you guys need to get laid part 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TFVercetti
man mace gunned you guys down

neo313
Don't you have anything better to do? It's not like you're ever gonna score.

TFVercetti
score, score dont you want some more

overlord
Hey SuperShadow, score one for Los Angelos will ya?
(with your hand)

DarkC
Originally posted by TFVercetti
F*ck off.

black robb
man mace gunned you guys down yeah you're right i need to get laid. Good thing i got your mom on speed dial

The Phantom
Originally posted by black robb
yeah you're right i need to get laid. Good thing i got your mom on speed dial That's a new one.

Okay, time to go into crazy hate mode... thingy... .... Go die.... wow... I can't even do it... I guess its just so pointless when I'm not a perverted man looking for sex all my life, but hell, that just makes me a better man, plus, girls love me, things could change so quickly if I wanted... now, go die, for all of our sakes.

jlee17xoxo412
this is a very interesting thread. is this all u guys talk about.

Barker
So uhh..........What happened to part three? no expressionArse

zombieman
This thread is bollocks. Surely everyone who partakes in any section of KMC needs to get laid, not just the Harry Potter section.

daeri
Originally posted by Barker
So uhh..........What happened to part three? no expressionArse

was wondering the same thing eek!

APIECEOFME
The person who has nothing better to do than make stupid threads is telling everyone else that THEY need to get laid! laughing out loud The irony is just too much.

overlord
Why hasn't this thread been closed yet? Don't you have moderators? Or does this thread just have a lot to do with this forum? (omg my mind is exploding)

APIECEOFME
Don't worry, it won't be long. It'll be closed in no time. Don't let this be the cause of your your demise. wink

jlee17xoxo412
i'm sure it will be closed 2. i think it's a little 2 much and off topic. In plus why would you want 2 talk about getting laid anyway

goddess_susu
but since he's still here, how about we teach him a lesson.

1) different people like different things

2) I'm sure your definatly a fan of something (maybe a fan of getting laid, cuz that's all you talk about!)

3)GET A LIFE

goddess_susu
serious now TFVercetti

can you let all your stupidity out in this thread
so it can get closed down and
we don't have to waste time in any other ones???

Thanks *cough (Muggle) cough*

Barker
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7026/bigcuppa3uj.jpg

It Never Gets old!

Originally posted by zombieman
This thread is bollocks. Surely everyone who partakes in any section of KMC needs to get laid, not just the Harry Potter section.

You Need to get laid. no expression

Pielover666
Originally posted by The Phantom
That's a new one.

Okay, time to go into crazy hate mode... thingy... .... Go die.... wow... I can't even do it... I guess its just so pointless when I'm not a perverted man looking for sex all my life, but hell, that just makes me a better man, plus, girls love me, things could change so quickly if I wanted... now, go die, for all of our sakes.
Hey (some) girls love me. Not everybody. Mostly because some people can't take a joke....

RoguePw25

Don't think so. Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.