Harry's eyes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jenniefoo08
Weren't they supposed to mention something about Harry's eyes being important to the fact that Lily was good in charms or whatever? Slughorn mentions her quite a lot about how she was very talented, but it didn't mention anything about Harry's eyes. Or did I miss something?

black robb
Originally posted by jenniefoo08
Weren't they supposed to mention something about Harry's eyes being important to the fact that Lily was good in charms or whatever? Slughorn mentions her quite a lot about how she was very talented, but it didn't mention anything about Harry's eyes. Or did I miss something? I dont remember hearing that

allofyousuckkk
they r supposed 2 mention something important about ehr eyes in OOtP and book 7.I couldnt find anything in OOtP but hey maybe sum1 did

jenniefoo08
I don't remember anything being mentioned in OOTP. Maybe she decided to wait till book 7. I always thought his eyes had something to do with avada kadavra because they're both bright green, but I don't think so.
JK didn't reveal as much as I wanted to know, so I was a bit disappointed, but the book was great, newyz, so it didn't matter much. Hopefully A LOT will be mentioned in book 7. I want at least 800 pages!

The Phantom
Originally posted by jenniefoo08
I don't remember anything being mentioned in OOTP. Maybe she decided to wait till book 7. I always thought his eyes had something to do with avada kadavra because they're both bright green, but I don't think so.
JK didn't reveal as much as I wanted to know, so I was a bit disappointed, but the book was great, newyz, so it didn't matter much. Hopefully A LOT will be mentioned in book 7. I want at least 800 pages! One, it is most likely going to be 1000 pages at least, first, second, here is my old crazy theory, Harry's eyes have something to do with proving that he and Lily has elf blood in him... though I am now strongly agaisnst that since, well, Lily was muggleborn. Bet hell, something could have happened strangely on James' side. Oh, and I'm not saying house elf, no one has ever asked, or so I heard, if there are any other types of elves.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by The Phantom
One, it is most likely going to be 1000 pages at least, first, second, here is my old crazy theory, Harry's eyes have something to do with proving that he and Lily has elf blood in him... though I am now strongly agaisnst that since, well, Lily was muggleborn. Bet hell, something could have happened strangely on James' side. Oh, and I'm not saying house elf, no one has ever asked, or so I heard, if there are any other types of elves.

No it wont be 1000 pages. I wish, but she said it possibly could be shorter than OOTP.

the_ANTI
yeah, and we didn't learn what dudley saw when he was by the dementors... there was alot of stuff that was supposed to happen that didn't...

weegie
I made a thread about this ages ago

DarkC
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No it wont be 1000 pages. I wish, but she said it possibly could be shorter than OOTP.
In one of her interviews she says she's going for 1000 if she can.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DanZeke25
No it wont be 1000 pages. I wish, but she said it possibly could be shorter than OOTP. Originally posted by DarkC
In one of her interviews she says she's going for 1000 if she can. I am so confused!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.