Goku vs GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Goku vs GL

Take your pick.

Hal Jordan
Kyle
or
John

Spelljammer
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) has gone crazy, he's lost everything, and before he commited mass genocide against the lanterns, a space-time burp caused him to fall into the DBZ universe just after Frieza saga.
http://members.aol.com/missywils/melissa/Hal.gif
Who are you?! What do you want?! I want answers NOW!

http://priv.twoje-sudety.pl/~gotenks/gale/ob3d/son-goku.jpg
I should be asking you that very same question! Are you with Freiza? Cause if so..

Hal: I don't know who this Frieza person is, I don't care. I asked and I didn't get a response, so I guess I'll have to beat it out of you! *Hal shoots a tremendous beam of energy at Goku, he bares his arms over the blast to shield his face, as the planet's wind increases over the force. Goku is left relatively unscathed.*
Hal: WHAT?!
Goku: *Shwew!* That was close! That's amazing! How are you able to generate so much energy with such a weak power level?!
Hal: Die.. *Hal forms a big arm with his power-ring and grapples Goku's neck and tries to strangle him, he can't get a grip on the pure energetic arm and starts to panic*
Goku thinking to himself: Hmm.. that ring seems to be controling this energy, I can see it being linked from it, that must be the source of his power! I have to do something.. *Goku yells and powers up breaking the arm and flies at Hal throwing a punch, Hal's jaw completely breaks off as he flies into a nearby moutain, his bones shattered, his pride wounded.*
Hal: Your.. You're more powerful then Superman! *Hal says that in a muffled voice and drops dead from blood loss and brain damage. Goku takes off his ring and checks it out*
Goku: Doesn't look all that strong to me.. *As he investigates it further he tries it on and feels a tremendous surge of energy come over him*
http://www.maiken2051.com/images/thumb/Goku%20SSJ%20green%20blast.jpg
Against all odds, I must do what is right..
Not even Lord Frieza, gave me a fright!
Let those who would hurt innocent people, be within my sight.
Beware of inherited power, the super saiyan might!

dvampire
Hal Jordan, Kyle or John for the win. smile

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) has gone crazy, he's lost everything, and before he commited mass genocide against the lanterns, a space-time burp caused him to fall into the DBZ universe just after Frieza saga.
http://members.aol.com/missywils/melissa/Hal.gif
Who are you?! What do you want?! I want answers NOW!

http://priv.twoje-sudety.pl/~gotenks/gale/ob3d/son-goku.jpg
I should be asking you that very same question! Are you with Freiza? Cause if so..

Hal: I don't know who this Frieza person is, I don't care. I asked and I didn't get a response, so I guess I'll have to beat it out of you! *Hal shoots a tremendous beam of energy at Goku, he bares his arms over the blast to shield his face, as the planet's wind increases over the force. Goku is left relatively unscathed.*
Hal: WHAT?!
Goku: *Shwew!* That was close! That's amazing! How are you able to generate so much energy with such a weak power level?!
Hal: Die.. *Hal forms a big arm with his power-ring and grapples Goku's neck and tries to strangle him, he can't get a grip on the pure energetic arm and starts to panic*
Goku thinking to himself: Hmm.. that ring seems to be controling this energy, I can see it being linked from it, that must be the source of his power! I have to do something.. *Goku yells and powers up breaking the arm and flies at Hal throwing a punch, Hal's jaw completely breaks off as he flies into a nearby moutain, his bones shattered, his pride wounded.*
Hal: Your.. You're more powerful then Superman! *Hal says that in a muffled voice and drops dead from blood loss and brain damage. Goku takes off his ring and checks it out*
Goku: Doesn't look all that strong to me.. *As he investigates it further he tries it on and feels a tremendous surge of energy come over him*
http://www.maiken2051.com/images/thumb/Goku%20SSJ%20green%20blast.jpg
Against all odds, I must do what is right..
Not even Lord Frieza, gave me a fright!
Let those who would hurt innocent people, be within my sight.
Beware of inherited power, the super saiyan might!

One of, if not the funniest read I have seen all week laughing out loud

dvampire
Yeah! laughing To bad it's only in his dreams. big grin

Creshosk
GL turns him into a Monkey. . .

Or they could suck his soul out. . .

Basically I don't see any way for Goku to win this.

Avalonofthewind
Hal blasts GOKU with a blast so powerful that all that is left of him is his yellow hair.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Hal blasts GOKU with a blast so powerful that all that is left of him is his yellow hair. The hair actually just appears yellow due to the light of the energy being given off. . .

But I have to wonder about Hal leaving the yellow hair behind, why?

dvampire
Sounds about right! big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Because he's a nut...?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Creshosk
The hair actually just appears yellow due to the light of the energy being given off. . .

But I have to wonder about Hal leaving the yellow hair behind, why?

Just to be kind...you know. You have to leave something for the burial.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Just to be kind...you know. You have to leave something for the burial. laughing

Hoshi
no , i dont think so, goku is a lot stronger than any gl, hals strongest blast can destroy a city or a small planet, gokus power can destroy the earth hundreds times.Goku is a lot faster and could destroy gl ring easily.Gokus will power is also very stron,at least as strong as hals,since your will power levels up when a person trains with the limits of his own body

dvampire
Originally posted by Hoshi
no , i dont think so, goku is a lot stronger than any gl, hals strongest blast can destroy a city or a small planet, gokus power can destroy the earth hundreds times.Goku is a lot faster and could destroy gl ring easily.Gokus will power is also very stron,at least as strong as hals,since your will power levels up when a person trains with the limits of his own body

Goku blast can't destroy Earth 100 hundreds of times. GL has been hit through stars, has taken supernovas, and planet destroying attacks. SSJ3/4 Goku shoots energy blast at GL, he'll just block them with a force field. GL whould absorb the energy out of him or destroy him with energy blast, powerful constructs they either one of them can use (Hal, Kyle, or John can beat him). smile big grin laughing

dave123
Sorry guys, not original comp game chars no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.