Orochi vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
I got a funny one...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/kof97_orochi_stance.gif Orochi

Vs

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/Lord.gif God

A little wierd considering they are both celestials "so to speak"

Shirizatu16
RRRIGHHHHHTTT!

LOL

what about OROCHI vs. Gill from street fighter third strike

that guy is strong!

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, Gil is strong, but I don't like him that much... I mean seriously...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/gill-stance.gif

He looks like a sports fan wearing full body paint... sick

dvampire
Oro beats the both of them. big grin

Darkstorm Zero
I hope your kidding Vamp, because Oro would get eaten alive by either one of 'em... he may be a very powerful mystical being, but he's far from the divine level of power...

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I hope your kidding Vamp, because Oro would get eaten alive by either one of 'em... he may be a very powerful mystical being, but he's far from the divine level of power...

Oro hurts Orochi, but not God. Orochi was beaten, by Kyo and Iori, who was much weaker back then. smile

Darkstorm Zero
There is a reason why Iori and Kyo where able to hurt Orochi...

The Kusanagi clan's power does not come from an outside source and neither did the power of Iori's clan, initially.

I say initially because at some point Iori's clan did make a blood pact with Orochi, co-mingling their blood, turning their flames to purple, and giving them short lifespans...

fact is that Kyo, Iori & Chizuru represent the 3 Legendary Powers that are able to seal away Orochi...in KOF 97, even though he was under the influence of the Riot of the Blood, Iori was still able to accomplish his part.

Now, unless Oro posesss these 3 powers, or something equal to all three powers (of yet I have not seen Oro come up with such a level of power) then Orochi fries his @$$

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
There is a reason why Iori and Kyo where able to hurt Orochi...

The Kusanagi clan's power does not come from an outside source and neither did the power of Iori's clan, initially.

I say initially because at some point Iori's clan did make a blood pact with Orochi, co-mingling their blood, turning their flames to purple, and giving them short lifespans...

but none of that changes the fact that Kyo, Iori & Chizuru still represent the 3 Legendary Powers that are able to seal away Orochi...in KOF 97, even though he was under the influence of the Riot of the Blood, Iori was still able to accomplish his part

Indeed! His showing was good back then, but Kyo and Iori has gotten much more powerful since there first encounter with him. Oro also have powers unknow.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, But Oro's powers are much more vague

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.