JLA vs. this Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RSSR
The standard JLA line-up of:

Superman
GL Kyle Rayner
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Batman

vs. this Marvel line-up of:

Blackbolt
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Genis
Namor
Rom
Black Panther

Who wins.

K3VIL
Originally posted by RSSR

Superman
GL Kyle Rayner
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Batman

Blackbolt
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Genis
Namor
Rom
Black Panther

Who wins.
Strange aided from BB take out Superman.
GL and Flash both falls against Genis who will also stomp WW before she knock out Namor, then he'll kill Batman and AM.

Tha C-Master
Team marvel

RSSR
Oh, let me add: No prep time (besides from what they remember of each other from previous cross-overs) and neutral environment.

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Strange aided from BB take out Superman.
GL and Flash both falls against Genis who will also stomp WW before she knock out Namor, then he'll kill Batman and AM. Or Martian Manhunter mentally rapes them while the rest lay a smack down.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Juntai
Or Martian Manhunter mentally rapes them while the rest lay a smack down. Really

Draco69
The JLA get almost literally raped.

Tha C-Master
draco said it, its law....

Noone disagrees with draco!!!

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
Or Martian Manhunter mentally rapes them while the rest lay a smack down.
Fanboy don't try to argue with him, you're outmatched.
Genis can exceed lightspeed, he has superhuman strenght on skyfather level, he stomped KING THOR, he has cosmic awareness, he can manipulate ANY FORM of energy, bend time and space, and even protect himself from telepathy with his force fields.

Tha C-Master
Silver surfer and strange is just cream on the cake there, I don't really see what they have going for them, GL is their best bet more often than not, but...

yahman
Originally posted by K3VIL
Fanboy don't try to argue with him, you're outmatched.
Genis can exceed lightspeed, he has superhuman strenght on skyfather level, he stomped KING THOR, he has cosmic awareness, he can manipulate ANY FORM of energy, bend time and space, and even protect himself from telepathy with his force fields.

He didn't show much of that Skyfather strength when he fought Atlas. shifty

brainchild81
JLA is now short 7 members. The only funny part of this fight is dumba$$ Kyle throwing a standard punch @ Black Panther and getting his hand cut off.laughing

meep-meep

Superman
GL Kyle Rayner
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Batman

Blackbolt
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Genis
Namor
Rom
Black Panther

Who wins.

I would have to say that the DC group has a slight edge in this fight. Strange, Surfer, and Namor could win against any combination of 4 Dc charcters in this group, but once these 3 Marvel characters go down I don't see much more to help the Marvel team. any 3 DC charcters left are pretty powerful, whereas the remaining marvel characters are tough but not in the same catergory. If someone could fill me in on Genis I would better be able to formulate an outcome for this battle.

guy222
marvel

Bouboumaster
It's a spite thread in favor of Team marvel.
JLA doesn't have any answer to Strange and Surfer.

ultimatethor
Team marvel really easily

The Illuminati
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Team marvel really easily

yes

Badabing

Superman
GL Kyle Rayner
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Batman

Blackbolt
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Genis
Namor
Rom
Black Panther

Who wins. Two cosmic level beings plus the sorcerer supreme equals almost spite. uhuh

nimbus006
I think this depends on what Genis we're talking about here, and who is Rom?

tkitna
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rom_the_Spaceknight

Lumby
marvel ftw

Bouboumaster
Take out Rom and the result wouldn't change.

Take out Panther and Black Bolt and I would still give it to Marvel, due to Surfer, Strange, Genis and Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.