Do you hate, like, or know me at all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
WHO AM I, AM I KOOL, OR AM I STUPID no expression

bardock
your fine. i mean i wouldnt do ya,but your cool

Bun Bun
hug love ya!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by bardock
your fine. i mean i wouldnt do ya,but your cool laughing out loud laughing lmao

Originally posted by Bun Bun
hug love ya!!!!!!!!!!! YAY big grinbig grin hug

crazy_shadow
vote for pedro

Pielover666
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
vote for pedro
You officially suck.

Raven Guardia
I think your cool CS big grin

bardock
pedro lacks political experience.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by bardock
pedro lacks political experience.
I was just told yesterday by family that I am simlaer to the nazis in how I use propaganda to brainwash people into believing and defending my ideals..

SpellJammer: Example bitches!

Adam: You told your dad president Bush was fond of Texas Hold'em and was going to make laws more leniant for the gambeling industry where as Kerry would be a tightass and possibly do to his precious poker what yesteryear goverment did to blackjack..

SpellJammer: ....Annnnd, noticed poker wasn't banned! Don't you just feel crunchy..

Captain REX
Oi, a self-pity thread. messed

DarkC
I don't really know you.

forumcrew
nor do I

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oi, a self-pity thread. messed shock i do not selfpity, i just dont give a shi* bout myself roll eyes (sarcastic), but it does not say a self-pity thread mad just seing wat ppl think of me and seing how many ppl know me lol

Acherontia
But will say I hate you anyways for starting this lame self-moral boost thread.

fantasygirl
I know you and you're weird. happy It's a good thing. stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Acherontia
But will say I hate you anyways for starting this lame self-moral boost thread. you're selfish arent you! YOU ARE ARENT YOU!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I KNOW YOU ARE!!!!!......

Originally posted by fantasygirl
I know you and you're weird. happy It's a good thing. stick out tongue yes i am wierd big grin ....imma make my avatar the favorite picture of mine "F**K YEAH IM WIERD!!"

hotsauce6548
Self-pity thread. no expression

crazy_shadow
you're selfish arent you! YOU ARE ARENT YOU!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I KNOW YOU ARE!!!!!......

yes i am wierd big grin ....imma make my avatar the favorite picture of mine "F**K YEAH IM WIERD!!" the deed is done no expression

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Self-pity thread. no expression i dont pity myself i dont admire myself, if i die who cares, if i live who cares, we're all gonna live and die, so theres no point in fearing anything, theres no point in fearing if everyone hates me, there's no fear in seing me die, only thing this thread is saying is "who knows me?"

Acherontia
Its An unspoken rule that you don't Start Self image threads.

Its juste lame, and a Sure- fire way for people to hate you even more for awhile

Wolflet
WHO AM I, AM I KOOL, OR AM I STUPID no expression
for making this thread i hate you no expression

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Acherontia
Its An unspoken rule that you don't Start Self image threads.

Its juste lame, and a Sure- fire way for people to hate you even more for awhile well if ppl are gonna hate over a thread thats being made then their just f*ckin stupid X-D

lots of people make threads over theirselves like "KMCDUDES thread" and shiz

Spelljammer
I hate anybody who isn't that one special girl. There's a game topic about trying to guess who that person is. Guess wrong and you get a hors'es head! smile

Guess correctly and you get a hors'es head! smile

crazy_shadow
thats the most confusing thing ive ever heard ><

Spelljammer
thats the most confusing thing ive ever heard ><
Some hellspawn you turned out to be.. stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
X-D ....they need a smily that looks like that "XD" cuz itd be kool.....heres closest i can get..... ><

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.