X-Man vs Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A telepath fight

King KAM
I dont know, Nate is a beast....but David is no slouch, before Franklin and Nate he was hands down the most powerful of them mutants, but i think he can win this one....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM
I dont know, Nate is a beast....but David is no slouch, before Franklin and Nate he was hands down the most powerful of them mutants, but i think he can win this one....

He really wasnt. His feats just before AOA were due to him unknowingly tapping into the power of the M'kraan crystal, it wasnt his own power.

Prior to that he used to get punked.

GalacticStorm
X-man allll the way

GalacticStorm
Check out the Nintendo Revolution. Its sick!!!

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651301p1.html

I have to get one of these. Read the articles before you judge. Its such a good idea

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He really wasnt. His feats just before AOA were due to him unknowingly tapping into the power of the M'kraan crystal, it wasnt his own power.

Prior to that he used to get punked.
What?!?!?!?!?!, he never got punked, if legion could use all of his own powers together instead of him being Autstic he was the most powerful mutant born to date, and MARVEL said this. They said before nate he was the Main man, his telepathy is equal to his fathers, and Xavier is the strongest telepath the world has ever known.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM
What?!?!?!?!?!, he never got punked, if legion could use all of his own powers together instead of him being Autstic he was the most powerful mutant born to date, and MARVEL said this. They said before nate he was the Main man, his telepathy is equal to his fathers, and Xavier is the strongest telepath the world has ever known.

When you can come up with the goods to back up those claims i'll acknowledge your counter. Until then X-man wins ok? smile

leonheartmm
heres how the mutant heirarchy goes currently

franklin richards
nate grey
cable
proteus
legion
scarlet witch
alpha the ultimate mutant
apocalypse
magneto

i think nate is gonna easily take this

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
When you can come up with the goods to back up those claims i'll acknowledge your counter. Until then X-man wins ok? smile
read the back of legions fleer card, i think the year is 1996 xmen addition. and also if you want the nate grey and him matchup read the back of X-factor 56.
Originally posted by leonheartmm
heres how the mutant heirarchy goes currently

franklin richards
nate grey
cable
proteus
legion
scarlet witch
alpha the ultimate mutant
apocalypse
magneto

i think nate is gonna easily take this
Proteus was never even mentioned on these threads before me, and he isnt stronger than legion, legions powers havent even been fully developed is possible that he has enough raw psionic power for controlled time manipulation.

Franklin
Cable/nate
legion
Proteus
Xavier
then we can go on ans on.

leonheartmm
yes but proteus's powers never developed either, he was too insane{that is coming from his mother moira} to actually think about it, whatever he thought about just happened. and anyway, wasnt legion killed?

King KAM
yes but proteus's powers never developed either, he was too insane{that is coming from his mother moira} to actually think about it, whatever he thought about just happened. and anyway, wasnt legion killed?
proteus's powers did develope when he came back, he was kinda insane but at the end of day he wasnt wevil he was just confused, he fused with the other mutant and that made his powers all crazy strong, but he stillwasnt that strong of a telepath, and yes legion is considered dead, but he died onlin in AOA which means he could still be alive, but in the real world he doesnt show any signs of his real powers, but legion has killed xavier and magneto, he is a maniac, and he isnt stable, he is an immensly strong telepath, and telekenetic, and with his powers pyrokentics, he is even more dangerous, and we still arent sure what his full extent was.

leonheartmm
so since we dont know, im gonna call them equals, for now.

leonheartmm
{hey im not sayin hes any weaker, legion was an insane sob, killed his father, killed mags, wouldv killed pheonix if he wanted to, and ofcourse doomed humanity to the age of apocalypse{who ironically, he was more powerful than}

King KAM
so since we dont know, im gonna call them equals, for now.
proteus gets mindwiped....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.