My Second Holy Grail Piece

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
So, I alluded in the "This Island Earth" DVD thread about a 2nd piece which I had been dying to own as of late. Well, it arrived yesterday, but I wasn't around, so I nabbed it today.

Same company, released the same year, pulled for the same reason, and oddly enough, even features "This Island Earth" as the subject.

Past auction..

Past auction..

The auction I won..$66.

I now own 2 of the worlds most desirable DVD's, and I can die a happy, happy man. big grin big grin big grin big grin

BackFire
Ah shit.....you're shitting me.

I saw this at some store like 5 months ago for about 15 bucks, considered getting it just because I like the show.....had no idea it was worth anything.

Mandorallen
Cool. that show makes me all warm inside.

tabby999
Originally posted by BackFire

I saw this at some store like 5 months ago for about 15 bucks, considered getting it just because I like the show.....had no idea it was worth anything.

dont you love it, i've done that a few times. f*ck it

Cinemaddiction
The auction links apparently aren't working, but the ending bids were $150 and $100.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BackFire

Same thing happened to me when I saw the 6 disc Puppet Master Boxed Set. I went back and bought it a couple of days later for $35, ended up selling it for $250 easy.

Wolfie
Damn. My friend has it. Little does he know he has GOLD in his DVD collection.

Solo
A very fine steal, Cine, a very fine steal indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.