Mega Man X vs Metroid Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
who wins

Dizzle
Um... Metroid... For the sole reason that it doesn't have an exploitable elemental weakness that Megaman would have access to. And because Samus would beat the living shizit out of Megaman, no matter how utterly badass he is.

Kumar
dude, the classic-ness of Megaman makes him practicly invincible

SnakeEyes
^ Megaman's cooler, but face it.... Samus would most likely win.

zerotothemax
megaman would crush samus in a matter of seconds samus is puny
little girl playing dressup she can't even rotate her head has no neck
and missles are nothing new to mega hers thow woud bounce off one
charge shot or a hit to the face and she's retired for good and speed
is not an issue cause mega can teleport F@$$^*&^%^ of samus mega
not to mention x owns!

IceJaw
It doesnt say it's Samus vs X erm

Burning thought
id say Samus, cause shes a chick whos prob cute...havnt seen her face..has anyone?

also isnt megaman that stupid guy who looks liek a kid in a blue suit

WTF hes a goofy lookin piece of S@!$, hes nothing......stupid kid...cant belive anyone can say hes badass or cool

IceJaw
laughing out loud but...

Originally posted by IceJaw
It doesnt say it's Samus vs X erm

shin_remy
Megaman kicks the shit out of Samus!!! That dude has powers to destroy the world. NO WAY that samus can beat Megaman.

Coleman Trebor
Mega Man goes down, hard. Im one lazy son of a b*tch. So Im not going to put fourth an argument, but instead ignore everyone elses reason and make mine the ultimate.

sidekick
samus would seduce him and then kill him

Burning thought
he would realise that he could never beat a woman and simply sit on his ass and head but the ground until he dies

shin_remy
you guys are crazy!!!!!! acrosurge on KMC can tell you guys a lot about megaman!! you are all wrong

Coleman Trebor
Like we care. If you wanted to avoid crazy people then you shouldn't even be on this site in the first place.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Like we care. If you wanted to avoid crazy people then you shouldn't even be on this site in the first place.

laughing

Remulous
meg takes this and i think it wont even b a challenge 4 him,hes got WAY 2 many powers 4 samus.

Kaithen
Im laughing my ass of, it says Metroid prime, not samus. I say metroid prime caus i dont think that Mega man X has the power (phazon) to kill metroid prime... Really

Remulous
Originally posted by Kaithen
Im laughing my ass of, it says Metroid prime, not samus. I say metroid prime caus i dont think that Mega man X has the power (phazon) to kill metroid prime... Really laughing still meg will win

Coleman Trebor
Mega Man goes down, hard. Im one lazy son of a b*tch. So Im not going to put fourth an argument, but instead ignore everyone elses reason and make mine the ultimate.

Beat that.

MadMel
OWNED!!

IceJaw
Originally posted by Remulous
laughing still meg will win And surprisingly, you fail to say HOW erm

MadMel
again erm

Remulous
And surprisingly, you fail to say HOW erm dude.megaman has way 2 many differnt powers 2 lose 2 metroid.megamn will just absorb its powers and use them on it.

IceJaw
What the f**k?

He'd need to kill it first, genius erm and he'd need to see it's final if by any chance he'd beat its first erm

That's not a convincing "HOW" btw erm

Remulous
mega man doesnt need 2 kill his opponents 2 absorb the power.they do that in the game so that it wood make the game harder

IceJaw
Can you even attempt to name ONE time when he doesn't need to? erm

sidekick
samus gets naked and his head explodes

IceJaw
Or better yet, she jumps in and gets naked, X realises he needs a sex-drive (stick out tongue) and kills himself

sidekick
Or better yet, she jumps in and gets naked, X realises he needs a sex-drive (stick out tongue) and kills himself lol

Remulous
Can you even attempt to name ONE time when he doesn't need to? erm every single time in the anime and he actualy doesnt need the absorbtion,he can do it on his own.he's super strong, fast,he can fly and shoot earth shatering mega blast.also seeing samus naked wont do any thing,mega man has seen a hole lot better.

Duriel-076
Metroid Prime wil step on him, or eat him, or blast him away.

IceJaw
every single time in the anime and he actualy doesnt need the absorbtion,he can do it on his own.he's super strong, fast,he can fly and shoot earth shatering mega blast.also seeing samus naked wont do any thing,mega man has seen a hole lot better. I'm sorry, what? A hole is sexier than Samus naked? And has Remolous checked if the anime is canon? erm

And so what? He will still need the weapons required to kll MP and MP doesnt have those weapons, genius erm

MadMel
OWNED!

Swe_Bum
I'm sorry, what? A hole is sexier than Samus naked? And has Remolous checked if the anime is canon? erm

And so what? He will still need the weapons required to kll MP and MP doesnt have those weapons, genius erm Omg thats True!! so X can't win basically... erm

Remulous
I'm sorry, what? A hole is sexier than Samus naked? And has Remolous checked if the anime is canon? erm

And so what? He will still need the weapons required to kll MP and MP doesnt have those weapons, genius erm i mean she wont seem so hot 2 mega man becuase mega man has seen far hotter wemon.the anime is canon ,mega man is origanaly strong and fast with out having to steel powers or equip him self with special items.more than enough strength and speed 2 kill her.mega man is a robot,a super fighting robot.samus is just a chick in a suit,a mere human.wait,we all know this is an easy victory 4 meg your just trying 2 piss me off arnt u?

Swe_Bum
This fight isn't even between Samus and X.. n00b!!

Its between Metroid Prime (Yes the boss) vs. X erm

IceJaw
i mean she wont seem so hot 2 mega man becuase mega man has seen far hotter wemon.the anime is canon ,mega man is origanaly strong and fast with out having to steel powers or equip him self with special items.more than enough strength and speed 2 kill her.mega man is a robot,a super fighting robot.samus is just a chick in a suit,a mere human.wait,we all know this is an easy victory 4 meg your just trying 2 piss me off arnt u? Since when was Samus Metroid prime? She was in THE GAME Metroid prime, she isn't Metroid prime and this is X, not Megaman, he's dead, X is even more powerful but there's no proof of him having the equipment to take out Metroid prime and Metroid prime is probably not strong enough to take out X, so if ask me, this is a stalemate erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Name one WOMAN, one WOMAN (I guess you'll say "Roll" laughing out loud )

Cut the retarded attempts of debating already, you're killing me erm

Your nooby l33t speak phase should have been over already, please grow out of it. Seriously learn how to spell, steel isn't a verb and WTF is a wemon? A female demon? erm

Capital letter after dots wink

Swe_Bum
laughing you are K-I-L-L-I-N-G me!! laughing laughing hahah!!

Owned no expression

IceJaw
Not really my fault if he gets pissed off after my constant ownage stick out tongue

Swe_Bum
i mean she wont seem so hot 2 mega man becuase mega man has seen far hotter wemon.the anime is canon ,mega man is origanaly strong and fast with out having to steel powers or equip him self with special items.more than enough strength and speed 2 kill her.mega man is a robot,a super fighting robot.samus is just a chick in a suit,a mere human.wait,we all know this is an easy victory 4 meg your just trying 2 piss me off arnt u?

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7008/mariofailql7.gif

Remulous
Since when was Samus Metroid prime? She was in THE GAME Metroid prime, she isn't Metroid prime and this is X, not Megaman, he's dead, X is even more powerful but there's no proof of him having the equipment to take out Metroid prime and Metroid prime is probably not strong enough to take out X, so if ask me, this is a stalemate erm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Name one WOMAN, one WOMAN (I guess you'll say "Roll" laughing out loud )

Cut the retarded attempts of debating already, you're killing me erm

Your nooby l33t speak phase should have been over already, please grow out of it. Seriously learn how to spell, steel isn't a verb and WTF is a wemon? A female demon? erm

Capital letter after dots wink chun li is WAY HOTTER than her and yes meg has met chun li b 4.sorry 4 my spelling but i dont think this worth proper gramer use and punctuation,4 the luv of god were just talking about games. may b i woodnt seem like such a "noob" as u put it if u were not acting like such an @$$ hole all the time.also dude,u seem to flip off the handle and act all ignorant and retarded out of no were.there was no reason 4 u to post the way u r posting.take a friggen chill pill or u cood just put me on your ignore list or something.then youll never have 2 read my so called "retarded attempts at debating" again. big grin

Swe_Bum
Good idea big grin but....

IceJaw
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
^

And if you "cood" spell you'd most likely be taken more seriously, but ok, your loss erm

We've been here longer than you, so listen and so what if you think I'm acting like "an ignorant @$$ hole" and so far you've been the one who has been posting ignorant bullshit, we've explained that this ISNT megaman, it's X, we've explained that this is Metroid prime, NOT Samus and that this is clearly a stalemate (but omg very supring, you've ignored those posts somehow, I wonder why) and if you cant prove otherwise then shush! erm

Remulous
...right?laughing

Remulous
if you "cood" spell you'd most likely be taken more seriously erm u seem 2 be the only 1 who cant take me seriously,oh well thats your problem.put me on your ignore list...please,i promise it will save u a lot of typing. big grin

IceJaw
Someone was born lazy erm and guess what, it's not me.

X hasnt fought Chun Li, genius, unless you're going by non-canon sources erm

Oh, name one who has taken you seriously (apart from Shin remy)

Remulous
coodnt b me,i was born 2 work and get the job done. no 1 has said that they havent taken me seriously other than u.its obvious u take me seriously if u respond 2 every single 1 of my post.IGNORE ME!!!if u simply ignored me that wood show that u dont take me seriously,soon after that every 1 else who doesnt take me seriously shood follow suit. big grin put me on your ignore list and start a trend big grin

IceJaw
But sadly so far...

Please don't hadoken me to death, please laughing

You're one of a kind, I give you that laughing

Swe_Bum
yes

IceJaw
He chose learning it the hard way, I didnt do that for him erm

This silence is surprising ermm

Remulous
He chose learning it the hard way, I didnt do that for him erm learning what the hard way.

shin_remy
^

We've been here longer than you, so listen and so what if you think I'm acting like "an ignorant @$$ hole"

indeed thats why Megaman wins and remolous has right this time stick out tongue

wait i'm going to search somebody on this forum......

IceJaw
It's a stalemate erm

Bring proof proving otherwise or just shush erm

And there's no such thing as being "right" in a hypothetical fight erm

Remulous
^

And if you "cood" spell you'd most likely be taken more seriously, but ok, your loss erm

We've been here longer than you, so listen and so what if you think I'm acting like "an ignorant @$$ hole" and so far you've been the one who has been posting ignorant bullshit, we've explained that this ISNT megaman, it's X, we've explained that this is Metroid prime, NOT Samus and that this is clearly a stalemate (but omg very supring, you've ignored those posts somehow, I wonder why) and if you cant prove otherwise then shush! erm it doesnt matter x and mega man have damn near the same powers,and metroid or samus will both lose no matter who it is.no 1 has actualy defended metroid they just say that mega man loses

IceJaw
You dont even know jack about X, Megaman is a frickin' Barbie doll compared to X, mkay?
What do you know about Metroid prime? And if it says it's X vs Metroid prime it clearly means it's X vs Metroid prime so cut the sh!t.

Time for some shut eye, now Remy, Remo, go fanboy some place else, okay?

Remulous
its obvious 2 see U dont know jack $h!t about any form of mega man and/or capcom. me a fanboy?dude, u r a complete nintendo fanboy.metroid prime isnt even that powerful,hell,he'd b just a mid boss in the original mega man.now go get your shut eye and have your mommy read u some pokemon comics 4 your bed time story.nighty night. laughing

IceJaw
Someone really needs to start learning to read or get some glasses and if anyone's acting like a fanboy, it's not me, I've never said that MP is powerful enough to beat X so please, cut that bullshit out, mkay? erm

X DOESN'T HAVE THE WEAPONS REQUIRED TO KILL MP AND MP DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER TO BEAT X, IT'S A STALEMATE, NO ONE CAN WIN, you noob erm (Yes, you have to caps to get anything through a ridiculously thick skull erm)

And as I've said if you can't prove otherwise, then shut up, you cant even prove or give ONE example where I'm acting like a fanboy and you can't even answer some simple ****ing questions, you're obviously avoiding them like the fanboy you obviously are and most likely because you do :

A.) Not have a intelligent answer to them
B.) "Hello, I'm Remo, I believe that I can shoot hadokens from my palms smile"
C.) "I clearly fail at this".
D.) "I fanboyishly assault people I don't know".

Pick an answer or get out, please no expression

Yes, you're maybe right, you're not a fanboy, you're clearly something worse *searches Remo a cure* erm

http://www.skoo.nildram.co.uk/stuff/pwned.jpg

MadMel
its obvious 2 see U dont know jack $h!t about any form of mega man and/or capcom. me a fanboy?dude, u r a complete nintendo fanboy.metroid prime isnt even that powerful,hell,he'd b just a mid boss in the original mega man.now go get your shut eye and have your mommy read u some pokemon comics 4 your bed time story.nighty night. laughing
ur a complete fanboy..i know that ice knows his fair share of megaman..and he isnt a nintendo fanboy..he gives his facts..gives one example where he hasnt..ill give you ten years big grin
so far you have not:
1. typed in a way that'll make anyone except another fanboy take you seriously..
2. actually given proof that megaman has the weapons to kill metroid prime..
3. debated like a sensible person..

bashing people because they aren't fanboys like you isnt going to help you convince anyone to believe your argument..
this is a stalemate..X cant beat metroid prime and vice versa..

Coleman Trebor
Someone really needs to start learning to read or get some glasses and if anyone's acting like a fanboy, it's not me, I've never said that MP is powerful enough to beat X so please, cut that bullshit out, mkay? erm

X DOESN'T HAVE THE WEAPONS REQUIRED TO KILL MP AND MP DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER TO BEAT X, IT'S A STALEMATE, NO ONE CAN WIN, you noob erm (Yes, you have to caps to get anything through a ridiculously thick skull erm)

And as I've said if you can't prove otherwise, then shut up, you cant even prove or give ONE example where I'm acting like a fanboy and you can't even answer some simple ****ing questions, you're obviously avoiding them like the fanboy you obviously are and most likely because you do :

Yes, you're maybe right, you're not a fanboy, you're clearly something worse *searches Remo a cure* erm

Nice ownage man. Im putting this in my profile.

MadMel
cant wait stick out tongue..

IceJaw
learning what the hard way. I dunno, is that a question? erm

MadMel
laughing out loud..

IceJaw
stick out tongue

Swe_Bum
Good i think we all agree then.. right? big grin

IceJaw
Speaking of the devil, Acrosurge's online big grin

Acrosurge
Good i think we all agree then.. right? big grin Aw, Ice and Bum, why do you got to go making trouble for my boy X when my back is turned. Not cool. wink

X versus Metroid Prime (not Samus, who would die quickly if it came down to a fight):

X takes this home. Samus has a decent track record against Metroids, and X is far stronger, faster, more durable, and experienced at taking down armies than she is. He has centuries of experience, for heavens sake. X has an enormous amount of powers to choose from (including control of time and gravity) and could simply go to his noncorporeal form (MMZ-MMZ3) and dissolve his opponent's mind from the inside out (MMZ2). He's beaten reality warpers and planet busters and many war machines that dwarf MP in size. I really don't see that it could be a threat to X. His powers are simply and demonstratably on a much higher level than anything in the Metroid series.

IceJaw
Would that work on the other form? Never said anyone was gonna win though, what's uncool about that?

But alright, X (the actual X, not the one Remo talks about, he seems to think Megaman (the first) equals X) takes this.

I thought X died in MMZ so I didnt bother playing the other ones scared

IceJaw
Well I'm satisfied, finaly someone who can debate with reasonable arguments erm

shin_remy
heh i send acrosurge a pm cool

how have you been pal, long time no seen

Remulous

Yes, you're maybe right, you're not a fanboy, you're clearly something worse *searches Remo cure dude u r a fanboy,in every thread ever involving a nintendo character they never lose no matter what,even if the odds r groossly stacked against them.saying that its a draw wood make u a fanboy b cause u still cant take in the fact that metroid who is btw a nintendo character will lose.why dont u cut the bull shit buddy.x doesnt need the weapons if he's naturally super human strong and fast with out them,he will trip metroid 2 shreds u ASS.and u havent defended metroid at all,youve just been acting like an ass this hole time.your the fanboy and an extremly mean 1 2.so unless u can do any thing other type smart ass comments behind your computer than SHUT THE F***K UP.U r uncapable of having a decsent convo,u r plane ignorant.u think nintendo crushes all wich they dont.u clearly suck at debating.and u lash out harshly at people u dont know and 4 no f##king reason.dude your more than a fanboy...your a true blue LOSER,with no life out side of video games and computers.

Acrosurge
Would that work on the other form? Never said anyone was gonna win though, what's uncool about that?

But alright, X (the actual X, not the one Remo talks about, he seems to think Megaman (the first) equals X) takes this.

I thought X died in MMZ so I didnt bother playing the other ones scared We've been through the X vs Samus deal before. I probably should have directed my comment to Dizzle or SnakeEyes. My apologies.

Not to belittle anyone's opinion, but just because Samus cannot damage the final form of Metroid Prime on her own does not make it invulnerable. I'm sure no one would argue that MP would take Goku simply because he can't adapt Phazon for the appropriate attack. By the same token, X, with his limitless potential, should trump MP by merit of superior speed, durability, and power. And there's always his ability to seize control of MP's techno-implants from within.

Ice, to answer your final comment, X is still very much alive throughout the Zero series and into the new ZX series. He was noncorporal for a while, then hundreds of years later, lent his consciousness and power to Vent and Aile, the new heroes of Mega Man ZX. Confusing, yes, but ultimately, this means that X is still alive.

IceJaw
dude u r a fanboy,in every thread ever involving a nintendo character they never lose no matter what,even if the odds r groossly stacked against them.saying that its a draw wood make u a fanboy b cause u still cant take in the fact that metroid who is btw a nintendo character will lose.why dont u cut the bull shit buddy.x doesnt need the weapons if he's naturally super human strong and fast with out them,he will trip metroid 2 shreds u ASS.and u havent defended metroid at all,youve just been acting like an ass this hole time.your the fanboy and an extremly mean 1 2.so unless u can do any thing other type smart ass comments behind your computer than SHUT THE F***K UP.U r uncapable of having a decsent convo,u r plane ignorant.u think nintendo crushes all wich they dont.u clearly suck at debating.and u lash out harshly at people u dont know and 4 no f##king reason.dude your more than a fanboy...your a true blue LOSER,with no life out side of video games and computers. ......right erm Remo, sorry, I don't have time to babysit you right now, try again later erm

Just be gald that no one hasnt reported you yet, genius

I think I need a translator for this one sick

Point taken, Acro, X wins with ease thumb up

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by Acrosurge
just because Samus cannot damage the final form of Metroid Prime on her own does not make it invulnerable. I'm sure no one would argue that MP would take Goku simply because he can't adapt Phazon for the appropriate attack. By the same token, X, with his limitless potential, should trump MP by merit of superior speed, durability, and power. And there's always his ability to seize control of MP's techno-implants from within. I think thats a good argument and I'll stick with it, pretty convinced actually stick out tongue

Acrosurge
I think thats a good argument and I'll stick with it, pretty convinced actually stick out tongue You know me... gotta stick up for those lesser known franchises. By the way, Mega Man ZX is an excellent game for the DS. Ironically, its a mergeance of Mega Man platform action and exploration/adventure type stuff found in the 2D Metroid games. And it continues the storyline of the X and Zero series!

Acrosurge = 1 happy fan.

Kaled
whoever wins....we lose no expression

Swe_Bum
You know me... gotta stick up for those lesser known franchises. By the way, Mega Man ZX is an excellent game for the DS. Ironically, its a mergeance of Mega Man platform action and exploration/adventure type stuff found in the 2D Metroid games. And it continues the storyline of the X and Zero series!

Acrosurge = 1 happy fan. I might buy that game.. if and when i get money.. no expression

IceJaw
Me wants that game...

...and a link to a site for more info stick out tongue

Coleman Trebor
dude u r a fanboy,in every thread ever involving a nintendo character they never lose no matter what,even if the odds r groossly stacked against them.saying that its a draw wood make u a fanboy b cause u still cant take in the fact that metroid who is btw a nintendo character will lose.why dont u cut the bull shit buddy.x doesnt need the weapons if he's naturally super human strong and fast with out them,he will trip metroid 2 shreds u ASS.and u havent defended metroid at all,youve just been acting like an ass this hole time.your the fanboy and an extremly mean 1 2.so unless u can do any thing other type smart ass comments behind your computer than SHUT THE F***K UP.U r uncapable of having a decsent convo,u r plane ignorant.u think nintendo crushes all wich they dont.u clearly suck at debating.and u lash out harshly at people u dont know and 4 no f##king reason.dude your more than a fanboy...your a true blue LOSER,with no life out side of video games and computers.

Reported no expression

IceJaw
Woo ! no expression

MadMel
one less fanboy no expression
hopefully...
and thank you, acro, for putting up a decent argument smile...

IceJaw
It's great when the opposition is a fanboy who knows less than his own mom about X and Metroid, really great, I say euro

MadMel
lol...

The-Judge

IceJaw
No offence but WTF?! What the f**k?

The-Judge
its my rapstylebig grin

Swe_Bum
Rap sux... rock

IceJaw
Rap sux... rock

Coleman Trebor
Rap sux... rock

No, rap rox. You're just dillusional.

Besides, we all knwo that if rockers fought rappers they'd get WTF destroyed.

IceJaw
laughing out loud

Cypress hill and House of pain rock(ed) though

The-Judge

Swe_Bum

we all knwo that if rockers fought rappers they'd get WTF destroyed. no.. we are more destructive..

The-Judge
a fat man with a guitar, vs a strong ****** with chains and guns??

IceJaw
Old time rockers are kind of known to carry hillbilly weapons like shotguns and old rifles erm

Wooo, I have been quoted in Blax's profile happy

The-Judge

SaTsuJiN
megaman x can inhale the entire solar sytem and spit it into a neighboring galaxy's sun .. cuz well.. you know.. megaman x is "t3h stronghest!!1" wink

The-Judge
hahahabig grin no, he cantwink big grin

IceJaw

The-Judge
well, i goes with the x-games... mostly cause i love 2dwink

SaTsuJiN
just to clear up the constant samus vs megaman confusion...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_Prime_%28creature%29 = metroid prime... the game is named after it

MadMel
Originally posted by The-Judge
well, i goes with the x-games... mostly cause i love 2dwink
all but 3 metroid games are 2-d erm

The-Judge
yeah, but i only like the 3d-metroid games. but the x-2d games rocksbig grin

Kaled
No, rap rox. You're just dillusional.

Besides, we all knwo that if rockers fought rappers they'd get WTF destroyed.

hahahah, WTF!! rappers spin some disks, rockers smash the crap out of guitars, ..........rockers would demolish rapper, but back to the quesiotn at hand: i have no opinon wink

IceJaw
Nice ownage man. Im putting this in my profile. Wow, missed this post, thanks smokin'

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by Kaled
hahahah, WTF!! rappers spin some disks, rockers smash the crap out of guitars, ..........rockers would demolish rapper, but back to the quesiotn at hand: i have no opinon wink

Right...

Rockers "stay true" and use swords.

Rappers on the other hand use automatic assaut weapons and various destructive weapons such as bazookas and missle launchers.

Rappers own.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
megaman x can inhale the entire solar sytem and spit it into a neighboring galaxy's sun .. cuz well.. you know.. megaman x is "t3h stronghest!!1" wink No, that would be Kirby. Or would that be remy talking about Kirby? Or would that be SaTsuJin pretending to be remy mistaking X for Kirby?

*confused*

Oh, and rockers take rappers in a curbstomp. Rappers are all talk.

Coleman Trebor
Uh-huh...lol. All talk yet hundreds die every year from fights? An angry black man is, quite possibly, one of the most dangerous and destructive forces on the planet. I would know being a black man living among other black people. Though I'm an oreo, so I don't act like that.

Swe_Bum
I wouldn't like too meet this guys.. armed with Weapons and shit lik that evil face
http://ruthlessreviews.com/pics5/bm2/bm7.jpg
http://ruthlessreviews.com/pics5/bm2/bm2.jpg
http://ruthlessreviews.com/pics5/bm2/bm8.jpg

Who would you rather meet now? wink

Acrosurge
Uh-huh...lol. All talk yet hundreds die every year from fights? An angry black man is, quite possibly, one of the most dangerous and destructive forces on the planet. I would know being a black man living among other black people. Though I'm an oreo, so I don't act like that. Mankind is the most dangerous and destructive force on the planet. Color has nothing to do with it.

Rappers talk a good game and project an aura of "badarseness", but the real serial killers don't release albums and don't draw attention to themselves.

Wow, we've come along way from X vs MP. Just for the record, X still takes this one home.

SaTsuJiN
Just for the record, X still takes this one home. I disagree.. as concentrated phazon delivered through the hyperbeam was the 'only' way to hurt prime

Swe_Bum
good... Pont..

Kayne Archeron
sooo do you mean Samus, or the big ugly thing at the end of Metroid Prime x-x

IceJaw
good... Pont.. Font? barker

Swe_Bum
Font? barker ehh.. what? swe_bum

Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
sooo do you mean Samus, or the big ugly thing at the end of Metroid Prime x-x The ting In the End.. Not SAMUS like every one thinks...

SpadeKing
Megaman sucks no expression

King Kandy
Megaman gets killed.

However, contrary to popular opinion, this is Megaman X. Completely different. Far more badass.

shin_remy
MEGAMAN ROCKS!!!!!!!

Acrosurge
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I disagree.. as concentrated phazon delivered through the hyperbeam was the 'only' way to hurt prime Phazon adaptation is the only way for Samus to hurt Prime. X has demonstrated that he is much stronger than Samus, not to mention his array of powers is enormous. To say that none of them could affect MP -especially when the metroid has no comparible durability feats outside of gameplay- is stretching things quite a bit.

That aside, its entirely probable that X could adapt Phazon the way Samus did. That failing, he could also assume his noncorporeal form and disassemble MP from the inside out.

The-Judge
rockers are skinny men with guitars, rappers are big black men with shotgunsbig grinand they never gets killedwink 50 was close to, and tupac is a legend that some people stil think is alive

Sam Z
Oops, wrong thread.

Swe_Bum
rockers are skinny men with guitars, rappers are big black men with shotgunsbig grinand they never gets killedwink 50 was close to, and tupac is a legend that some people stil think is alive no2 Youre wrong..

The-Judge
heh, take a rapper... tall black strong guy... take a rocker... little skinny freakmessed the rapper kills himbig grin

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy
MEGAMAN ROCKS!!!!!!! We are not deaf ermmad

Acrosurge
We are not deaf ermmad ... well now I am.

IceJaw
It's just large, he was yelling ermspin

Swe_Bum
heh, take a rapper... tall black strong guy... take a rocker... little skinny freakmessed the rapper kills himbig grin Or vise verse.. A big Death Rocker vs. A skinny black guy.. yes

Blax X
Except that the big rocker will carry a samurai sowrd, and the skinny black guy will carry a 9mm.

Who wins?

IceJaw
laughing out loud The Judge got banned

shin_remy
It's just large, he was yelling ermspin

and you are spamming like always... big grin

MadMel
why?..

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy
and you are spamming like always... big grin erm And you're not? Haven't got ONE warning about it, so what would that mean? That I don't erm

The judge got banned cuz he spammed crappy rap lyrics all over, do I do that? erm

Anywho good riddance erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.