Genis-Vell vs Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Genis-Vell

VS

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman

*Batman gets 2 hours of prep, Superman and WW get none, Genis gets none, Genis is his insane version w/ green armor and photon gun, all the DC'ers are post-crisis.

Who wins?

Draco69
They can't win. They need Green Lantern.

Or Grant Morrison to write BATGOD!!!!

Orestes
"Years ago I envisioned this exact scenario. In fact, I envisioned it happening right here, with you two helping me. And I remember you had a smiley sticker stuck to your back in my vision -- yes, there it is."

Superman removes the stray "Dole" sticker from his back.

OneDumbG0
I didn't read the whole Genis-vell going insane storyline, I wish I did. peter David was on a role there and CrissCross' art was awesome. Think Carlos Pacheco/Salvador LaRocca with more dynamic angles. Apparently, the guy destroyed the universe and recreated it. He took on Magus, Moondragon, cosmic beings and was pretty much unstoppable.

Kind of like Parallax power levels during Zero Hour before they retconned that. JLA couldn't do schizer against Parallax. I'm kinda mixed on that retcon too. The yellow impurity was cool and Sinestro's return.... but I always thought Hal going insane was the gutsiest character turn ever because it seemed irreversible. I mean... make the man a hero again but make him live with the damn consequences. I woulda donated my kidney if a good writer tackled that issue and made some good comics out of it. Then again... I kinda wonder how Genis-vell eventually dealt with his insanity. Anybody know?

armandovalles
It's not that Genis-Vell went insane on his own. Entropy made him insane. So once Entropy was defeated, Genis went back to normal.

Juntai
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I didn't read the whole Genis-vell going insane storyline, I wish I did. peter David was on a role there and CrissCross' art was awesome. Think Carlos Pacheco/Salvador LaRocca with more dynamic angles. Apparently, the guy destroyed the universe and recreated it. He took on Magus, Moondragon, cosmic beings and was pretty much unstoppable.

Kind of like Parallax power levels during Zero Hour before they retconned that. JLA couldn't do schizer against Parallax. I'm kinda mixed on that retcon too. The yellow impurity was cool and Sinestro's return.... but I always thought Hal going insane was the gutsiest character turn ever because it seemed irreversible. I mean... make the man a hero again but make him live with the damn consequences. I woulda donated my kidney if a good writer tackled that issue and made some good comics out of it. Then again... I kinda wonder how Genis-vell eventually dealt with his insanity. Anybody know? Zero Hour wasnt retconned, it just never happened. Read the last issue again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.