Marvel nemisis:rise of imperfects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
heres another game where you can play as spidey and venom looks pretty cool but comes out at a bad time www.eagames.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/marvel.jsp?charid=1

Family_guy725
graphics will be most awesome heres a venom pic

FeceMan
That's hardly "most awesome", my boy.

However, it still looks cool.

Drache53
It might not look all that great there, but when it's in motion, it'll probably look better.

doctorstrongbad
Looks like another great game.

chucktaylor
I dont think itll stand up against Tekken 5 but, it looks awesome.

Silverstein
i cant wait for marvel vs ea...although my friends thinks it will suck cuz its EA that made the game

scorpionlord
when does this come out for nintendo or sega?

Silverstein
Originally posted by scorpionlord
when does this come out for nintendo or sega?

sega???what the hells that...sega...have you been living in an underground bomb shelter for the last 6 years?

but when does it come out for nintendo? if it does at all

The Ones
never my dear child

Drache53
Actually, I think it's September 20th for PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Drache53
Actually, I think it's September 20th for PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox.
28th or thats what it said at gamestore

Sparkz
The game was actuly made by both EA and marvel, and the only complaint i have is venoms voice acting, trust me if you here it you will just be in shock.

The Ones
where can i hear it?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by The Ones
where can i hear it?
www.eagames.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/marvel.jsp?charid=5
just go to play audio

Drache53
Originally posted by Family_guy725
28th or thats what it said at gamestore

That doesn't make sense, games usually hit shelves on a Tuesday, and the 28th is a Wednesday. Whatever, we'll have to wait and find out.

Family_guy725
That doesn't make sense, games usually hit shelves on a Tuesday, and the 28th is a Wednesday. Whatever, we'll have to wait and find out.
maybe not but thats what it said
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/marvel/nemesis/us/screenshots/set9/1_thumb.jpg

Drache53
That would be the end of Venom.. lol

Family_guy725
That would be the end of Venom.. lol
yeah alot of pics he's getting the crap knocked out of him
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/marvel/nemesis/us/screenshots/set5/5_thumb.jpg
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/marvel/nemesis/us/screenshots/set5/3_thumb.jpg
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/marvel/nemesis/us/screenshots/set5/4_thumb.jpg
but he can take on handicaps
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/marvel/nemesis/us/screenshots/set7/1_thumb.jpg
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/marvel/nemesis/us/screenshots/set7/2_thumb.jpg

Drache53
So is Daredevil. Is there one pic where he's not getting the poop beat out of him?

Family_guy725
So is Daredevil. Is there one pic where he's not getting the poop beat out of him?
nope nobody seems to like him anymore

Drache53
lmao Score! rock

brainchild81
Anybody know what bonuses you get if you reserve it?

Family_guy725
none where i live

brainchild81
That's lame. They should give you the comics for it @ least

Family_guy725
lol yeah but there a$sholes so they wont

Silverstein
the guidebook like the 20 buck ones from brady games or something will probably come with a poster

-and i dont like how the thing looks in this game, although wolverine looks cool...his hair flows, unlike hugh jackmans pube wolverine hair lol Happy Dance

chucktaylor
nope nobody seems to like him anymore

Hey I do! big grin

Sparkz
why cant venom have a normal voice mad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Sparkz
why cant venom have a normal voice mad

Spiderman: Brock listen to me..

Venom: Stop calling us that dammit! WE ARE VENOM! venom-sm

Sparkz
Originally posted by Mainstream
Spiderman: Brock listen to me..

Venom: Stop calling us that dammit! WE ARE VENOM! venom-sm

Have you heard it its high pitched damn it high pitched! I think they are trying to make venom unpopular.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Sparkz
Have you heard it its high pitched damn it high pitched! I think they are trying to make venom unpopular.

nope have yet to hear it..but can it really be that bad?

Draco69
Go to the Video Game Section. There's already a 3 plus page on it with all sorts of pics and info.

And there are ABSOLUTELY NO Avengers in the game. Except Iron Man. No Thor. No Hawkeye. No Vision. No Wonder Man. No Wasp. No nothing.

Venom is completely unnecessary. We ALREADY have Spider-Man.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Draco69
Go to the Video Game Section. There's already a 3 plus page on it with all sorts of pics and info.

And there are ABSOLUTELY NO Avengers in the game. Except Iron Man. No Thor. No Hawkeye. No Vision. No Wonder Man. No Wasp. No nothing. best thing about the game though spidey's sign off phrase "you know what we call that? Thats a webswinging ass kicking"

This is true and his voice can be that bad, go to IGN trust me you will cringe esspecialy when you compare it to every other venom voice ever made.

Drache53
I personally liked the one from teh old Spider-Man show. Dual voices, sounds so awesome. I have yet to hear this voice, I might tomorrow. If I can remember.

Family_guy725
www.eagames.com/official/marvel/nemesis/us/marvel.jsp?charid=5
just go to play audio
once again here venoms voice just wait for it to load then under the picture click audio

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Draco69

And there are ABSOLUTELY NO Avengers in the game. Except Iron Man. No Thor. No Hawkeye. No Vision. No Wonder Man. No Wasp. No nothing.

wonderwoman is DC

Phoenix2001
wonderwoman is DC

Wonder Man, not wonderwoman

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Wonder Man, not wonderwoman
oh ha im dumb

Drache53
Who is Wonder Man? I'm sorry, but I've never heard of him..

Family_guy725
Who is Wonder Man? I'm sorry, but I've never heard of him..
ditto

Phoenix2001
He's one of the Avengers... this huge muscular guy that's about as strong as Hercules.

Drache53
I FINALLY heard a sample of Venom's voice. It's not like I expected it to be. You guys made it sound like a cheerleader was doing it. It could be better, but of course could always be worse. Coulda hired a guy with a speech impedement to do his voice. yes

Drache53
Gotta watch how I talk about stuff on here, I'm already labeled a 'bad fan'. lol

Family_guy725
Gotta watch how I talk about stuff on here, I'm already labeled a 'bad fan'. lol
lol yeah i know venoms voice isnt all that bad but no one really knows what venom sounded like because it was a comic. why are you labeled as a bad fan???

Drache53
I don't think the Spider-Man movies were screwed up because he had organic webs and he met MJ in high school. lol I think it's funny. Check out the WHY???????!!!!!!!! thread for details.

Family_guy725
I don't think the Spider-Man movies were screwed up because he had organic webs and he met MJ in high school. lol I think it's funny. Check out the WHY???????!!!!!!!! thread for details.
ok i read the stuff and i think your right i mean they couldnt put all of peters first girlfriends in there it would take forever and the movies would be like lotr length besides they couldnt carry on the whole peter and mj thing also would take to long and i can understand the whole organic web thing but i never read ultimate spidey except the one i own powerless.

Drache53
THANK YOU! Somebody who doesn't hate me for not thinking the Spider-Man movies are complete crap cause of organics. Well anyway, back to the game before this place is closed down.. So, who do you guys think you'll play most with (Besides Spidey and Venom)?

Drache53
Just saw an ad.. Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects IN STORES NOW!!

SCORE! rock

Family_guy725
yeah man it out but it just had to come out when all the other cool marvel games come out( xmen legends 2 & ultimate sipdey) I'm having a hard time deciding which i should get first
and i'll probably play story mode first that looks awesome but i'll play with either iron man or wolvie the most(besides spidey and venom)

Drache53
Yeah, Spidey first and always. lol Then probably Wolvie.

Drache53
Has anyone actually played this game yet?

Phoenix2001
No... but I hope to play it... very soon.... shifty

Drache53
lol Waiting for my punk arse brother to get off his lazy butt and go buy it like he promised to. Otherwise, I won't play it until it's on greatest hits.

Family_guy725
lol Waiting for my punk arse brother to get off his lazy butt and go buy it like he promised to. Otherwise, I won't play it until it's on greatest hits. well if you do play tell me how it is kay im hearing bad things bout USM

hazmatsvictory
the game just came out a few days ago and i got it and its really awesome. i must warn the people that get it though IT IS HARD! its hard but it feels so good when you get a new character. at the end you get a very special character but im not going to ruin the surprise...

for hard core gamers/fans of EA and marvel: GET IT
for the people that just play these games for the fun:rent it or you can buy it if you dont feel like wasting money on renting it

hazmatsvictory
this is an addition to my first one.. just to let you know drache53 spiderman and wolverine are most certainly not the best characters but they are good. its the first game where you actually hear spider-man curse big grin

Drache53
well if you do play tell me how it is kay im hearing bad things bout USM

Don't listen to it. It's a good game and I recommend it for everybody. Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you about this kinda thing.

Family_guy725
Don't listen to it. It's a good game and I recommend it for everybody. Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you about this kinda thing.
ok i was thinkin about getting it anyway because i just relized battlefront 2 doesnt realease till nov.1 and aalot of sites are giving real bad scores for Nemesis like gamespot gave it a 6.4 so yeah i'll by it i cant resist venom playing big grin

Drache53
Playing as Venom is awesome on USM. Gosh, friggin naysayers on here. So much negativity flying around on these forums..

Family_guy725
so can you kill civies

Drache53
Yup. I beat it last night, it is short, but it's got a great story and I think it's probably one of the best Spidey games around. I give it a 8.5-9.0 outta ten.

Family_guy725
do you get to play venom alot? or mostly spidey and when you beat it can you roam around streets?

Drache53
Well, it switches at random intervals, but I'd say you play as Spidey a wee bit more. When you beat the game, you can alternate between Venom or Spidey whenever you want.

Family_guy725
cool

chucktaylor
Who has finished Nemesis already?

brainchild81
Originally posted by hazmatsvictory
the game just came out a few days ago and i got it and its really awesome. i must warn the people that get it though IT IS HARD! its hard but it feels so good when you get a new character. at the end you get a very special character but im not going to ruin the surprise...

for hard core gamers/fans of EA and marvel: GET IT
for the people that just play these games for the fun:rent it or you can buy it if you dont feel like wasting money on renting it Does it play like Def Jam: Fight 4 NY?

Drache53
A friend of mine is letting me borrow his copy in the next few days.. I'll get back to you guys then..

SymbioteToxin
looks good got the comics for it and im gunna get it when it comes out

brainchild81
Already out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.