Overtkill vs Deadpool Bulleyes and Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Orestes
Dunno anything about Overtkill really, but he/she/it better be a seriously bad MF to be taking on that team.

golem370
He is a Cyborg that was made to kill Spawn.

Orestes
Cool. Did he pull it off?

Kidding. wink

golem370
I am not sure he was like 600 pounds

golem370
A pic

golem370
who wins

Jose123
DDD pull it off. And he wasn't made to fight spawn he was just a hired killer if I remember correctly.

Dark Urizen
No, Spawn beat him each and every time. But he wasn't created to kill Spawn.

He used to be a mob guy working for a family in Napoli i think. His half brother was an incredible scientist. When he found him dead, he built him into a cyborg which was pretty much indestructable (initially), and he worked for the Mob doing various jobs in Italy mostly.

Antonio Twistelli from New York comissioned him to kill Spawn, but he failed, etc. etc.

His story is in the Curse of the SPawn series (i posted most of the interesting stuff in the respect thread in my signature). You should be able to find the stuff around page......12 or so of the thread...not sure though.

Anyway, the team wins because he has delicate circuitry in some parts of his body, and one example would be when Twitch Williams (best sharpshooter in the NYPD) shot him in the right ear and it messed up his circuitry. So yeah......the team wins.

jinzin
THE BIG KAHUNA WOULD WORK THOSE FOOLS THOUGH...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by jinzin
THE BIG KAHUNA WOULD WORK THOSE FOOLS THOUGH...

laughing The big Kahuna would get a facefull of deadpool laughing out loud

Happy new year buddy. Be sure to check the thread in my sig wink

jinzin
are you kidding? the symbiote would reject deadpool and then there would be two while dp was forced to recover... TBK totally owns...

and okay.. I'll be right there.. wink

Dark Urizen
are you kidding? the symbiote would reject deadpool and then there would be two while dp was forced to recover... TBK totally owns...

and okay.. I'll be right there.. wink

Pshhhttt......he'd just stick his hand down TBK's throat. If TBK bites it off, ok, he dies of asfixiation. If he doesn't, he either dies of asfixiation or having his larynx removed quite violently stick out tongue

you might want to take a few days off from your normal activities if you plan on reading it all laughing out loud

jinzin
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Pshhhttt......he'd just stick his hand down TBK's throat. If TBK bites it off, ok, he dies of asfixiation. If he doesn't, he either dies of asfixiation or having his larynx removed quite violently stick out tongue

you might want to take a few days off from your normal activities if you plan on reading it all laughing out loud

jeezus.. I guess. I was looking through it.. on page two.. finished that then realized I had 20 more to go... damn... you're a buisly lil bee...

and the symbiote can and will bite off deadpools arm without it going into sabretooth's throat... problem easily averted.. and that's assuming deadpool even gets the chance.. considering his photgraphic reflexes deadpool won't lay a hand on tbk...

Dark Urizen
jeezus.. I guess. I was looking through it.. on page two.. finished that then realized I had 20 more to go... damn... you're a buisly lil bee...

and the symbiote can and will bite off deadpools arm without it going into sabretooth's throat... problem easily averted.. and that's assuming deadpool even gets the chance.. considering his photgraphic reflexes deadpool won't lay a hand on tbk...

Yeah, well.......KMC needed a good Spawn thread wink

How can that happen? If he sticks his hand down TBK's throat, like i said, if it's bitten, it can't be spit out if he jams it deep enough.

Sixth_Winged
I think this would end to something like Bullseye clogging whatever fuels him to live with something dirty he picked in the ground smile

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I think this would end to something like Bullseye clogging whatever fuels him to live with something dirty he picked in the ground smile

He doesn't exactly need fuel or anything. Hmmm.......maybe later i'll post the Overt-kill vs. Badrock miniseries.

Darth Jello
hmm, well Bullseye has an adamantium skeleton and both Deadpool and Deathstroke are immortal, so i would go with them.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Darth Jello
hmm, well Bullseye has an adamantium skeleton and both Deadpool and Deathstroke are immortal, so i would go with them.

Oh, definitely them, but just not the way Sixth_Winged said they would probably.

Sixth_Winged
i keed i keed smile or am I??.............

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
i keed i keed smile or am I??.............

"keed" ?????? What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.