Batman Adventures-Dangerous Dames & Demons: Anyone have it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly Renee
I've only been able to find ONE review, and it wasn't very detailed. Does anyone here own 'Batman Adventures: Dangerous Dames & Demons?' What do you think of this book? Please, tell me! =) I wanna buy it.

Kelly Renee
Sorry for double posting but.. hehehehe.. Anyone?

Lord Magnus
I read it...
It was good, well-written. the main story was "Mad Love" starring Harley Quinn. And there was a weird Al Ghul Story, a Clayface one-shot... Just some weird stuff. If you want to buy it, it's probably worth the money (it happened to be at my library).

Unless you haven't read Batman: the Dark Knight Returns. Then you shouldn't buy anything else until you have.

sevenman
no

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
I read it...
It was good, well-written. the main story was "Mad Love" starring Harley Quinn. And there was a weird Al Ghul Story, a Clayface one-shot... Just some weird stuff. If you want to buy it, it's probably worth the money (it happened to be at my library).

Unless you haven't read Batman: the Dark Knight Returns. Then you shouldn't buy anything else until you have.

Only clayface? What about the rest of the 'Holiday Special?' Crud.. Anyway, thanks! =) I'll probably buy it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.