I need help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Bloodlust
My bf and i have been going out for the last 2 years and weve got rly close and we have a good time with the Kissing and The cuddling and the touchy-feely embarrasment

But now i think he wants more and i'm not ready for that. But if i refuse him he might leave me and i don't want that...I love him so much!

What should i do

blood_ninja
well maybe you should just tell him, be honest. thats what i would do

DarkC
If he loves you, he'll understand if you're not ready.

Darth Bloodlust
Bt he'll want someone who can give him what he wants and he sez what he wants is for me to be his first! Whatdoido whatdoido!Argh!

DarkC
Hmm, he sounds like a shallow guy to me.

Darth Bloodlust
Maybe so...But hes MY shallow guy and i don't wana loose him!

DarkC
If he makes a move on you, just tell him gently you're not ready yet, but you still love him.

And if that doesn't work....you'd probably be better off without him.

Darth Bloodlust
That mite work. Awww thank u Darlin' winkiss

DarkC
You're welcome. I'll pray for ya.

Darth Bloodlust
Awww nice 2 know theres sum1 here who cares about me!Wuv u! winkiss

DarkC
embarrasment

*nervous laughter*

Even over the frickin internet my knees go wobbly. Goddammit.

Darth Bloodlust
hehe! i need sum1 like u who really cares about my feelings... I'll be on the next flight out to Canada Hun xxxx Lol!

DarkC
embarrasment Aw. But seriously, everyone matures with time. stick out tongue Don't worry.

See ya.

Darth Bloodlust
Bibi XXXX

debbiejo
Yeah what DarkC said.....been there, heard that...

FeceMan
Originally posted by Darth Bloodlust
My bf and i have been going out for the last 2 years and weve got rly close and we have a good time with the Kissing and The cuddling and the touchy-feely embarrasment

But now i think he wants more and i'm not ready for that. But if i refuse him he might leave me and i don't want that...I love him so much!

What should i do
You people are really, really...

I hesitate to say stupid, as that would imply you have a sub-par staff in your mental faculty (that's a joke).

Perhaps 'lacking common sense' works better.

Yes, I like that. You people are really, really lacking common sense. Not the cleanest sentence ever written, but it does the job.

If your boyfriend will leave you because you will not do something with which you are not comfortable, he's an ass who needs to get over himself. Everyone deserves better than that. Leave him--that is, if he threatens to dump you or tries to force you to do something that makes you uncomfortable--or you will regret it in the long run.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan

I hesitate to say stupid, as that would imply you have a sub-par staff in your mental faculty (that's a joke).

Yes, I like that. You people are really, really lacking common sense. Not the cleanest sentence ever written, but it does the job.

If your boyfriend will leave you because you will not do something with which you are not comfortable, he's an ass who needs to get over himself. Everyone deserves better than that. Leave him--that is, if he threatens to dump you or tries to force you to do something that makes you uncomfortable--or you will regret it in the long run.

Well said. These threads do get rather banal and tiresome.

debbiejo
"NO SOUP FOR YOU"...Soup Nazi...Seinfield......

ie...no more advise.

Darth Bloodlust
U guys are mean! cry

debbiejo
Don't cry....cause you got all the best advise....

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
Don't cry....cause you got all the best advise....
No, debbie, that would be 'STFU n00b'.

Shakyamunison
The only advice I could give you is; do not listen to any one on this forum. laughing

botankus
I thought this was a revived thread from two (and three, and four, and five) months ago. Try searching for those - they say the exact same thing yours does.

Do your forum search after you get some booty from him tonight. That would be the best time, IMO.

Spelljammer
I know you're very emotional and think this is somehow a large conflict. But it's not. Just tell him you aren't ready to go that far yet. He'll understand. What idiot would invest two years of his life into you or anyone if they were going to throw it all away just because you wouldn't sex them up? That's not thinking realisticaly.

And I know that sounds cold, but that's how knowledge is best served. Trust me, he's not going to dump you, he's not going to resent you, he's going to understand and when you are ready, you're going to grab that red hot meaning of life, and make some ironmen..

debbiejo
Look!...If he cares for you...he will respect your feelings....you are not any less than him....If he makes you feel any other way....dump the guy....Hes playing a game with you.....AS ALREADY SAID!

Don't you watch Seinfield?...NO MORE SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!

Rocker2005
Just Shut up and Do It! U mite Like it ;p

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by FeceMan

True

kash$king
Originally posted by Darth Bloodlust

What should i do
do em any ways its alot of fun or so i heard............................................................ Im Gay Happy Dance

FeceMan
Originally posted by Rocker2005
/smack

DarkC
Originally posted by Rocker2005
How inconsiderate. If she says she's not ready, she means it!
Originally posted by kash$king
do em any ways its alot of fun or so i heard............................................................ Im Gay Happy Dance
no

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by kash$king

huh

Rocker2005
Originally posted by DarkC
How inconsiderate. If she says she's not ready, she means it!

no

I'm not paid to be considerate!

And DONT bring back slipknot laughing confused laughing

Bardock42

Kosta
Fece Man's post is the most credible in terms of advice. Sorry to burst your bubble. If he loves you, he'll wait. Just don't send him mixed messages, then he will be well within his right to be angry. stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Kosta
Fece Man's post is the most credible in terms of advice. Sorry to burst your bubble. If he loves you, he'll wait. Just don't send him mixed messages, then he will be well within his right to be angry. stick out tongue

You bastard!mad I just noticed your sigmad
Ill get you for thismad

Crap, not enough room left.....disgust

jigga81
if you have been going out with this guy for 2 years if your not ready by now will you ever be he sounds like a nice enough guy 2 wait this long then you have nothing to worrie about xx c xx

Sir Mist
Given her birthdate is 1989.....she would only just be legal. Doesnt mean she is ready by now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.