time before me so this isnt you place to call noobs *agh* you make a guy pi$$ real easily

overlord
Hahahaha!! I even call myself noob! Okay sorry dude if it offends you.
Your previous message just didn't make sense.

Deus Ex
Actually, I think Ewan did a better job acting than Dooku did.

overlord

Sorgo will probably forgive you because of the sarcastic smile in your avathar.

Deus Ex
Either way, it's true. Ewan was more natural than Lee was in his role. Lee is a damn good actor and I like him, but the screenplay for AOTC was so wooden than even he had a hard time putting forth a truly good role.

overlord
Lee certainly was quite a character in that movie so I forgive his acting if lacking. (I'm not really an expert on human behavior as I'm autistic myself so I'll just leave it there)

Admiral Akbar
Funny why you didn't use any emoticons or claim it was a joke during the begin of the arguement. Now you're gonna try to claim it was a Joke?

Heh....

No, but if you wish to share a "negative" view about an actor, in their own thread, take it elsewhere.

In my own thread? Now it seems as if you made this thread the way you wrote that. Ive been trying to say it was a joke, but you have been an egotistical moron about the whole think. And stop calling me son, only 80 year old men do that.

Admiral Akbar

How the hell did i disgrace him, by joking about posting too many pictures? If you noticed there was a smiley at the end of that post, so I dont even have to mention i was kidding..

Admiral Akbar

I thought so too..

Admiral Akbar
How the hell did i disgrace him, by joking about posting too many pictures? If you noticed there was a smiley at the end of that post, so I dont even have to mention i was kidding..

Dont respond because I wont be on to read it..

Sorgo
In my own thread? Now it seems as if you made this thread the way you wrote that. Ive been trying to say it was a joke, but you have been an egotistical moron about the whole think. And stop calling me son, only 80 year old men do that.

I can say son till the sun rises, son. And don't be stereotypical. Not only eighty year old men use it.

Ego's played no part in this arguement, unless you have half a brain.... Or no brains at all.

Joke or not, if you don't like Lee/Lee pictures, Leave.

Anyone would get defense about their favorite actor. Besides, joke or not, the joke was just stupid and pointless. Notice how no one laughed?

Sorgo
Dont respond because I wont be on to read it..

I figured.

Admiral Akbar
Yes you have no life if u can stay up like that. I do though, so dont bother,..

Sorgo
Yes you have no life if u can stay up like that. I do though, so dont bother,..

It's obvious i have a life, or i would not be typing to you.

Nice irrelevant reply by the way....

*Sigh*

Tangible God
The tension's so thick in here.......who's up for some cocktails!

Jaro
Let's try to get back on track here

Deus Ex
Sure thing.

Chris Lee pwns.

Jaro
My favorite actor.
I like Saruman more. If you look at the characters they are almost the same. Dooku really was never seen in the war and stayed behind the scenes alot like Saruman but if they killed Dooku what difference would that have made. Grievous would take over. Basically Saruman was a bigger threat because the Jedi had an army greater then Dooku's and Rohan barely won at Helm's Deep

Gryn Jabar
This isn't a SW thread. Shut it down, Ush.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>