Bullitt Re-match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
I was reading a motor trend magazine and there was an article that put the 06' Chager against the 05' Mustang. Now in your honest opinion which car do you think would win.

Mandorallen
This in no way belongs in the Movies forum.

go to the debate forum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/

reported.

CobbleR
I figured Bullitt is a movie and this would be discussed, apparantly I was wrong............

Mandorallen
Well, you see.. the actual question that you asked us doesn't really fit in the forum. It has a better place in the Debate forum. that's all, no harm done.

If I am wrong, Cine wont take any action to move this topic, but he most likely will, because in the forums that I moderate, we get topics like this frequently, and I know what to do in these situations.

CobbleR
But which car do you think would win on a drag course?

jaden101
personally i think the stang would win because the new charger is horrendous...then again the stang isn't much better...but at least it looks a bit better than the new charger

CobbleR
Looks don't win a race

jaden101
Originally posted by CobbleR
Looks don't win a race

indeed...but then american cars dont win races either...those blasted corners just take all the fun out

"there's nothin like gettin shit-faced and goin deaf at 100 degrees and watching cars go round in circles YEEEHHHAAAWWW!"

CobbleR
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Acherontia
THERES A DEBATE FORUM!?!?!?!? eek!

Hey no Fair.. Thats Just general Discussion.. no Way is it Debate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.