Things NOT To Say To Your New Girlfriend's Parents...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
First Off:

Mr. Smith, there ain't nothing that beats that great feeling of knowing my HIV test results are negative! I bet Sara's will be okay too.

hawkwind
so are you guys swingers?

Vathu
I can't beleive I'm gonna bang your daughter tonight! eek!

DarkC
Originally posted by Vathu
I can't beleive I'm gonna bang your daughter tonight embarrasment
Yeah, that would be the worst.

GCG
Which one of you taught Sara to give such great head?

Vathu
lmfao i know... its like.. no expression
so you want to see if I qualify for your daughter? Sounds reasonable no expression *rips off clothes*

hawkwind
so you guys up for a 4some

DarkC
"Mrs. Morgan, can I feel your ass too? I'm just wondering if it'd be the same as (name of girlfriend)'s."

Vathu
isnt it an orgy when its more then 3?

GCG
My parole officer thinks your daughter has a calming effect on me.

Leo.M
Don't worry Mr. smith I'll take good care of your daughter Sara......you know I have a daughter too wink *then walks out the door*

Vathu
You two know I was tried twice for rape, right?

GCG
Originally posted by Leo.M
Don't worry Mr. smith I'll take good care of your daughter Sara......you know I have a daughter too wink *then walks out the door*

he he

and with that i would add:

We're going to keep our relationship quiet for now.
My wife can be rather vindictive at times.

laughing

Vathu
mine was funnier big grin

DarkC
Originally posted by Vathu
mine was funnier big grin
Nah, it was old.

"Whoa." *looking at mother's breasts*

Vathu
lmfao...

so where do you two think would be a good place to.... "do it"? *looking at parents*

GCG
Nice place you got here. That painting looks expensive. I bet a nice home like this came with a safe already built in,

DIDN'T IT ????????

Vathu
... Shes vegetarian right?
Does that mean she doesn't like oral?
*whispers to mother*

DarkC
"Mr.Smith, can you give me a bit of advice? What's a good icebreaker when you're laying in bed?"

BackFire
Does Chrinstines mom also have a birthmark on her ass?

DarkC
That's a good one, BF. laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I met your daughter at Sexoholics Anonymous. erm

GCG
laughing

BackFire
Hmmm.....after meeting you guys, I still don't see where the fire bush comes from...

DarkC
"Actually, I met your daughter over the internet."

BackFire
Nice to meet you guys, I love your daughter.....Tell me, Mrs. Johnson...do you wax your ******* too?

Vathu
Mrs. smith what in your opinion is the best position? shifty

Tired Hiker
Mr. Jones, your daughters cooch feels just like your wife's. erm

DarkC
(to Mrs. Jones with Mr. Jones watching)
"Haha, you and your daughter are both bombshells...I'd marry the two of you if I could."

Revernd Maynard
*high fives parents* Now...where's my woman

Tired Hiker
Mr. and Mrs. Jones, I think your daughter is great and I really really want to f*ck her.

Revernd Maynard
Yo wussup Jones man.....oh is that skank daughter of yours upstairs gettin into her ***** clothes, so she can have annonymous sex with random partners, and me if the night goes well

yeah...that ****ing whore

GCG
Did you see that saucer that flew over town yesterday?

Ronny
In my fathers case... everything a guy would say would be horrible.

tabby999
(to father) so judging by what you've seen what your wife, what can i expect in droopage? the slight sloap or full blown fried egg hanging from a nail?

GCG
Wow ! I just noticed only I posted some non-sexual taboos exclamations not to say to your girlfriends parents....

KMC IS FULL OF HORNY PEOPLE !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.