Christopher Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Christopher Lee played many roles as many great villians but two we all know.
Count Dooku from Star Wars episode II Attack of the Clones and episode III Revenge of the Sith
Saruman the White from Lord of the Rings

But which of these two were:
-A bigger threat to the good guys (Both were puppets)
-Stronger in power
-Bigger role
-And your all around favorite

General Makashi
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Christopher Lee played many roles as many great villians but two we all know.
Count Dooku from Star Wars episode II Attack of the Clones and episode III Revenge of the Sith
Saruman the White from Lord of the Rings

But which of these two were:
-A bigger threat to the good guys (Both were puppets)
-Stronger in power
-Bigger role
-And your all around favorite

Dude. . .you already made this thread in the VS forum. . .

ESB-1138
Star Wars Vs forum but some people don't like Star Wars and they like LOTR

General Makashi
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Star Wars Vs forum but some people don't like Star Wars and they like LOTR

Yes but isn't there a general fiction area?

Batman Returns
SW????!! OF COURSE we will pick Saruman!! lol, in a LOTR's forum!!

ANYONE with a name like count "dooku" is an automatic loser, yes, even the awsome chris lee. why was he even IN SW? anyways, count DOOKU and p. DIDDY both are like the same cuz they both sound like ways to say sh** and pi** (pardon my french, LOL).

for example: "man, i gotta go dooku!" or "man, my baby has to go diddy before he explodes!", or maybe even, "holy!! i gotta go dooku before my sis has to go diddy or i will dooku in my pants, but maybe she should diddy first cuz shes a girl, but DAMN i gotta go dooku so that i can diddy too!!"

big grin

General Makashi
Originally posted by Batman Returns
SW????!! OF COURSE we will pick Saruman!! lol, in a LOTR's forum!!

ANYONE with a name like count "dooku" is an automatic loser, yes, even the awsome chris lee. why was he even IN SW? anyways, count DOOKU and p. DIDDY both are like the same cuz they both sound like ways to say sh** and pi** (pardon my french, LOL).

for example: "man, i gotta go dooku!" or "man, my baby has to go diddy before he explodes!", or maybe even, "holy!! i gotta go dooku before my sis has to go diddy or i will dooku in my pants, but maybe she should diddy first cuz shes a girl, but DAMN i gotta go dooku so that i can diddy too!!"

big grin

That's not kewl. . . no thumb down What the f**k? sick miffed

Batman Returns
Originally posted by General Makashi
That's not kewl. . . no thumb down What the f**k? sick miffed

oh come on! im just playin around! dooku's cool Happy Dance

actually not really......

DarthLazious
I am a big fan of his work.

I loved his work in LOTR and SW the most.
Did you know he had Tolkons blessing to play Gandalf?

Bar-en-Danwedh
Just to be difficult... I'm going with Fu Man Chu!!!

http://www.kino.de/pix/newspics/126212_3.jpg

JediMasterLuke5
Force Powers VS Isatari Powers

Im kinda half and half on this one.

Im going with Dooku on this one, instead of Saruman.

Celestial
Bigger Threat I give to Saruman. Dooku was a bigger pawn. He was to be used until Sidious got Anakin and even if he was killed Grievous would take over the CIS until the Galactic Empire was born. If Dooku won the war, that helped Sidious, lost that was Sidious's plan. If Saruman defeated Rohan, Gondor would have fallen because no Rohirrim to ride to their aid and no Amry of the Dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.