Dr. Strange, The Scarlet Witch, and Loki versus Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
could anybody on Earth stop this powerful triumvirate of Magiks?

kgkg
MM end of story

others : mag , thor , Quasar , Jack , hulk etc.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by kgkg
MM end of story

others : mag , thor , Quasar , Jack , hulk etc.

Magneto and Hulk PLEASE! laughing

leonheartmm
black bolt, thor, proteus, god cable, invisible woman, sentry, franklin richards, doom,

long pig
Just depends on what sorta prep they have, and the advantage of surprise.
Strange has stopped time across the whole planet before, so he could do that again and the others just start wasting everything.

Khellendros
Thor could wreck some plans since his hammer can absorb magical energy. Assuming it doesn't occur to any of them to do the time stopping thing (its not a tactic they do on a whim) then I could see a good sized group of heroes taking them down in a hard fight.

long pig
True.

But current Strange is so uber at the moment that he's basically become a plot device. To make the reader say "They brough in HIM? This has to be huge!" type deal.

Blowing up the planet isn't too hard for him, ya know.

It all depends on seeing how much prep and such he gets.

xmarksthespot
Strange until recently was made into a powerless psychiatrist by the Scarlet Witch. shifty

long pig
P.I.S to a degree of insanity.

Strange would spank her if marvel allowed it.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Strange until recently was made into a powerless psychiatrist by the Scarlet Witch. shifty

but he also defeated THE INBETWEENER

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
P.I.S to a degree of insanity.

Strange would spank her if marvel allowed it. He'd spank Wanda. Wanda Prime is a whole 'nother story... shifty
big grin

long pig
Originally posted by leonheartmm
but he also defeated THE INBETWEENER
Indeed he did. Something even Thanos couldn't do, possibly something Galactus couldn't do.
Hell, Eternity isn't even capable of taking the I.B, for the I.B is out of reach of most cosmic entities.

Strange's feats trump Thanos' by far.

long pig
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He'd spank Wanda. Wanda Prime is a whole 'nother story... shifty
big grin
A paper thin story based around ignored continuity.

guy222
WWH
Thor
Thanos
Ghost Rider

Mindset
Thanos isn't alive or on Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.